[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

gosh sorry guys , but I just had to say it. I admit PMY and her current co-star do have amazing chemistry now off-screen. But I got a feeling she has the same chemistry with ABH too. I'm keen to see their bts but tvn only uploaded the main characters. huhu.

29 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

gosh sorry guys , but I just had to say it. I admit PMY and her current co-star do have amazing chemistry now off-screen. But I got a feeling she has the same chemistry with ABH too. I'm keen to see their bts but tvn only uploaded the main characters. huhu.

everyone knows that already.. hence shes called the queen of chemistry.. but its nothing to worry about.. really... NOTHING! :D

58 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

everyone knows that already.. hence shes called the queen of chemistry.. but its nothing to worry about.. really... NOTHING! :D

haha I'm not worry. I BELIEVE IN PPC UNTIL THEY RELEASE NEW STATEMENT. Haha.

I'm just curious. Tho we can't see much, but as a childhood friend between SDM and EG, there are plenty of sweet caring moment which tvn didn't release much. Especially those three friends. I love their chemy too.

As a matter of fact, tvn always release more bts scenes of main actors when it comes to romcom. lol. best at selling chemistry.

:sweat: i've just started watching one warm word & geez seojoon's character is just so blunt & headstrong *poof* he makes me wanna punch him & then kiss him at the same time :persevere:

Why he gotta be such a male chauvinist like this & the thing which makes me uncomfortable is when his character says how he wants his wife to be a housewife whom he can feed & protect, he kinda said the same thing about his future wife in one interview too. Saying how he wants his partner to be a women who won't have any 9/5 job so that she could dedicate her time raising their kids cause he himself was brought up in such an environment. So he wants his kids to have both parents love! i kind of appreciate his protective male instinct that he wants create a secure married life but having such thoughts that the male should be the bread earner in the family & the wife should take care of the household & the children is a bit shallow thinking specially in this modern age where men & women both are considered capable of running a home. I hope he has changed that way thinking.

If I'm not mistaken, I think there's an interview that he said he doesn't want his future partner to stop her dream just for the sake of marriage because he thinks it is important for both of them to have understanding with each other. 

Maybe one day he will reconsider that previous thought of him about not wanting his wife to work. (probably changed already)

On a good side, he's having that kind of thought makes him working hard like now for his future family life. And his great responsibility as the eldest. 

And I'm waiting to see his future marriage life especially on their 1st year marriage. :P

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

he doesn't want his future partner to stop her dream just for the sake of marriage because he thinks it is important for both of them to have understanding with each other. 

Maybe one day he will reconsider that previous thought of him about not wanting her wife to work. (probably changed already)

I desperately hope it's true! A good looking men like him who is so polite with all the ladies shouldn't have such a shallow thought! 

21 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

So.. PSJs bestfriend (awesome boss) is celebrating his wedding anniversary (?)

Look at PSJs comment...:rolleyes:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot-20190522-023134-Instagram.jpg

Someone please help translate this for this hangul noob :tears: