Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

27 minutes ago, Asdcvb said:

But it shows that the one of psj’s was on May 31st, and pmy’s was on June 1st? Not the same day :sweat_smile:

20190608-010311.jpg

20190608-010246.jpg

same day, on June 1st in Korean time.

maybe because you're not in Korean time zone, psj's is seen on May 31.

On 6/8/2019 at 12:05 AM, twoparkcouple said:

20190608-010311.jpg

20190608-010246.jpg

same day, on June 1st in Korean time.

That's why I think she got used kissing PSJ starting from closet kiss scene. The wwwsk ep 8 kiss scene is consider pretty normal kiss (tho I like how PSJ hold her neck so that he can keep kissing her deeply. scream). I think she went totally heart fluttering over that closet kiss. Not just the kiss but her whole body is consider fully hugged by him. She can't even move in that state. And she can rest her arm on him. For me, the closet kiss scene is the most intense kiss among all kisses in wwwsk (eventho that ep 13 bed scene was superb.haha. they got to kiss more wuuu ).

Not to mention PSJ. He got to hold her close and she was sitting on his lap and the kiss happened at that small space of the closet... Rather than holding her neck all the time, this time he gone further... Both lost control for sure.. even for that short mins...

20190608-010021.png

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

on some users it says 6 days ago on both posts.. But mine also says PSJs photo was taken 7 days ago and PMYs post qas 6 days ago...

Edited by zashi23
edited

5 minutes ago, Asdcvb said:

Our time difference is only one hour, so doesn't it mean that she uploaded it in the wee morning of June 1st in Korea time? Which means the AD was shot on May 31:blink:

but as i remember, she(basemina) uploaded the pic in the afternoon on June 1st. hmm..idk why psj's is seen on May 31 in your IG. 

So ABH is 1988,too. Same with psj. But why pmy can't do the same like she did with ABH to PSJ ^_^ (what i mean is she casually put her hand to his shoulder) 

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

but as i remember, she(basemina) uploaded the pic in the afternoon on June 1st. hmm..idk why psj's is seen on May 31 in your IG. 

Alright I will just choose to believe you lol

8 minutes ago, Asdcvb said:

Alright I will just choose to believe you lol

ok we just conclude ppc filmed cf at a similar(?) time. lol :D

11 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

So ABH is 1988,too. Same with psj. But why pmy can't do the same like she did with ABH to PSJ ^_^ (what i mean is she casually put her hand to his shoulder) 

that is friendly gesture LOL

It is different than having deep feeling of cos ;)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

it's nice to see the more lyj & miso relationship developed similarly ppc kissing technique changed with it too. the first kiss was a little out of sync cause maybe pmy couldn't fathom psj's kissing tecnique so she was a little suprised bit nevertheless didn't made the scene too boring either.psj's kissing style remained the same too just like his previous dramas. with the ribbon kiss & cloaet kiss i think it started off as a professional scene but somewhere along the way they got carried away. the soft reassuring pecks psj left on pmy to calm her down in that ribbon kiss scene & the way pmy pressed onto his upper lip firmly which resulted in psj to deepen the kiss even more in the closet scene. & we can clearly see how flustered they both were in the bts of these 2 kissing scene which is fine in a way as they are also human being before an actor. with epi 13 i think the whole scene was partly techincal but it turned so wonderful on screen was because they were able to realise the true emotion of that particular moment & of course great camera work & direction. in the end i guess it's important to enjoy yourself first & your natural reaction will eventually attract the viewers.

31 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

cause ABH is ABH but if she puts her hands on psj the implication that will come with won't just be platonic neither for pmy nor for psj :p

40 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

it's sure psj must see the pics of pretty PMY in LA.:lol:

i once heard the people who knows you but aren't following any of your posts on social media are actually secretly stalking you! surely since that friend of pmy is followed by psj i'm sure her pretty face will pop up in his timeline & he will gush over it 

8 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

No it's not

ohhh.. interesting.. I wonder whose idea was it to have PMY sit on PSJs lap? harhar.. 

I really cant wait for the guys who ordered the dvd to share us the contents! Lol!

now, any bets on if PSJ is also in LA?? me!! :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I hope he is in LA w her! It is rather quiet on his IG. A day before HPL ended. Then stillness ???

The photoshoot for MC already ended (tho it's technically still on based on Namoo's schedule, I guess they count the travel time too). It seems that everyone can enjoy quality time by their own will now (MY's stylist updates her IG saying that she's not gonna get up, eating alone & lying (by the swimming pool) alone enjoying the wind blow). Also, as for the pic MY posted with the "LALA" cap yesterday, it's "not totally delulu guys lol~ Her stylist uploaded some pic about the Light House/ Hermosa Beach & said something like "I could prob be the only one who hasn't watched Lalaland yet" as I understand. So my guess is there had been some conversation abt Lalaland btw them haha

PHS's military enlistment is on Jun. 10 I think, so Joon & his gang will prob have a send-off get-together with him (and Realpeakboy's belated bday celebration also, it was last month but somehow overlapped with Choi Woo Shik's PR for Parasite so not sure if they had a chance to meet back then). I know it's a little bit tight but who knows, J&Y can make it if they want right ❤️

My other bet will be the celebration for WWWSK's 1st anniversary. Given the team's friendship, they will def have some fun together (not to mention that MY couldn't attend KKY's wedding - she seems super comfortable joking around with him so I think there'll be some dining together to make up for that also)

PS: not sure if everyone already saw the article about SJ & Choi Woo Shik's cameo in each other's movie. Turned out it's not out of their friendship & was based solely on their recognized acting talent. Director Bong of Parasite has been living abroad so he didn't know SJ was so popular &  casted SJ from watching his vids & acting only. Same with CWS's cameo in The Divine Fury (Director Jason & WS are also acquaintance). So everyone has their own career & connection, but somehow they're all connected (& well-acknowledged as they deserve). So I guess what's yours will eventually be yours rait ❤️

• Like 4

Dear PSJ, please post something on your ig or weibo so we will stop delulu if you're with pmy right now :lol:

• LOL 1