Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY WWWSK :wub:

Tbh, because I’m not a fan of romcom genre (I usually watch the drama like Signal, Tunnel, Sky Castle, Secret Forest) at first I had no high expectation for this drama. I know some of PMY’s dramas but didn’t familiar yet with PSJ. I just knew that he’s the hottest man alive in SK. :D

But beyond my expectation, WWWSK captivated me since the 1st episode. The acting and sexual tension between PSJ-PMY is really exploded (even though they just standing side by side and not too much kiss and skinship). The supporting casts are also amazing. The soundtrack are beautiful. The comedy and comical part is great. All the things in this drama are perfect and balance. Even though some viewers said the plot is so so, but the PD-nim, the actors, the production team could deliver WWWSK like a fairy tale and get high rating despite the romcom genre. 

Especially for Park Seo Joon-Park Min Young, you made me jump to this forum and let me find “the great fellowship of ParkPark”. I love you guys. I hope both of you always happy and success, support to each other and give us more coincidences like Montblanc moment and many more at the future. And absolutely I wish both of you end up together in real life, just like PPC make up and stylist team shout out “Young Joon and Miso forever”, endgame!

Love WWWSK and PPC 3000 :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

fans said inside contents will be uploaded soon. so you will able to see them.:)

me:

3GSKNmp.jpg

• LOL 2

One of the cutest thing I recently noticed about ppc is how much they boost eachothers self esteem! I heard that seo joon was quite criticized when he was casted as lee young joon.people thought he is't the exact visulal for that character. I  don't know why people would say that cause when you look at the webtoon lee young joon's chest, shoulder & height is exactly like psj! There is no one else who could have fit into that role perfectly as psj. Still being a perfectionist & humble that psj i'm sure he had that moments of doubts where he might think he isn't fitting enough. I'm glad pmy was there to increase his self esteem, assuring him that he looks exactly like the character, praising him for his talent. Similarly psj also made sure pmy & everyone knew how much pmy looked like kim miso on set. Often calling her as kim miso & Complementing or should i say low key flirting by saying pmy can change her name to park miso ( which means smile in korean) cause her smile is so beautiful. I'm glad that they were eachothers rock as you know what they say love is road that goes both ways :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

@quietobserver

https://m.dcinside.com/board/secretary/20135

http://sendanywhe.re/35J0SVEA  you can download pdf file of a review book(total 170 pages) here. but fans ask "don't repost and reupload it"

OMG thanksssss a lottttt for this! I’ve been daydreaming about the review book when you told us about the gift ❤️ I believe it's precious to both of them & for us the fans also. K-fans are so generous to share this, and I'm super duper happy as I like munching J&Y's interview as well as what fans are thinking of them (thanks God I'm the stubborn one who doesn't sway easily & will stick till the end no matter what kkk)

As you share it with us I assume it's ok if we download the file & treasure it as a beautiful piece of memory we share with our ultimate couple & with each other ❤️ My sketchy Korean probably won't be enough to get me through all this, but I'll try to absorb it as much as I can ~~~ our good days ❤️❤️

Thanks again, you specifically & the ones preparing this wonderful & meaningful gift (wish I could find a way to tell them kkk). It's safe with us plz no worries ❤️❤️

Spoiler

A comment that made other ship happy was liked by PMY a few hours ago. She unliked it now.. :D

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:
  Hide contents

A comment that made other ship happy was liked by PMY a few hours ago. She unliked it now.. :D

What comment?

26 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think she intend to like this comment because the comment have meaning and long. Importantly, she made it to shipper that it was not just a coincidence only psj. Hahaha god woman pmy:lol::D:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1

7 minutes ago, Babalooba said:

What comment?

Spoiler

Labit forever and she and KJW suits each other so well. 

10 minutes ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

I think she intend to like this comment because the comment have meaning and long. Importantly, she made it to shipper that it was not just a coincidence only psj. Hahaha god woman pmy:lol::D:sweatingbullets:

but maybe she liked the comment honeymoon with psj in Hawaii was just a coincidence.:D and she pressed 'like' for ppc wedding photos post too.:lol: