Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

ohhh cant wait to see his action moves after reading your review @Matilda_Anne :P

great review @tali58 and they would love to hear such great review if you could send it to the actors and the director too. Director is actually fluent in English ;)

Oh yeah forgot to say... I think PMY will always remember chocochip everytime she notice chocochip haha. And also necktie~ and also ramyun~ and also abs~ and also icecream after beer~ what else haha...

• LOL 4

He really looks like a kid with that backpack! :sweat_smile:

Anyway...who prepared your ramyeon?? :tounge_xd:

Screenshot-20190812-030057-You-Tube.jpg

• LOL 7

well said @tali58.. yep agree with you TDF is a really good movie! i thought it was a bit dragging coz i hv short attention span and can be impatient sometimes so dont mind me :D

@sueeila @quietobserver u guys hv to see it! but drooling is inevitable so u hv to prepare yourself :P

@mimi8592 yeah it was a memorable date (bcoz of PSJ) heeee. :P

• Like 2

@Matilda_Anne yes i've already watch tdf... one word MIND-BLOWING :D

Up until now i'm still see vividly all about the movie especially psj abs hahaha

Still speechless how to describe the movie.. i'll give my opinion when my heart calm down ekekeke

• LOL 1

Hi everyone

Very happy to see that  Taiwan fans have given PSJ's The Divine Fury a grand first week opening with 8.5 million viewers.

They have given rave reviews about the movie.

Pls do watch the movie if released in your countries wish it was released in India too.Overall worldwide collections will add to the Korea collections(kinda low collections there ) to make it a hit .

Taiwan loves our PPC:kiss_wink: right from WWWSK  to Vogue Taiwan photoshoots to PSJ's Dr Jart to PMY'sMIMA contact now their support to TDF movie.:wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

It's not just us looks like even SOOMPI misses WWWSK .:kiss_wink:

For fun let's take the quiz

For wrong answers if any let's make it an excuse to watch WWWSK again:wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, RParkSJ said:

Took the WWWSK quiz. Thanks @platy1sri

Got the Bong Se-Ra’s date wrong :mellow:

Me too 

will make it an excuse to Watch it again:P

• LOL 1

as if the universe knew I can't get enough of his abs in tdf.. this :P the biceps people the biceps hahaha

• LOL 8

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

it seems that psj bought the gray figures of Kaws at Art Basel Hongkong early this year.

Whats that dear? And whats about ppc? Woould you explain more please. And thank you soooo much for being here with your great news and information. Im sorry for asking you so much. Love youuu

5 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so after watching TDF i really wanna talk about the intense bedscene in DVD.. uhm totally unrelated but anyway.. 

to help u imagine the scene, please refer to the pics below but remember, only VP is half nekkid.. 

Omg lol:joy: The sound effect tho.. Welcome back from your honeymoon dear:D Yeah the moment I watch the whole extended bed scene reminds me of the webtoon.. Never thought they actually followed the script (neck kiss etc).. No wonder PSJ got sweating after the scene cuz it's sooo hot:joy:

I just got chance to watch the group commentary.. And I just realized I got psj's autograph! Hahaha.. How busy I am that I didn't notice such things.. I love how PMY look so tiny like a princess sitting among them during the group commentary.. Plus,  she sitting beside her prince :wub: 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Awwhh simba with his appa:heart: he really look like a baby here.. anyway,who took the picture of him n simbaB)hmm maybe his friend (positive thinking)

31 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Whats that dear? And whats about ppc? Woould you explain more please. And thank you soooo much for being here with your great news and information. Im sorry for asking you so much. Love youuu

20190820-205627.jpg

not about ppc.:)

psj attened privately Art Basel Hongkong in early this year. so i thought psj had bought the Kaws figure in the pictute at that time.

psj becomes more interested in art these days. :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1