Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Song Hye Kyo's make up artist /friend is the make up artist of PMY now in LA. As you can notice, comments are limited :joy: 

Spoiler

Because of some SSC shippers with their nosy questions around April - May. ^_^ lesson for PPC shippers or our neighboring shippers :lol: do not be too nosy and do not quarrel in ig or people around them will start doing this disabling of comments too. 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i guess he’s in korea after all~~ 

can anyone translates this caption? 

This is 6 days ago, basemin ig have been post it 6 days ago psj with same shirt :lol:

30 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:

This is 6 days ago, basemin ig have been post it 6 days ago psj with same shirt :lol:

heheheheheheheheheh thank youuuuuu 

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

lesson for PPC shippers do not be too nosy and do not quarrel in ig or people around them

i totally agree on this, shippers shall be aware of the limits including in the actors ig , all the delulus shall be only in the appropriate place like this shipper thread or other shipper page..

14 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

i totally agree on this, shippers shall be aware of the limits including in the actors ig , all the delulus shall be only in the appropriate place like this shipper thread or other shipper page..

as crazy as i am as a shipper, i NEVAHHHH comment anything related to PPC or PPS or tag PSJ/PMY on their instagrams~~ that’s off limit to me.. that is their personal space and i hv to respect it.. that’s y i always go crazy and be delulu here hehhehehe~~ 

• LOL 5

i hv to tell u guys what happened last night when my friends watched ep13.. they went absolutely silent!!! like nobody said anything during that scene.. i thought they were uninterested or dozing off already but guess what?!! they freakin loved it!!  we replayed that scene for 6 times bfore moving on to ep 14! it was intense lol~~

my friends said PMY and PSJ should date each other lol (they dont know im a shipper)~ so i told them PPC are dating in real life and they all went ‘I KNEW IT! they must be a thing bla bla!!’’ gosh it was so funny~~ ahhh i didnt tell them PPC denied it thoughh.. let’s leave it at that... :joy:

• LOL 7

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

the question now is, where is PSJ???? even ninja doesnt go out of radar like thisss...

PSJ are u in LA??? 

I was hoping and wondering the same...

20 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

my friends said PMY and PSJ should date each other lol (they dont know im a shipper)~ so i told them PPC are dating in real life and they all went ‘I KNEW IT! they must be a thing bla bla!!’’ gosh it was so funny~~ ahhh i didnt tell them PPC denied it thoughh.. let’s leave it at that... :joy:

Lolll:joy: yeah just leave it at that

2 hours ago, cicagw557623 said:

yes ppc filmed cf on the same day.:lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

so you and your friends already finished until ep 16??? How many days? :D

We finished everything few hrs ago so i assumed it only took +/- 24 hr? But to be fair we skipped some scenes... we were rushing to get to ep 13 lol hahaha.. 

• LOL 3

9 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

did she really just said that the closet kiss was one of her favorites? 

Yesss..

9 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

her acc is private? what did she posted?

Screenshot-2019-06-07-21-54-35-541-com-i

Just for fun :D

23 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Yesss..

i didn't knew about this! :bawling: i'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!! i mean it had to be one of her favourite scene cause the way this paricular moment happened 

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Just for fun :D

heheh the way we are dry out of solid ppc content these days that now people are taking feels from their caption :sweat_smile:

I knew I saw it somewhere she said her fav scene was the closet kiss scene. And then she keeps on changing her fav scene.

Which I dunno she want to avoid people saying she likes the kiss scene more or just that almost all of wwwsk scenes are her fav. Well we know for sure her die hard love for wwwsk :heart: 

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

yes ppc filmed cf on the same day.:lol:

But it shows that the one of psj’s was on May 31st, and pmy’s was on June 1st? Not the same day :sweat_smile:

18 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Which I dunno she want to avoid people saying she likes the kiss scene more or just that almost all of wwwsk scenes are her fav. Well we know for sure her die hard love for wwwsk 

c'mon she definitely enjoyed the kiss scenes i mean look at her coy reactions while everyone was mentioning their fav scenes from wwwsk. it's clear when she said her favourite moment was the failed kiss scenes cause it was the least controversial. i'm sure maybe it was one of her favorite scene cause from the bts it looks it was quite fun to film that scene but i'm sure she has some personal favorite moments too but she is afraid to express it thinking she might be misconstrued