[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

lol! i dont think he ever would.. they will not do it publicly.. especially on her romantic drama.. that wont be good publicity. :P

i just bet on that he would (before HPL started) send a coffe truck just for fun.. but cmon guys.. we all know its not gonna happen.. :lol:

whatever coffee or food he would give her, he can do it personally, like anytime! he might have been able to do it already on PMYs own "coffee shop" in her house.. :blush:

I mean he can send coffee truck to her, if he wants to be in the news or on cover of magazine or first page of a newspaper tomorrow morning...

For the sake of HPL, I don't think he would ever send food/coffee truck to her... 

HPL will be drowning with PPc news if he does...

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Wow LSG sent a coffetruck to PMY. :) 

I guess Busted 2 will be release soon... cant wait!

4 hours ago, brownsugar said:

not sure whether it's the lighting or mark of the lipstick, but Miso's chin looked red after that intense tender kiss :sweat_smile:

ohhh her ears looks RED

55 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

PSJ don't need to sent a coffetruck. He can deliver americano to his neighborhood every daaaayyyyy :lol:

He can deliver everyday??

Wait, I'm confused rn, were u talking about him being her boyfriend or a GOFOOD or GRUBHUB driver???

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 5/22/2019 at 12:21 PM, snitchdream08 said:

He can deliver americano to his neighborhood every daaaayyyyy :lol:

just to the neighbourhood??? i think he’ll deliver coffee straight to her bedroom everyday *WINK*~~ heck maybe he brews the coffee himself in her kitchen..

(im just joking okay)...

ok enough bye

• LOL 4

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

just to the neighbourhood??? i think he’ll deliver coffee straight to her bedroom everyday *WINK*~~ heck maybe he brews the coffee himself in her kitchen.. ok enough bye

What about, 

he comes from their bedroom, straight to the kitchen and brew the coffee for her..

Sorry I was talking about their morning routines "after marriage"

:D

• LOL 3

On 5/22/2019 at 1:48 PM, mimixemix said:

What about, 

he comes from their bedroom, straight to the kitchen and brew the coffee for her..

*insert ‘careless whisper’ bgm*

how about..

he wakes up, go straight to the shower, then go to the kitchen with only a thin white towel wrapped around his waist. nxt he brews the coffee, and brings it (+ scones) to the bedroom and wakes her up.... 

u can use ur imagination about what will happen to the towel next... muahahahah.

sorry guys im crazy :sweatingbullets:

(this is just a joke dont take this seriously okayy)

sidenote: whoever wants to write some PPC fanfictions, please use my wild imagination in some of ur plots :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

*insert ‘careless whisper’ bgm*

how about..

he wakes up, go straight to the shower, then go to the kitchen with only a thin white towel wrapped around his waist. nxt he brews the coffee, and brings it (+ scones) to the bedroom and wakes her up.... 

u can use ur imagination about what will happen to the towel next... muahahahah.

sorry guys im crazy :sweatingbullets:

sidenote: whoever wants to write some PPC fanfictions, please use my wild imagination in some of ur plot muahahahaha

This is so funny, I can really imagine this  ...

But you're missing the most important part of this story!

Before you start with their morning story, you should tell us about the night before! 

Is there anything special happened during the night before he gets up in the morning? 

:joy: