Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Im so confused why PPC own fans dont like PSJ for PMY and PMY for PSJ? Like is there something that I missed?

They be fine with PSJ and KJW(actress) and PMY with other male costars. So why not PPC?

i mean why? He is multitalented, handsome, nice, honest , considerate,funny  , and sexy too 

so what makes them don’t like him?

31 minutes ago, park2park said:

Im so confused why PPC own fans dont like PSJ for PMY and PMY for PSJ? Like is there something that I missed?

They be fine with PSJ and KJW(actress) and PMY with other male costars. So why not PPC?

Actually, they don't like the truth. They just jealous about PPC. Most of them are another shipper. Let them be. As long as PPC are neighbour, we shouldn't worry anymore. 

• LOL 3

https://www.google.com/search?q=park+seo+joon+feet&client=ms-android-vivo&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjal9GL97XiAhVEWK0KHc3xDgoQ_AUoAXoECAwQAg&biw=360&bih=634#imgrc=F4RXSSDgGhJ7PM

Anybody can help me with inserting this pic here.

This is what I found when I google PSJ feet. Well I must say, even his feet look damn good....

• LOL 6

Perhaps they don't like PSJ like I don't like Channing Tatum, for no special reason, just don't like him. :D

Just let them be.

But WWWSK got high rating (considering the genre is romcom which usually difficult to get good rating) and so popular, and no one can deny this fact, even the other party said the other drama is better. Of course we cannot compare wwwsk with Sky Castle, Mr. Sunshine, Reply 1988, Signal, Goblin, or 100days Prince since the genre is totally different.

I remember a selebgram from my country who sells 'Secretary Kim' blouses in her IG. She bought directly from Korea. And I bought once. :D And I also remember youtuber from my country who worked in SBS Korea, she's PSJ fans watched wwwsk too. One time she made a blog when she watched wwwsk epi 8, pls see her reaction. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxfjPnBEzCo

Spoiler

what I think...

PMy solid fans dont want her to get hurt with top star anymore. PSJ solid fans probably dont want their oppa with someone yet. He's young. But nahh I dont consider he's that young lol. The right time to be in love. Both of them. Let their lonely heart meet.

I bet they want to make that 3 years forreal. Lets keep active for another years guys! :kiss_wink: 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

This is why this thread is so popular,hot and active everyday, we’re not only discussed about their love story,

But we also discussed bout our Captain whole body, from head to armpit to butt to toes.

Next someone gonna comes and ask about why the hair under his armpit looks smooth and soft..

:sweat_smile:

• LOL 2

11 hours ago, zashi23 said:

PSJ can actually ask her to teach him English

i think pmy pronunciation is much better than psj! psj is good himself too but he just needs to be more confident. his voice gets a little heavy when he speaks english & i absolutely love it.:P i think it's cause of his busy schedule but if he gets into it he will be fluent in english in no time. 

just a  bonus but he was really good with speaking spanish with the locals in yoon's kitchen with little bit of tutoring & little bit of study on the plane. a really hard working guy when it comes to learning a new language :wub:

9 hours ago, quietobserver said:

I think that's why she's having a good day on that presscon that she couldn't take her eyes of him for the whole day :P 

wasn't it the other way though? psj's neck must have been stiff that day from looking at  pmy even when she wasn't talking :sweatingbullets:

9 hours ago, quietobserver said:

I feel sorry for Taehwan but I wished just PPC had appear on that livetalk lol

ooh i feel sorry for taehwan as well. he is the maknae between them & then he unintentionally becomes a third wheel both on & off screen :sweat_smile:

6 hours ago, park2park said:

I'm sorry but if PPC don't end up together, I'm gonna hurt Park PD for making such a good drama! and got all of us ducked up  (not a typo, trying to keep profanity out of it) lol

tag me along if your about to hurt pd nim so we both can beat hin up :joy:

2 hours ago, park2park said:

because dating news came out.;) if dating news of psj/pmy with other actresses/actors comes out, fans will start to hate the celeb too.

remember the line in hpl. you can date with anyone. but you must not be caught.:D

and ppc own fans are not fine with other actors and actresses. fans just don't have any feeling to them...don't like..don't hate. because fans know there is nothing between psj/pmy and them.

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

lemme help ya @AnnAnn88..

Thanks love....xoxoxo

53 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

This is why this thread is so popular,hot and active everyday, we’re not only discussed about their love story,

But we also discussed bout our Captain whole body, from head to armpit to butt to toes.

Next someone gonna comes and ask about why the hair under his armpit looks smooth and soft..

:sweat_smile:

If only we knew what soap and shampoo he used, I would've asked my hubby to use it........Hmmmm I wonder what he smelled like since I cant afford the perfume. LOL

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Cali_Mish said:

who would’t love this guy? he has sexy lips, eyes, nice set of teeth, flawless skin! he’s an Adonis! 

aah my heart breaks for those who hates  psj or pmy! imagine living such a sad life couldn't be me :phew:

I bet if he can speak English fluently he'll be more sexy especially in british accent hahaha even more sexier .... or Australian accent like Thor muahahaha

gosh from armpit to feet u guys so funny... I love u all muah muah

• LOL 1