Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

45 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I wonder how PMY and Namoo felt about all of these.

i honestly think they dont really mind.. but yeah it feels weird sometimes how similar some scenes are.. but it is what it is and i guess people dont mind it also.. that’s y HPL is popular... or maybe a lot of its viewers havent watch wwwsk so they dont really know the similarities and jst enjoy the drama for what it is.. 

so i found this old vid of 20y/o PSJ on instagram lol...he was so cuteeeee..  hahahah those women were kinda creepy though~~ 

i also found this old vid of Jessica cooking carbonara for PMY~~ PMY and Jessie were besties since forever lol.. fast forward to minute 7.00-ishhh...

• Like 1

OH I GET IT NOW...

well I dont wanna say it cos it might sound like comparing so I've been keeping quiet. HAHA.

I guess it was okay if she want to do romcom right after wwwsk but

..pretty much the same storyline...hmm... it should have been another storyline.

The writer should had just follow the webtoon storyline. She's a good chef too. And there's many hot scene too tho...haha. Tho she will stay in the same office, at least she's the boss haha. And she can still fangirling.

51 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

The writer should had just follow the webtoon storyline. She's a good chef too

ohhhh.. so you meant what they're showing now completely different from what its supposed to based on? coz to be honest.. it is more looking like "His" Private Life.. and DeukMi is just completely fangirling on her boyfriend..but the story is mostly revolving around Ryan's..

Just wanted to share you this.. because I actually felt sincerely happy for her when she finally met PSJ face to face. She's from Manila, Philippines and she's one of the most positive fangirl i saw online. :blush:

2 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

did the fan just said "papa god"! why does it sound so funny? :P

yeah.. she's a Catholic.. its like an informal "Father God".. Papa means Father. :)

9 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

yeah.. she's a Catholic.. its like an informal "Father God".. Papa means Father. :)

Huh? As in it's a way of expressing your praises to jesus crist by calling "father god"? Father is a priest of the church & God is god :/ 

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

ohhhh.. so you meant what they're showing now completely different from what its supposed to based on? coz to be honest.. it is more looking like "His" Private Life.. and DeukMi is just completely fangirling on her boyfriend..but the story is mostly revolving around Ryan's..

yup. the only and one and only same thing is fangirling. 

Later I'll try to summarise the webtoon story. 

34 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

Huh? As in it's a way of expressing your praises to jesus crist by calling "father god"? Father is a priest of the church & God is god :/ 

nooo.. not the priest.. but like how Jesus calls God.. "Father".. anyways.. we can talk about this further in a DM if you need further clarificarions.. just send me a message.. lets not talk religion here in the forum..:)

18 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

yup. the only and one and only same thing is fangirling. 

Later I'll try to summarise the webtoon story. 

lol.. thank you for that.. but .maybe its something we can talk on a private message.. its not PPC related anyway.. lets be fair to others.. :D

20 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

but like how Jesus calls God.. "Father"..

oh no i got it now! sorry i got it mixed up :)

@zashi23 haha oh well .. if you say so. Too much effort to put if I want to summarise it. The love story also different. 

And sorry guys, I just got to say it, probably her current drama's writer must be a wwwsk fan too. Lol. I can't help seeing similar scenes and even some dialogues. Watched wwwsk back to back makes me remember the dialogues too. Haha.

nnot only that, in one HPL scene, PMY wore the exact same tshirt she already wear in wwwsk (only in different colour) and they used the same mug Miso bought for VP Lee..i tell ya the resemblance is uncanny.. 

sidenotes: dont hate me i’m just stating the similarities huuu... tbh im kinda scared to talk about HPL now coz i feel like it would offend ppl/lurkers so much eventhough i dont really know why... 

It's impossible for people not to remember WWWSK and compare the uncanny similarities because it has the same lead actress and it's not even a year yet since it aired and it was a big hit - most Buzzworthy drama and high ratings combined both in Korea and internationally. Now being number one most viewed TVN drama Youtube content. 

People often compare dramas of same storylines how much more if these two dramas are by the same lead actress and shown within less than a year from each other?! ^_^

thats why we cant help ourselves talking about it. Despite her interest in fangirling world, did she notice the similarities of the scenes? 

If she aware about it, she might try her best to change a bit of it but..sorry we still can see you Miso :sweatingbullets:

I think most of the people who's watvhing HPL havent seen wwwsk yet.. thats why they cant see the similarities. its good that these people enjoys the show but for those whove seen wwwsk and still saying that stories are different.... cmon now.:huh: Enjoy the shoq but dont deny that fact...

And again, I will say this (for other shippers who lurks here)... this PPC forum is HOT and active for a year now not only because of Wwwsk scenes and bts... but also because of the REAL life events and "coincidences" between them that unfolded after... even until today.

We respect the opinions, but please know the facts first. :glasses:

• Like 8

Coincidence #3001

Wear blue on the presscon of the drama that you are leading. (insert Blue heart)

• Love 1