Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Wow LSG sent a coffetruck to PMY. :) 

I guess Busted 2 will be release soon... cant wait!

4 hours ago, brownsugar said:

not sure whether it's the lighting or mark of the lipstick, but Miso's chin looked red after that intense tender kiss :sweat_smile:

ohhh her ears looks RED

55 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

PSJ don't need to sent a coffetruck. He can deliver americano to his neighborhood every daaaayyyyy :lol:

He can deliver everyday??

Wait, I'm confused rn, were u talking about him being her boyfriend or a GOFOOD or GRUBHUB driver???

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

awwe.. so sweet of the Busted costars sending PMY foodtrucks.. Jaesuk also sent an ice cream truck! :P

looks like Busted is coming soooon!

10 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

He can deliver everyday??

Wait, I'm confused rn, were u talking about him being her boyfriend or a GOFOOD or GRUBHUB driver???

Of course being her boyfriend:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

He can deliver americano to his neighborhood every daaaayyyyy :lol:

just to the neighbourhood??? i think he’ll deliver coffee straight to her bedroom everyday *WINK*~~ heck maybe he brews the coffee himself in her kitchen.. ok enough bye

• LOL 4

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

just to the neighbourhood??? i think he’ll deliver coffee straight to her bedroom everyday *WINK*~~ heck maybe he brews the coffee himself in her kitchen.. ok enough bye

What about, 

he comes from their bedroom, straight to the kitchen and brew the coffee for her..

Sorry I was talking about their morning routines "after marriage"

:D

• LOL 3

13 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

What about, 

he comes from their bedroom, straight to the kitchen and brew the coffee for her..

*insert ‘careless whisper’ bgm*

how about..

he wakes up, go straight to the shower, then go to the kitchen with only a thin white towel wrapped around his waist. nxt he brews the coffee, and brings it (+ scones) to the bedroom and wakes her up.... 

u can use ur imagination about what will happen to the towel next... muahahahah.

sorry guys im crazy :sweatingbullets:

sidenote: whoever wants to write some PPC fanfictions, please use my wild imagination in some of ur plots :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

*insert ‘careless whisper’ bgm*

how about..

he wakes up, go straight to the shower, then go to the kitchen with only a thin white towel wrapped around his waist. nxt he brews the coffee, and brings it (+ scones) to the bedroom and wakes her up.... 

u can use ur imagination about what will happen to the towel next... muahahahah.

sorry guys im crazy :sweatingbullets:

sidenote: whoever wants to write some PPC fanfictions, please use my wild imagination in some of ur plot muahahahaha

This is so funny, I can really imagine this  ...

But you're missing the most important part of this story!

Before you start with their morning story, you should tell us about the night before! 

Is there anything special happened during the night before he gets up in the morning? 

On 5/22/2019 at 2:18 PM, mimixemix said:

Is there anything special happened during the night before he gets up in the morning? 

this happened the night bfore lol. what else :joy:-jst joking

• LOL 4

I guess it is true that she might be tired these days that Yoo Jae Suk said 'be strong' for the support truck.

It's actually a common greeting for food truck and coffee truck support because they are aware that filming a drama involves long nights of work. 

• Insightful 2

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

not sure whether it's the lighting or mark of the lipstick, but Miso's chin looked red after that intense tender kiss 

forget chin the fact that both of their ears are fiery red tells you everything 

[animate output image]

also this "At the very least, ears are closely tied to sexual arousal. When we're turned on, our ears get hot and, on some of us, turn bright red - dead giveaway of arousal. Ears are also full of nerve endings, making them an intense erogenous zone for most of us."

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Which one do u like most? For me, no 2 :phew:

except for their first kiss all their other kisses were mind blowing cause they had a sense of consensuality to it. also these two kisses (more like pecks) are very under appreciated :wub:

Source imageSource image

• Like 2
  • Love 2

teaser for new tvN show feat PSJ 

PSJ is so hot with his sleeves rolled up :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Sorry but... 

It has not even one year yet since WWWSK and here comes another drama on the same channel with the same producer and the same actress with same storylines about:

- officemates

- traumatic childhood

- met when they were kids

- lost memory

And 

- her office look is the same many times she is like Kim Mi So. 

- and many more scenes which is reminiscent of WWWSK

I wonder how PMY and Namoo felt about all of these. Since they have been the industry long enough, then they should be aware that she cannot escape comparisons with WWWSK with these turn of events in the drama. :sweatingbullets:

15 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I wonder how PMY and Namoo felt about all of these. Since they have been the industry long enough, then they should be aware that she cannot escape comparisons with WWWSK with these turn of events in the drama

Maybe she doesn't mind it much! Besides official romance are sureshot hit with the audience so it's a safe bet! As long as there aren't any cliché moments it doesn't matter what the genre is 

yeahhh.. but oh well.. its almost done anyway.. all they can do is just do the best they can until the end.. and maybe not everyone one saw wwwsk yet.. so they enjoy watching HPL. 

just really proud of PMY on this one.. She just proved once again that she's a versatile actress.. :glasses: