[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

6 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

My delulu mind saying maybe PSJ haven't choose any drama yet is because he want PMY to be his partner on a drama:wub:

Side note: maybe it is very impossible because of the dating rumours:tears::sweatingbullets:

the rumors have always been there, it was just blown after wwwsk. no one really paid much attention before.. 

even the start of this year, other media "insiders" were hoping that it will be them to be revealed dating. I think somehow it will always be around. But as mentioned here before... it looked like them being together is like an open secret already  not confirming, not really denying. 

But the possibility of them acting together onscreen may be very very little. lets leave it at 1%.. :D

There are a lot of actors to be paired with them anyway.. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

But the possibility of them acting together onscreen may be very very little. lets leave it at 1%.. 

aww too bad if they work together again maybe the spark between them will solidify even more & then they won't have hide things from public

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

ohhhh.. so they always ask about dating possibilities after the drama? So how did she answer with her previous leading men? i think the closest to a dating rumor (before WWWSK) was with JCW? not sure.. was she asked about theeir chemistry?

nowadays that kind of questions will be ask. Especially when chemistry exploded in a drama. Because it is not easy for actors to build chemistry. 

Can't find anything between PMY-CJW. She said 'NO' to QO7D's costar, YWJ. She said 'no comment' to PSJ. 

So I would say (seeing the offscreen chemi) PMY-KJW's chemistry is beyond her other co-stars and people hope they can date. So we just have to wait for the official interview after her drama. 

I think this kinda question always come to PSJ. PSJ said 'absolutely no' to KJW and said 'open to possibilities' to PMY.

25 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

aww too bad if they work together again maybe the spark between them will solidify even more & then they won't have hide things from public

Unless they are cool enough to work together again like HB-SYJ now who will be working on the same drama despite their dating rumors. 

But now, PSJ-PMY are having too much attention now so I would say not for now but PLEASE someday PLEASE. 

I imagine them acting in movies like The Notebook or A Walk to Remember or Mr and Mrs Smith? they both had actions before lol

• Like 1

Let’s make a bet, if she ever get a question about possibility of dating Kjw, what would her answer be?

My opinion based on what I believe rn,  it’s a “NO” , she will say “NO” 3000% NO

the reason? 

We’ll find out after they publish the interview 

:tounge_xd:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

She said 'no comment' to PSJ. 

So I would say (seeing the offscreen chemi) PMY-KJW's chemistry is beyond her other co-stars and people hope they can date. So we just have to wait for the official interview after her drama. 

I think this kinda question always come to PSJ. PSJ said 'absolutely no' to KJW and said 'open to possibilities' to PMY.

"No comment" is such a bollywood couple thing to say, it makes me more suspicious about their relationship haha! 

i don't know if anyone will be salty after i say this but pmy & kjw visually looks like oppa-donsaeng couple like seriously <_< & also i feel it's a bit uncomfortable to ask the actors if their is any possibilities of future romance since they have good on screen chemistry.. i mean love & feelings don't work like that. if it's meant to be it'll happen eventually so i hope she doesn't get questions like that with kjw. she is an actress, she can't fall in love with everyone off screen just cause she has good onscreen chemistry :huh:

& lol with psj i've never seen someone beating around the bush like that to profess his feelings! i mean just say you like her as a person. no need to be extra by saying "since i've to potray romantic feelings on screen with that person i've to look at her good qualities so obviously i become interested" who talks like that?!!:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3

I imagine them acting in movies like The Notebook or A Walk to Remember or Mr and Mrs Smith? they both had actions before lol

lmao mr & mrs smith?! i don't think i can imagine ppc doing that physical fight scene in the kitchen :joy:

yeah, I actually agree with you  @Nusrat.mituon always being aksed about dating if they have good on screen chemistry. it's a bit of an immature question. of course they should have! it was a romantic comedy. and they are adults already. I think the questions would be more, hows it like working with each other and the cast and the whole team. or if they would like to work together again. professional questions.

If you would look at other celebrities about their interviews after the drama, they are asked about the whole experience  the shooting process and the whole production. 

I think the only reason why there were dating questions about PSJ and PMY is because the media already knew that someone would come out with the article of them dating (the whole 3 years rumor).

Spoiler

Trust me, her answer will be straight, she will say “NO” :astonished:

chemistry is chemistry, they have that strong chemistry on and off screen, but thru her behavior during bts, I don’t see that “interest in him as a guy” on her eyes!

she’s playful, very open and don’t mind to skinship with him,

And I would believe she likes him as a man (or potential dating) if she was still 25 or 28 or at least 29, but she’s 34yo now . So it’s definitely NO, just NO :sweat_smile:

and again this is just my opinion based on what I believe rn! :tounge_xd:

i believe in the power of MONT BLANC!:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

haha we wouldn't know her answer until the interview comes out...

Last time she wasn't having superb chemistry with YWJ on screen and even off screen. They obviously having oppa-dongsaeng vibe. But medias still ask her about possibilities. Maybe because she is Chemistry Queen. 

I guess she had to say 'no comment' to PSJ cuz they knew each other before wwwsk or considering his image if she reject him publicly. And duhhh... not even tiny bit of feelings for him? It is hard to directly say no to PSJ. lol. Manly actor..nation's boyfriend..

Hi everyone, i am reading your post here on regular basis.  Shippers and solid fans really have different opinions. I still believer on the realness of PPC. 

Since it’s common for every drama that has ended to have interviews I am reall hoping not to hear a dating question re PMY and KJW, this is just my opinion, but yeah she’s a chemistry queen but do fans think she will always fall in love with his costar? 

38 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

haha we wouldn't know her answer until the interview comes out...

Last time she wasn't having superb chemistry with YWJ on screen and even off screen. They obviously having oppa-dongsaeng vibe. But medias still ask her about possibilities. Maybe because she is Chemistry Queen. 

I guess she had to say 'no comment' to PSJ cuz they knew each other before wwwsk or considering his image if she reject him publicly. And duhhh... not even tiny bit of feelings for him? It is hard to directly say no to PSJ. lol. Manly actor..nation's boyfriend..

I agree but PSJ is called Bulldozer Boyfriend in Korea. The one they call as Nation's Boyfriend is BoGum. :joy:

Spoiler

for me Bulldozer Couple > LaBit Couple. :tounge_xd:

• LOL 1

Hi guys long time no 'post':joy: I'm quite busy as I got my first job..yeayy

About the iv whether they'll be asked abouy dating possibility.. To be honest, I don't think the reporters are interested to dig up more about the dating possibility because u know why-_-Maybe they will ask but that's it.. A cliche question for any drama couple.

Actually, I have a long time unanswered question (i think only PPC could settle my curiosity) .. Why do PPC accept wwwsk project at the first place? They already knew about the rumour but they're brave enough to accept the project. So,  I started making some theories lol.. the fact that they accepted to appear on the screen together give me a clue that they're actually ready to go public. They've been trying so hard to hide the relationship all this while but then suddenly decided to work together<_<plus it's a romcom! What's wrong with PPC?:P and if they really want to hide the relationship till the end,  I'm sure we wouldn't see the parkpark teams uploading their time together in their IG.. what could I say IT'S OBVIOUS!

But, as for now they just want to hold on bcause both of them have their own separate project. They just don't want to affect them in any way. I'm sure they're now supporting each other.. Remember the Mont blanc :wub:  I'll wait patiently for their announcement.. Not dating but wedding news for sure:wub:

Just my 2 cents.. Don't take it seriously k;) 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Source image

that "no" she said didn't came straight from her heart when she goes out doing this on camera

• LOL 3

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-min-young-park-seo-joon-dating-rumor/

have you guys read this article? Is this mistranslation as well? I have read about PPC saying no comment and open to future possibilities but i have also read that they have blatantly denied the dating rumours.

oh bless my shipping heart but when i look back at the mont blanc pic i’ll always have hope B)