[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

26 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

A comment that made other ship happy was liked by PMY a few hours ago. She unliked it now.. :D

I think she intend to like this comment because the comment have meaning and long. Importantly, she made it to shipper that it was not just a coincidence only psj. Hahaha god woman pmy:lol::D:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1

10 minutes ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

I think she intend to like this comment because the comment have meaning and long. Importantly, she made it to shipper that it was not just a coincidence only psj. Hahaha god woman pmy:lol::D:sweatingbullets:

but maybe she liked the comment honeymoon with psj in Hawaii was just a coincidence.:D and she pressed 'like' for ppc wedding photos post too.:lol:

10 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Hide contents

Labit forever and she and KJW suits each other so well. 

Is this a comment on her ig? If im gonna have a thought that would make this ship happy then i would assume she accidentally liked the comment while scrolling through.

Spoiler

HOWEVER, the fact that she accidentally followed a PPC shipping account would mean that SHE WAS scrolling through the PPC shipping page

44 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:
photo shooting in LA finished

based on namoo schedule the shoot will be until 10 June? i don't want to be too much delulu, psj might prepare for his upcoming projects but i'm curious where on earth psj is *callingpsjtoupdatehissnsofhisownpictureandnotlatepost  lmao

• LOL 2

IMG-20190120-032344.jpg

Remember this??? But after she delete many comments tagging psj's ig, I think she wants to delete comment but accidentally press the 'like' button lol. 

But about she follow PPC's account and liking photo related to ppc I believe its pure accidentally her slipfinger :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I'm looking for brighter & refreshing Mi Nyeong-ie for Marie Claire, hopefully she's taking some quality time there well. Considering the team for this photo shoot, it'll be summery & colorful my hope <3 And they're all acquaintances too, Mr. Kim is also a friend with SJ.

Spoiler

So I saw ABH's interview in some newspaper today. And from what I understand, in one article when he's asked about the 2% rating,  ABH said to have expected higher rating from the beginning so he wondered a lot why it didn't turn out that way. He also shared that he was worried that it'd affect the atmosphere, but the whole crew decided to think lightly about it & enjoy the fun in the filming site.

• Like 1

Today Namoo, Keunmin,dofi, and this guy ,updates a photo with PMY, out of those 4 accounts, she is doing heart sign only in this guy’s post n the way she smiled is cute too.

PSJ n this guy are friend, PSJ also followed his ig..

(Delulu) she’s sending her heart to PSJ in Korea thru this guy’s Instagram.

:sweat_smile:

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

44 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Remember this??? But after she delete many comments tagging psj's ig, I think she wants to delete comment but accidentally press the 'like' button lol. 

But about she follow PPC's account and liking photo related to ppc I believe its pure accidentally her slipfinger :P

i still feel like she liked the comment tagging psj's ig account deliberately cause you can't accidently like a comment unless you read it properly & agreeing to it somewhat! idk even it's not the case let me just stay delulu cayse it's giving me good feels that she liked a comment which was regarded for psj :wub:

she following a ppc shipper acc might be a co incidence cause you can accidently press the follow button without even knowing it! btw what ppc related photo did she liked?

11 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

(Delulu) she’s sending her heart to PSJ in Korea thru this guy’s Instagram.

:sweat_smile:

THE LEVEL OF REACH :joy:

• LOL 1