[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Maybe other shippers or ex-ppc-shippers think that we are too serious in shipping so thats why they left lol 

Well it adds up more excitement when we can guess their behaviours and even made us stronger to believe their behaviours with another costars are merely good friends or oppa-noona-dongsaeng...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

47 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

sometimes i envy shippers from other ship.. they are so confident their OTP will go public and get married after HPL ended.. to hv that level of trust and confidence in their OTP must be really..nice lol. :lol:.. 

meanwhile here, we have to scrutinize every coincidences, body languages, on/off screen chemistry, phuket, cosmo, mont blanc etc and look into clues like sherlock holmes trying to solve a case but still we have doubts sometimes lol.. :lol:

but yeah party hard while u can coz once the drama ended, you will know the real struggle of shipping k actors.. huuu :joy:

Wow what made them so confident? 

7 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:
i told you guys it was him!!!! he attended the wedding!!! see my stalking game is still strong!!!! 

compared to the other guests around him, he seemed to really enjoy the song. delulu: maybe he also can relate to the lyrics:lol:

• LOL 4

6 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

sometimes i envy shippers from other ship.. they are so confident their OTP will go public and get married after HPL ended.. to hv that level of trust and confidence in their OTP must be really..nice lol. :lol:.. 

Meanwhile here, I’m still questioning the reasons for:

- why PPC attended Cosmo event together

- why PSJ did not upload anything in his IG related Phuket trip

- why PPC agencies must cut 77 minutes of WWWSK BTS dvd 

- how PMY could give Montblanc gift for HPL pdnim bday

- how PPC’s dogs can have the same meaning name

- why PSJ decided to stay so so close from PMY residence

- why PPC stylist team can be so close to each other like they already know for a long time

- how could someone tag PSJ name on PMY IG post on 2016

.....and many more. ^_^

Only heaven and PPC know the answers. B)

• LOL 12

They should watch all of PMYs bts on her previous dramas... :sweat_smile:

There's a reason why PMY is called "Chemistry Queen", "RomCom Queen" and now "Adlibs Queen".. 

the woman can be paired with Mickey Mouse and people are still gonna ship that! LMAO! :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 5/26/2019 at 5:15 PM, Babalooba said:

Wow what made them so confident? 

Spoiler

i dunno u have to ask them.. 

but i remember reading something like ‘both of them are at the right age to get married so shippers think they will not wait any longer bla bla’.. something like that..

but yeah cant really blame them coz the amount of skinships in that drama and bts are insane hahaha..

and i read one comment on instagram saying ‘dont worry if she only posted ABH/PSJ/JCW on her ig coz they are obviously friends..once labit got married, PMY will post KJW’s pic on her ig everyday’~~~haha that shipper is so cute and innocent i jst wanna hug her...

what can i say lol~~  ‘delusional’ is shippers middle name and we all are delusional at some point so i can somehow relate to them..lol 

17 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

especially Healer dvd bts..actually i shipped pmy and jcw after watching dvd bts.:sweat_smile:

omg! yess! but i think I mentioned this before, most HPL shippers were Healer shippers. lol! I think they see some familiarities? thats why the feelings are back.. lol! 

5 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

and i read one comment on instagram saying ‘dont worry if she only posted ABH/PSJ/JCW on her ig coz they are obviously friends..once labit got married, PMY will post KJW’s pic on her ig everyday’~~~haha that shipper is so cute and innocent i jst wanna hug her...

LOL! I saw this too.. I also read something like "PMY will never post her bf publicly... do you see KJW on her IG?" :joy:

Soo... what they're saying is.. two people who met like 3 months ago, who have shown so.much chemistry on their drama, whos on the right age of getting married.. should just go do it!?

I mean  why wait right?? they are "obviously" sooo in love! :sweat_smile:

7 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Even the other married K-celeb couples don't post their soulmates on sns. funny

this is actually what their counting on! lol! 

So... what now? whos it gonna be? all her previous leading men (EXCEPT PSJ) are not on her IG  and they all have shipper forums with her... 

oh well, they can just settle that on their own.. coz we're good here! :glasses: