[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

43 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

uhhhh.. they have to talk about PPCs coincidence to keep their thread active.. lol!!

uhm to be fair actually i saw that comment on ig not on soompi thread~ but yeah they said everything about PPC is jst a mere coincidence~~ :joy:~ yeah whatever floats their boat. not gonna argue with strangers online unless they come here and start accusing us again~ 

@parkparkloveu  Rather than calling it coincidence, I would say SongSong couple case would be their appearance together in public, came out in the same car for award attendance, came for partner's FM, Japan secret date etc. , that can even cheer up their shippers' hearts. Shipper becomes super shipper with such events happen even drama ends. Eventho they seems cool, clearly can see SJK was head over heel to SHK. They end up married, it is a huge news for their shipper.

Just these days shipper tend to make everything looks true. 

(psstt. we in difference case, I'm glad some of us knows which is delulu and facts) 

These days shippers hope their stars end in marriage thats what I see

12 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

If you are familiar with how their shippers before shipped Bo Gum with Hyeri after Reply 1988 because of matching clothes, matching sunglasses, being close on set, etc. But it turned out that she was dating the other guy in the drama. :lol:

thats why people cant accept it when Hyeri and Ryujunyeol dating. lol. see.  a problem being a shipper. 

6 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Sorry but their delulus are so similar with some delulu ships I've known before, just to point out one example

Spoiler

actually their delulus are overboard trying so hard..  lol! they comment on PMYs comments so i can see them.  PMy holding a "latte"..  PMy wearing "gold", PMY posting with her dog

claiming Leons tail is from a cig smoke.. PMY dedicating the song Shallow to him. and that "3" post she had? apparently for them its because their post is exactly 3 mins apart on the same day.  :joy:

im sorryy... im all for delulus.. but if those are the kind of delulus that PPC have.  I would never board the ship. 

• LOL 5

19 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

uhm to be fair actually i saw that comment on ig not on soompi thread~

thats why I used the word thread not forum because pretty sure if someone comments.. people would reply on the comment, so it becomes a thread..:sweat_smile:

yeah, you're right.  just let them be.. but I really hope they would just keep their delulus in a group forum.. they really should keep it. :tounge_xd:

@quietobserver for SSC shippers SJK looked so in love with SHK but for ChaeKi shippers, it was all promo and he was secretly dating MCW for a long time :lol: I happened to read their Soompi thread before. I am having fun reading some Soompi threads whenever I'm bored. The different delulus amuse me. :D I guess the same all out delusions will happen for other ships of PMY with other actors and PSJ with other actresses until such time there will be a wedding. :lol:

• LOL 1

After seeing pmy's friend ig(@banso), i have more confidence that ppc traveled LA together. accompanying friends as a shield is a common way when k-stars date secretly.(if they are caught, they can make an excuse "when I traveled abroad with my friends, I just encountered her/him." 

and seeing her friend's ig&ig story&comments, she isn't back to Korea yet. it means she had another travel mate in LA except pmy. maybe she also went to LA with her boy friend and they had a double date with ppc.?:D

moreover, she didn't post any pic on ig until pmy was back to Korea. and as soon as pmy was back to Korea, she has updated her ig and ig story, saying the place where she is visiting now in LA.

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

18 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

After seeing pmy's friend ig(@banso), i have more confidence that ppc traveled LA together. 

yeah.. im with you on this.. lol!

the 1st time I found out they were best friends is when they attended their friends wedding and they had a photo together (thats was asked to be deleted by the owner and their friend). I thought banso was familiar.  then I finally found where I saw her.. she made an appearance in Midnight Runners and she had a brief appearance in the role of a woman that PSJs character was making his moves on in the club.. but failed to do so. lol!! 

so yeah.. theyre all friends.. :sweat_smile:

• Insightful 1

Back in Nov 2018.. during Ziozia's fansign.. a fan asked PSJ whats his current favorite song... he wrote it in the yellow note.

Screenshot-20190622-134853-Twitter.jpg

"I'll Never Love Again" is also from the movie "A Star is Born" where PMYs one of favorite songs "Shallow" was from. :phew::rolleyes:

I like this line:

Screenshot-20190622-134247-You-Tube.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, minmangfan said:

Will never get tired of this:

this parrticular moment is more significant to me cauae as a perfectionist psj must be his biggest self critique. i also heard he was initially thought out to be unsuitable for lyj character. so as much as psj worked hard to prove those people wrong it's also admirable to see how she at every given chance kept complementing him that he potrayed the role thoroughly, how because of his commanding posture his visuals look exactly like lyj. not to mention in the video how confident he became after pmy mentioned that he looks like lyj now! i think these small qualities are sweet & expected to boost your partners self esteem if he/she is a perfectionist :)

• Love 2

Haha that pic reminds me so much of the pic when he sent the coffee truck to VP during WWWSK filming. Seems like everyone of them has that photo lol~ His team members always tease how he's so close with his "Hwarang hyungs" & always spends time with them more than the members

From what I know, Americano is the Korean's fav  choice when it comes to coffee. But Mi Nyeongie is especially a coffee lover, even the unofficial name for her fandom was named after that 

Also what does "우가" mean in the banner, @twoparkcouple plz help :P 

And someone plz remind me if Joon has sent stuff like this before to anyone? I think we've talked about this before tho ...

38 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Haha that pic reminds me so much of the pic when he sent the coffee truck to VP during WWWSK filming.

41 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Also what does "우가" mean in the banner

「@BTS_twt」[TRANS]  Oogaooga #ActuallyIWasJealousOfJungKook #SoIWhinedToThemToDoThisForMe #HaHaHa #:tounge_xd:

Top banner translation: Ooga? Ooga? Taehyung-ah you know right? Ooga - From your brothers- Side banner translation: We’re not gonna say something long. We were about to but we’re holding ourselves back, do well. Yupp yupp I love you too.