[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

37 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

meanwhile, 77 mins of pure goodness will be cut from wwwsk dvd..hurmmm im jealous 

I still wonder what kind of 5 minutes moment has to be cut from wwwsk bts dvd when PJS-PMY sit together watching ep 4?

Just 2 minutes instead of 7 minutes. :rolleyes:

wow she's so cool after kissing :lol:  I remembered once where PSJ wiped GoAra's lips after kiss in hwarang, what to say usually guys who wipe it or make sure no awkwardness but she did it first LOL she surely lead the drama.

What caught my eyes was the script. Gosh you guys can see how rush they are that they couldn't compile it one book. It is sometimes hard to memorise last minute and the last scenes on those episode, the dialogues are pretty much simple and short. 

27 minutes ago, endensia said:

I still wonder what kind of 5 minutes moment has to be cut from wwwsk bts dvd

ikr? i wonder the same thing myself..

in my imagination, PMY leaned on PSJ’s shoulder and played with his fingers while they were watching the scene.. that’s y namoo/awesome asked for that part to be removed from dvd muahahahahahaha.

i know it’s not gonna happen in milion years (esp bcoz they were watching it with pd and the crews too) but man being delusional is fun fun fun.. and free too.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

31 minutes ago, endensia said:

I still wonder what kind of 5 minutes moment has to be cut from wwwsk bts dvd when PJS-PMY sit together watching ep 4?

Just 2 minutes instead of 7 minutes. :rolleyes:

5-E9-FF21-B-0-AC7-4815-B30-F-E74272-FD15If they don’t cut it , maybe during that 7 minutes we’ll see something like this :tounge_xd: 

• LOL 2

13 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

If they don’t cut it , maybe during that 7 minutes we’ll see something like this :tounge_xd: 

it’s okay they cut it.. coz we know at home, they alwys watch tv in this position muahahahahaha **awkward perv laugh**

joke joke

Spoiler

url%5D

• LOL 4

53 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

wow she's so cool after kissing :lol:  I remembered once where PSJ wiped GoAra's lips after kiss in hwarang. 

Yes, when I saw this bts, I just like "wait, what is he doing??" 

Now PMY does the same thing in HPL :phew:

Tbh, my mind is going wild imagining what kind of 77 minutes bts moment have to be cut from wwwsk dvd. Gosh. 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:
  Hide contents

My delulu is what if pmy asked for permission to psj to give her freedom doing skinship with her co-partner so people will not think again that they are truly dating?

ppl already think the cut 77 minutes bts will be a proof that ppc're dating. so ppc's agencies asked to cut.

because it's the first time agencies asked to cut bts in dvd.

i really wonder what kind of moments in 77 minutes video.B)

• Confused 2
  • LOL 3

International solid fans and other group shippers are making excuses on parallelisms between HPL and WWWSK by dissing WWWSK story and chemistry. Ok fine whatever floats your boat. :rolleyes:

Spoiler

But still, WWWSK rated a lot higher, actually more than twice than HPL. And about being Buzzworthy, WWWSK was always on top too and thanks to WWWSK, PMY's ig now has more than 4M. It was only 1M before WWWSK.

• LOL 5

22 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

International solid fans and other group shippers are making excuses on parallelisms between HPL and WWWSK by dissing WWWSK story and chemistry. 

Spoiler

i think they are doing that bcoz they dont like PSJ.. i mean PMY K fans dont like PsJ too but at least they are being objective and honest about WWWSK and HPL.. haha i bet if PMY does a new drama in the future, they will start spazzing her with new costar too...like someone said bfore, they are only loyal to PMY.. which totally fineee by me 

as for labit shippers, i think they are jst trying to protect their OTP and their shipping hearts by saying HPL is bigger and better thn wwwsk.. yeah jst let them be... 

31 minutes ago, park2park said:

Im so confused why PPC own fans dont like PSJ for PMY and PMY for PSJ? Like is there something that I missed?

They be fine with PSJ and KJW(actress) and PMY with other male costars. So why not PPC?

Actually, they don't like the truth. They just jealous about PPC. Most of them are another shipper. Let them be. As long as PPC are neighbour, we shouldn't worry anymore. 

• LOL 3

https://www.google.com/search?q=park+seo+joon+feet&client=ms-android-vivo&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjal9GL97XiAhVEWK0KHc3xDgoQ_AUoAXoECAwQAg&biw=360&bih=634#imgrc=F4RXSSDgGhJ7PM

Anybody can help me with inserting this pic here.

This is what I found when I google PSJ feet. Well I must say, even his feet look damn good....

• LOL 6

Perhaps they don't like PSJ like I don't like Channing Tatum, for no special reason, just don't like him. :D

Just let them be.

But WWWSK got high rating (considering the genre is romcom which usually difficult to get good rating) and so popular, and no one can deny this fact, even the other party said the other drama is better. Of course we cannot compare wwwsk with Sky Castle, Mr. Sunshine, Reply 1988, Signal, Goblin, or 100days Prince since the genre is totally different.

I remember a selebgram from my country who sells 'Secretary Kim' blouses in her IG. She bought directly from Korea. And I bought once. :D And I also remember youtuber from my country who worked in SBS Korea, she's PSJ fans watched wwwsk too. One time she made a blog when she watched wwwsk epi 8, pls see her reaction. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxfjPnBEzCo

Spoiler

what I think...

PMy solid fans dont want her to get hurt with top star anymore. PSJ solid fans probably dont want their oppa with someone yet. He's young. But nahh I dont consider he's that young lol. The right time to be in love. Both of them. Let their lonely heart meet.

I bet they want to make that 3 years forreal. Lets keep active for another years guys! :kiss_wink: 

• Like 8
  • Love 1