[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

31 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

So ABH is 1988,too. Same with psj. But why pmy can't do the same like she did with ABH to PSJ ^_^ (what i mean is she casually put her hand to his shoulder) 

cause ABH is ABH but if she puts her hands on psj the implication that will come with won't just be platonic neither for pmy nor for psj :p

40 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

it's sure psj must see the pics of pretty PMY in LA.:lol:

i once heard the people who knows you but aren't following any of your posts on social media are actually secretly stalking you! surely since that friend of pmy is followed by psj i'm sure her pretty face will pop up in his timeline & he will gush over it 

8 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

No it's not

ohhh.. interesting.. I wonder whose idea was it to have PMY sit on PSJs lap? harhar.. 

I really cant wait for the guys who ordered the dvd to share us the contents! Lol!

now, any bets on if PSJ is also in LA?? me!! :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

The photoshoot for MC already ended (tho it's technically still on based on Namoo's schedule, I guess they count the travel time too). It seems that everyone can enjoy quality time by their own will now (MY's stylist updates her IG saying that she's not gonna get up, eating alone & lying (by the swimming pool) alone enjoying the wind blow). Also, as for the pic MY posted with the "LALA" cap yesterday, it's "not totally delulu guys lol~ Her stylist uploaded some pic about the Light House/ Hermosa Beach & said something like "I could prob be the only one who hasn't watched Lalaland yet" as I understand. So my guess is there had been some conversation abt Lalaland btw them haha

PHS's military enlistment is on Jun. 10 I think, so Joon & his gang will prob have a send-off get-together with him (and Realpeakboy's belated bday celebration also, it was last month but somehow overlapped with Choi Woo Shik's PR for Parasite so not sure if they had a chance to meet back then). I know it's a little bit tight but who knows, J&Y can make it if they want right ❤️

My other bet will be the celebration for WWWSK's 1st anniversary. Given the team's friendship, they will def have some fun together (not to mention that MY couldn't attend KKY's wedding - she seems super comfortable joking around with him so I think there'll be some dining together to make up for that also)

PS: not sure if everyone already saw the article about SJ & Choi Woo Shik's cameo in each other's movie. Turned out it's not out of their friendship & was based solely on their recognized acting talent. Director Bong of Parasite has been living abroad so he didn't know SJ was so popular &  casted SJ from watching his vids & acting only. Same with CWS's cameo in The Divine Fury (Director Jason & WS are also acquaintance). So everyone has their own career & connection, but somehow they're all connected (& well-acknowledged as they deserve). So I guess what's yours will eventually be yours rait ❤️

• Like 4

PMY’s stylist posted a pic of her having late dinner with PMY and the team at a local resto an hour ago.. (well actually she posted their foods’ pic but she tagged PMY too) so i assume PMY is still with them... ? 

PSJ where are youuuuuu? like seriously where are you lol? :sweatingbullets:

You know what that "3" means?? 

It means.. "its actually been 3 YEARS since we've known each other  and we are here to celebrate in lalaland!" 

:glasses:

when you create a delulu.. make it convincing at least..:lol:

choose: LAlaland... Supreme.. wall art?

IMG-20190608-174414.jpg

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:
1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Her BFF & they were in I'm Sam together, she had a role in Midnight Runners too (too bad I can't recall)

friendly reminder to not quote photos.. :)

She made an appearance as the woman in the club scene that PSJs character was trying to make a move on.. :lol:

And Chansung was also there and he played himself.. a famous idol..:D

• Thanks 2