Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

yep hjh wrote on IG, psj couldn't attend an awesome ent year-end party yesterday because of a cold.:dissapointed_relieved:

hope he will get better soon.

I saw the awesome ent year party too. Seems like their party theme was All Black Suit? They must had so much fun. Too bad he can't join, after seeing awesome ent growing with more actors and actresses. And it's hard to attend an event with everyone around. huhu :tears:

Hope he will get well soon

• Like 2
  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

On 12/8/2019 at 9:31 PM, zashi23 said:

ppcluv IG story is PMYs comment about the proposal scene.. when PSJ was playing the piano. hmmmm... she said in her recent interview that she's taking some piano lessons and would like to buy a piano too.. :P

Ohhh.. no relation... just sharing. :D

Just to correct this... apparently PMY did NOT say "buy a piano".. she said "LEARNING to play the piano".

There were other incorrect translations in her Zaobao iv. I wonder why Zaobao did not correct those..

Thank you to a Korean PMY fan who did the correction on the piano part. 

• Like 5

Happy Birthday to the dashing, always handsome, boyfriend goals PSJ! You are most certainly a "man of my dreams" type! We wish you to stay in love (forever!) and happiness and continous success! Thank you for bringing inspiration and sparking joy to us! :heart:

IMG-20191216-002322.jpg

#HappySeoJoonDay

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Happy Birthday Park Seo Joon :heart:

I'm soooo glad that I got to know an amazing actor. He is sooo charming!

I wish all his dreams come true and always in good health. And may he walk the flowery path..always :blush:

Oh gosh he is definitely a hearthrob.

He can be cute..

18f8a48eba67e5a0c22d2e5c01f27736-mp4.gif

He can be lovable..

Naver-Blog-20151106-195016-09.gif

He can be hot..

8714c072867df7f59a192953dd8d29a8.gif

and sexy..

20191216-024701.gif

He can be witty..

996-A50445-B60534-E05.gif

He can be so dashing..

3.gif

His smile is a killer..

external-File.gif

His gaze...

B65-EFA1-F-ADCB-4-E23-BBA9-F9-FFAA9-E7-D

And he definitely..an amazing kisser hehe 

cb360f5d2e8f9d2d75d4d527e951dbdd.gif

Spoiler

Before you ask more, I'll give HAHA 

9-2.gif

13-1.gif

IMG-9811.gif

se3-ani-1299173195-i.gif

20190421-220121-330695060.gif

cant help it. Miss them sooo much. And they are sooo good together!

Once again Happy Birthday captain!

997498375-B3-E2-DC90-B.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

It’s a little bit late but happyyyyy bday to our wonderful Joonie :heart: ever since I got to know him, I feel lucky but jelly of his long-time fans and a little bit of regret also not to know him earlier, so that I could stay by his side & witness his growth over time, both personally & professionally. I may have known him much later than many of you here, but I’ve every intention to follow & support him on whichever journey he may take later on :P I wish nothing more than just good health & true happiness in whatever he does or whoever he chooses to be with in the future (and when I’m here you know what I mean keke) :heart:

PS: year-end work got me crazy but couldn’t stop me from missing these kuties badly. I may not be active recently but I’m still checking up on shipmates’ posts daily, and my heart goes to our OTP & the PPSiblings, always :wub:

• Like 3