[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I am sure @niharika111 meant no harm and happened to use the "wrong" word that may not sit well to some. No need for 10 people to jump at her/him basically saying the same thing. Please let it go....

Thank you :blush:

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

I said happy thoughts.....stop polluting my eyes with pictures that would encourage disturbing thoughts hehehe

Stop fighting it.....go with what your heart desire :joy: The thread is called "Paradise" for a reason!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

I am sure @niharika111 meant no harm and happened to use the "wrong" word that may not sit well to some. No need for 10 people to jump at her/him basically saying the same thing.

Thank you :blush:

Stop fighting it.....go with what your heart desire :joy:

Lol  I love Park Min Young so much hehehe that  everytime I think of Park Seo Joon.... I imagine her by his side all the tme....I feel like a third wheel intruding their private moments waaaaahhhhh

• Like 4

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Lol  I love Park Min Young so much hehehe that  everytime I think of Park Seo Joon.... I imagine her by his side all the tme....I feel like a third wheel intruding their private moments waaaaahhhhh

I gave you 5 other guys jumping that rope....you leave Mr. Park for Ms. Park then :smirk:.

There's your Mr. Kong Jong-min you once mentioned about :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

Uhhggg BIG THINGS? I intentionally filtered out the assets of the other person :joy:

UUiQ0NA.gif&key=84a36f94501568fb3823d2d6

You are not using google translate right? The last time somebody uses it...

it came out to be “big parks balls “... something like that :joy:

I hope the assets you were talking about was his boobies.... but I think his “behind” is most attractive... lol. 

Sorry Ms. Park.... I checked it out a few times while watching the drama... MUAHMUAHMUAH!!!!!:sweat_smile:

• LOL 5

46 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

The fact that they worked in a drama together does not automatically mean they knew their co workers are dating. 

For example, I remember reading Descendants Of the Sun cast being interviewed said of being totally unaware of SSC dating that one cast who played as soldier subordinate of SJK's character even said he used to have a great crush on SHK when they were filming. :lol:

I think they are staying at the same resort as the staff. One crew posted a view and said far from city but very good place to stay. One of the hashtags is WWWSK BuBi . 

:glasses:

58_BB0_F72-_A2_D4-4_A53-_A3_E9-17_FBAE98

Hmmmm why the need to tag them....unless they have not seen the place cause they are staying somewhere else lol....delulu mode on

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I think they are staying at the same resort as the staff. One crew posted a view and said far from city but very good place to stay. One of the hashtags is WWWSK BuBi . 

:glasses:

hmmmm why all of a sudden tag  PPC...

becauseeee they are busted ! PPC is not with them :lol:

diversion tactic...  :tounge_xd: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, yujien said:

That’s what I think so, too! Maybe they realized that a lot of fans are concluding that PPC are in a different hotel/resort and so as not to create a buzz, they tagged them. 

Don’t they know that we actually LOVE it if they’re staying in a different hotel/resort? :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, yujien said:

What i mean is he used the HASHTAG the one with # it reads WhatsWrongWithSecretaryKimBubi 

He did not tag PSJ and PMY. 

Why did he add the word BuBi in WWWSK though. PPC is known as BuBi Couple (Vice Chairman-Secretary) in Korea

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

You are not using google translate right? The last time somebody uses it...

it came out to be “big parks balls “... something like that :joy:

I hope the assets you were talking about was his boobies.... but I think his “behind” is most attractive... lol. 

Sorry Ms. Park.... I checked it out a few times while watching the drama... MUAHMUAHMUAH!!!!!:sweat_smile:

You guys are crazy :joy: lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

What i mean is he used the HASHTAG the one with # it reads WhatsWrongWithSecretaryKimBubi 

Why did he add the word BuBi in WWWSK though. PPC is known as BuBi Couple (Vice Chairman-Secretary) in Korea

I see... thanks for the correction..

maybe same us,  they are wondering why PPC are not joining them... thats why he/she use that #.... :yum: 

P.S. so different meaning not the #... im confused now... ha ha ha 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

the hashtag is not WhatsWrongWithSecretaryKimBubi. he is just complaining about the resort. #두번올것같지않은 means "I don't want to come to this resort again" #할많아않 means "no comment, even though I have something to say about this resort."

• Like 7

I really LOVE the teamwork of both PSJ/PMY team. They are the cutest in teasing us  feeding our delulu minds. As we can't get anything from our PPC they are the one given us little hints of their whereabouts. :joy::heart::blush:

I love the MYSTERY / LET THE WORLD KNOW that we are TOGETHER and the WE ARE NOT DATING but ONLY TIME WILL TELL

drama of our COUPLE....***Read between the lines and connect the dot games***

As if they are preparing us for the big ANNOUNCEMENT in the near future.  LOL :blush::blush: (delulu at it's finest) ****fingerscrossed****

My delulu mind my is killing me. I can't wait for this Love Story to be UNFOLD!! :joy::heart::joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

22 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

the hashtag is not WhatsWrongWithSecretaryKimBubi. he is just complaining about the resort. #두번올것같지않은 means "I don't want to come to this resort again" #할많아않 means "no comment, even though I have something to say about this resort."

:joy:

Thanks. Some ig fans translate it as Bubi  :lol: so he did not praise the resort? The automatic instagram trans say he is saying good words on the resort hahaha.

If that is the case, then I hope the delulu that PPC are not staying there is true. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, saved2K said:

Ok whether they are all a big chunk of liars trying to give some lame excuses and denying that Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young are really dating is the least of my concern right now.  I will not overthink like what someone said.  

My biggest concern now is.....where the hell are the 3 Parks hahahaha

Park-Min-Young-Park-Joon-Hwa-Park-Seo-Joon.jpg

Perhaps PP+P are doing the DVD commentary somewhere out there :blush:  Remember, they need to do it by August... as I also read here. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1