[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Come on lets buy the whats wrong with secretary kim dvd! You know it is kinda okay to buy this eventho the lackness of korean language but its okay. While watching this we can learn korean too! It's limited edition and you guys can watch all the unreleased behind the scenes in HD! 

So lets support and buy it! Long live PPC!

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

Come on lets buy the whats wrong with secretary kim dvd! You know it is kinda okay to buy this eventho the lackness of korean language but its okay. While watching this we can learn korean too! It's limited edition and you guys can watch all the unreleased behind the scenes in HD! 

So lets support and buy it! Long live PPC!

I went to their website and it says DVD has been released! Does that mean it's going to be shipped now?

http://m.cafe.daum.net/secretaryKimDVD/jZYR/24?

I dont know how to send the pictures but there are some items that I think are included in the DVD and was hoping someone can help translate what the products are?

I've been rewatching WWWSK over 20 times and sometimes only skipping to the ppc scenes hehe. Cant wait for the DVD and BTS of our fave couple!!

• LOL 1

I really hope he will never ever do that hairstyle again! :sweat_smile:

But if  i could remember correctly, that picture was also part of their "coincidences".. Imagine if PMY was already entertaining him at that time... with that hairstyle (LOL!).. that must be real love.

:tounge_xd:

• LOL 3

9 minutes ago, MYMeowMeow said:

Does that mean it's going to be shipped now?

hoping someone can help translate what the products are?

no. release date has not confirmed yet. it will be out soon.

12 disks(re edited 1~16 ep+bts, interview, commentary, ng..etc), photo book(104 page), wedding photo book(60 page), wedding invitation, special book, YJ&MS ID card, numbering card, special 1 disk(bts), autographed postcard.

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Imagine if PMY was already entertaining him at that time... with that hairstyle (LOL!).. that must be real love.

Ehh i hope not! as much as he is handsome but that half fried chicken hair style is a whole damn turn off for any girl :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2

is PSJ really in San Fran? 

PMY is no longer with her team~ maybe she’s already flying out but her manager is still in LA, eating in and out burger with keunmin lol~~  i think they will go back tomorrow coz she wrote something about hving last dinner in LA~~ 

7 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

is PSJ really in San Fran? 

PMY is no longer with her team~ maybe she’s already flying out but her manager is still in LA, eating in and out burger with keunmin lol~~  i think they will go back tomorrow coz she wrote something about hving last dinner in LA~~ 

How did you know that psj is in San Francisco?