Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

for some reason i find it really cute that she managed to caught his attention when she wasn't at the peak of her career or beauty ( as in kim miso like beautiful). i also heard she was amongst the supporting character in high kick yet she caught psj's attention & left a good impression on him. so it can be said that he unconciously developed a silly crush on her now i can't help but imagine what was his reaction when he meet her for the first time & how did things went on from there :weary:

also the way she got embarassed when psj mentioned that he watched high kick isn't that the way we are in front of our crush? always making sure that they don't find any embarassing things about us :yum:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, minmangfan said:

PSJ can actually ask her to teach him English

aww.. she's so cute! :kiss_wink:

I think PSJ can understand English very well, and he can speak well, but I guess not as fluent as PMY. I think he wants to learn how to speak English fluently (like Lee Byung hun or Rain). To maybe widen his opportunities as an actor.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

also the way she got embarassed when psj mentioned that he watched high kick isn't that the way we are in front of our crush? always making sure that they don't find any embarassing things about us :yum:

I think he purposely choose high kick just to tease her . Of cos, he watched it. It was a popular series there. And he knows how she will react. I think that's why she's having a good day on that presscon that she couldn't take her eyes of him for the whole day :P 

About that time when we discussed about why tvn have much more promotion for hpl then wwwsk, I think it is because tvn just open ig acc around wwwsk ep 4? If I was not mistaken. At least their popularity had caught everyone's attention. And we have kakaotalk live too. I feel sorry for Taehwan but I wished just PPC had appear on that livetalk lol 

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

aww.. she's so cute! :kiss_wink:

I think PSJ can understand English very well, and he can speak well, but I guess not as fluent as PMY. I think he wants to learn how to speak English fluently (like Lee Byung hun or Rain). To maybe widen his opportunities as an actor.

I really wish he can be like LBH. He can go further. He has so many high opportunities cuz he's multitalented. And he works hard to improve and add his talents. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

for some reason i find it really cute that she managed to caught his attention when she wasn't at the peak of her career or beauty ( as in kim miso like beautiful). i also heard she was amongst the supporting character in high kick yet she caught psj's attention & left a good impression on him. so it can be said that he unconciously developed a silly crush on her now i can't help but imagine what was his reaction when he meet her for the first time & how did things went on from there :weary:

I'm sorry but if PPC don't end up together, I'm gonna hurt Park PD for making such a good drama! and got all of us ducked up  (not a typo, trying to keep profanity out of it) lol

• LOL 3

did u guys see new HPL bts? the kiss before bedscene.. haha i hv to say this~ the BTS is wild lol.. PMY even wiped KJW’s lips after kissing... and tvN showed everything in their bts..

meanwhile, 77 mins of pure goodness will be cut from wwwsk dvd..hurmmm im jealous 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

yep saw it too.. but i dont think it's wild..lol! I mean, if thats wild how would you describe the bts of their kissing scenes in wwwsk?? :sweat_smile:

they should have shown that version of the kiss on the broadcast though..  it was more intimate that they wrapped their arms to each other. But yeah, since they showed that in the bts.. I think thats the most of what happened behind the scenes.

It was good to see that they are having fun on set even with the long hours of shooting. Wishing them the best until the end! :star:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

did u guys see new HPL bts? the kiss before bedscene.. haha i hv to say this~ the BTS is wild lol.. PMY even wiped KJW’s lips after kissing... and tvN showed everything in their bts..

meanwhile, 77 mins of pure goodness will be cut from wwwsk dvd..hurmmm im jealous 

Wild is when you're rehearsing and u be kissing forreals as if no one's watching.

:phew:

• LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

hhaaha ‘it’s wild’ is jst a figure a speech.. i use it with everything lol.. what i meant to say is it’s wild that tvN showed that much in bts.. see i use them again lol... 

meanwhile they dont look shy or embarrased at all after that scene.. which is completely different from wwwsk 1st kiss where PSJ said i ate it all and PMY gave him that look.. 

giphy.gif

They're resemble each other :D

7 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

meanwhile they dont look shy or embarrased at all after that scene.. which is completely different from wwwsk 1st kiss where PSJ said i ate it all and PMY gave him that look.. 

After the closet kiss scene she still look shy :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

I still wonder what kind of 5 minutes moment has to be cut from wwwsk bts dvd when PJS-PMY sit together watching ep 4?

Just 2 minutes instead of 7 minutes. :rolleyes:

wow she's so cool after kissing :lol:  I remembered once where PSJ wiped GoAra's lips after kiss in hwarang, what to say usually guys who wipe it or make sure no awkwardness but she did it first LOL she surely lead the drama.

What caught my eyes was the script. Gosh you guys can see how rush they are that they couldn't compile it one book. It is sometimes hard to memorise last minute and the last scenes on those episode, the dialogues are pretty much simple and short. 

27 minutes ago, endensia said:

I still wonder what kind of 5 minutes moment has to be cut from wwwsk bts dvd

ikr? i wonder the same thing myself..

in my imagination, PMY leaned on PSJ’s shoulder and played with his fingers while they were watching the scene.. that’s y namoo/awesome asked for that part to be removed from dvd muahahahahahaha.

i know it’s not gonna happen in milion years (esp bcoz they were watching it with pd and the crews too) but man being delusional is fun fun fun.. and free too.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Spoiler

My delulu is what if pmy asked for permission to psj to give her freedom doing skinship with her co-partner so people will not think again that they are truly dating?

• Insightful 1

31 minutes ago, endensia said:

I still wonder what kind of 5 minutes moment has to be cut from wwwsk bts dvd when PJS-PMY sit together watching ep 4?

Just 2 minutes instead of 7 minutes. :rolleyes:

5-E9-FF21-B-0-AC7-4815-B30-F-E74272-FD15If they don’t cut it , maybe during that 7 minutes we’ll see something like this :tounge_xd: 

• LOL 2

13 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

If they don’t cut it , maybe during that 7 minutes we’ll see something like this :tounge_xd: 

it’s okay they cut it.. coz we know at home, they alwys watch tv in this position muahahahahaha **awkward perv laugh**

joke joke

Spoiler

url%5D

• LOL 4

53 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

wow she's so cool after kissing :lol:  I remembered once where PSJ wiped GoAra's lips after kiss in hwarang. 

Yes, when I saw this bts, I just like "wait, what is he doing??" 

Now PMY does the same thing in HPL :phew:

Tbh, my mind is going wild imagining what kind of 77 minutes bts moment have to be cut from wwwsk dvd. Gosh. 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:
  Hide contents

My delulu is what if pmy asked for permission to psj to give her freedom doing skinship with her co-partner so people will not think again that they are truly dating?

ppl already think the cut 77 minutes bts will be a proof that ppc're dating. so ppc's agencies asked to cut.

because it's the first time agencies asked to cut bts in dvd.

i really wonder what kind of moments in 77 minutes video.B)

• Confused 2
  • LOL 3

International solid fans and other group shippers are making excuses on parallelisms between HPL and WWWSK by dissing WWWSK story and chemistry. Ok fine whatever floats your boat. :rolleyes:

Spoiler

But still, WWWSK rated a lot higher, actually more than twice than HPL. And about being Buzzworthy, WWWSK was always on top too and thanks to WWWSK, PMY's ig now has more than 4M. It was only 1M before WWWSK.

• LOL 5

22 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

International solid fans and other group shippers are making excuses on parallelisms between HPL and WWWSK by dissing WWWSK story and chemistry. 

Spoiler

i think they are doing that bcoz they dont like PSJ.. i mean PMY K fans dont like PsJ too but at least they are being objective and honest about WWWSK and HPL.. haha i bet if PMY does a new drama in the future, they will start spazzing her with new costar too...like someone said bfore, they are only loyal to PMY.. which totally fineee by me 

as for labit shippers, i think they are jst trying to protect their OTP and their shipping hearts by saying HPL is bigger and better thn wwwsk.. yeah jst let them be...