[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

But still guys TAROT CARD READERS are like FORTUNE TELLERS. 

WE ALL DO NOT KNOW PPC PERSONAL LIFE.

Better not become hardcore with shipping.

As time goes by from the drama I have learned to be realistic that there is possibility PPC may not end up together because we never can really tell the future. Just because SSC ended up together does not mean there are high chances other KCouples will also end up together. 

It will be a long road for us to wait for PPC status and the road would not be easy. This year they will have other drama partners and most probably this year other Soompi threads shipping them with future drama partners will be created. Let us keep our fingerscrossed this ship will reach the final destination. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, tali58 said:

It's not about the t-shirt, but rather about using the right term. You're assuming the fans knew the right terminology.  The picture from the air looks like hangliding, not skydiving.  Unless the skydiving company is unlicensed and breaks laws, there's no way they'd have clients skydiving in just t-shirts. It's not dangerous just in the air, but also in the landing. A parachute cords and harness are very tough and can do significant damage to bare skin. The air at skydiving altitude is cold even in the summer.  Landing can often leads to a roll or two on the ground, and a t- shirt offers zero protection. No experience skydiving instructor or guide would allow a client, let alone a celebrity one, skydive in just a t-shirt or anything other than a full jumpsuit and goggles. 

Now UNDERNEATH the jumpsuit, yes, t-shirt and loose pants or shorts.

The exceptions are if he went tandem skydiving,  which means he was attached to the instructor,  and the instructor did all the work. In that case, while it's less safe, he could just be in sports clothes and,  sometimes, a helmet and goggles. In those cases, they keep to a regular civilian parachuting altitude, which is lower than skydiving altitude. The jump is shorter and the tourist is basically like a baby in a harness attached to Mom or Dad. 

Professionals or advanced people who jump out of airplanes actually differentiate between parachuting and skydiving, although the general public often doesn't know the difference and uses them as synonyms, but they're not. 

I mean two fans spotted him wearing a white shirt which is 4 days ago and last Friday... Which of that picture you are referring that he went hang gliding? 4 days ago or the last Friday? 

Sorry it's my fault... I made the sentence difficult

• Like 2

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

If they're not ended up together, what we see in Cosmo is enough for me to know that they have a close relationship and it makes me happy. If i remembered all of the Cosmo's moment, my doubt about PPC is gone lol

yes. before Cosmo awards, i thought there was also a possibility that ppc might break up. but after seeing that ppc atteded in Cosmo together and they whispered, talked and laughed each other through off cams, the possibility completely was gone. and even 3 days after Cosmo, ppc met again and had a gathering with wwwsk team.

my doubt about ppc was gone, at that moment. :lol:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Some PPC shippers are saying bad words or jealous against guys partner of PMY or seen with her in recent events.

I hope fellow PPC shippers will control their emotions. If some SSC shippers are jealous of PBG even if their ship is married how much more for this ship who are both publicly single and available? 

High possibility PMY will start filming new drama soon so do not be like the ship of PSJ and his former drama partner who always say bad things about our PMY from the time WWWSK started until now because of their jealousy. 

• Like 4

I just randomly noticed, it looked like the wrap up party of Q7D and FFMW were coincidentally in the same place (different date of course) and PPC style is coincidentally similar (both holding LV Supreme, guess it was sponsored), well their dramas were coincidentally airing in the same channel after all. Lmao

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WWWSK is currently airing in Taiwan and so the fans are very active voting in the polls. I hope we will make them win here too Soompi awards coming soon. We should vote hard to make them win. We should give them as many trophies as we can because of WWWSK. May sound lame for others because its only poll not big award shows but if they give trophies then we can make PPC happy receiving it. 

• Like 2

there are those from Singapore who knew her sis who said she no longer has a father he already died I am not sure of if true. 

15 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Since she received this award, her outfit is the same when she promoted wwwsk first airing in Taiwan so maybe they already prepared for all of the nominators?

Voting started early before she made the promo video and only WWWSK fans are very actively voting with PMY having wide margin from others that is why she was asked already for a thank you video. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Inetz said:

She mentioned her dad here, it's rare

?? she mentioned her dad a lot. she said even in the interviews after wwwsk, because she lives with her mother and father, she can't appear her favorite tv show "I live alone". i know there are a lot of rumors her father is a doctor who owns a big hospital or he is a business man running a company.

but as i know, her father is a professor and her grandfather is very rich.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4