Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i know everyone here is very protective of PPC but please dont be so hard on others..shippers or not, if someone wanna post here, jst welcome them..as long as they dont say anything bad about PPC.. 

Couldn't agree more. Everybody, as long as they have good will, nothing's wrong to come to this thread. :wub:

Anw, is there any possibility that these two handsome men will be on the same stage for cellreturn promotion? :rolleyes:

PSJ :wub:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i know everyone here is very protective of PPC but please dont be so hard on others..shippers or not, if someone wanna post here, jst welcome them..as long as they dont say anything bad about PPC.. 

@suie

yes i second that.. peace no war

PSJ in black or in white is so yummy hehehe :D

• Like 2

so far in January 2020, psj updated ig 4 times and pmy updated 3 times.

3 times of them were same day update.B)

Jan 5, psj posted first and then pmy posted.

Jan 6, psj posted first and then pmy posted.

after a pause for a week

Jan 13, pmy posted first and then psj posted.

i didn't get the theory of ppc same day ig update. but it's just soo happy to see that a lot of ppc coincidence is being continuing in the new years.:D

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3

I’ve been thinking about how PSJ has picked no romance focused projects since WWWSK, and I can’t help thinking that it’s for a special reason :wub: it’s super dumb, I totally admit and accept it, but I kinda like it :lol: specially considering that we ParkPark shippers keep fighting with Labbit shippers :sweatingbullets: imagine if we had another couple for PSJ to worry about 

You guys think PSJ will return to romantic comedy roles again? He’s kinda transitioning into more complex stories 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dimadiess said:

but I kinda like it :lol: specially considering that we ParkPark shippers keep fighting with Labbit shippers :sweatingbullets: imagine if we had another couple for PSJ to worry about 

we didn't keep fighting with hpl shippers. they just got on pps' and pmy's nerves.(yep but i know some pps fought with them on ig.-_-)

during wwwsk, ffmw shippers attacked pps and after wwwsk, hpl shippers did too.

but it's okay cuz we can see the two ships already became weak.;)

btw we shoud be ready for other new ships.

psj-kdm, psj-knr, pmy-skj, even psj-iu...lol :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, dimadiess said:

You guys think PSJ will return to romantic comedy roles again

didnt he said in DVD commentary wwwsk will be his last romcom? so i dunno if he will do another one.. but he did say he wanna do melo romance genre i think.. maybe in the future we will see him in something like melodrama... tbh for me it is harder to see PSJ kissing another actress than to see PMY kissing another actor lol...i dunno y i think i will feel jealous for her sake (coz he is such a good kisser in dramas)... im jst being dumb dont mind me lololol 

ps~ sending my prayers to the Philippines and Australia~ hope everyone stays safe no matter where you are.. 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

dear who is knr??? 

KnR -Kwon Nara, his other costar in IC who plays Seroy's first love..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, RParkSJ said:

Even though I like IU...

FOR US, IT’S

ONLY PSJ:heart:PMY

My bf (who loved Hotel Del Luna) is teasing me saying that he likes PSJ-IU now more than PPC...ONLY BECAUSE HE WANTS TO SEE ME RILED UP ABOUT IT (my BF is a lowkey PPC shipper if you all remember his side comments when we were watching WWWSK)  :joy: I keep my chill though because that's how secure I feel towards PPC so I just send him the closet and wall kiss scenes when he teases me about PSJ-IU :joy:

• LOL 3

21 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

didnt he said in DVD commentary wwwsk will be his last romcom? so i dunno if he will do another one.. but he did say he wanna do melo romance genre i think.. maybe in the future we will see him in something like melodrama... tbh for me it is harder to see PSJ kissing another actress than to see PMY kissing another actor lol...i dunno y i think i will feel jealous for her sake (coz he is such a good kisser in dramas)... im jst being dumb dont mind me lololol 

ps~ sending my prayers to the Philippines and Australia~ hope everyone stays safe no matter where you are.. 

@Matilda_Anne, you are not being dumb.

I feel like you do.

Perhaps it’s because we are so protective of her, remembering how she was heart-broken in the past. 

We pray for her not to be hurt anymore. That this love with PSJ is the true love she has been waiting for. 

• Love 1

aha!!!!

same shoes right!!!

ps i translated his caption and it says 

‘looking for matilda’~~

PSJ y are u looking for me??? lolololol

and dont u guys think the background in his pic is kinda the same with the bg in this pic below?? same place?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

HI there LEON :lol:

You have same shoes with MOMMY Of cutie LEON aka bf(?) SIMBA. haha

:tounge_xd:

19 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
PSJ y are u looking for me??? lolololol

:joy: