[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

37 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

Whaaaat Do you really have to think that they are not close? All of them enjoyed the filming. Again, stop creating unnecessary dramas. It's just that they know something we know nothing about. Just enjoy okay.

Yes there could be multiple reasons we don't know about and we shouldn't speculate the negative. From interviews, many have said how much they loved the working environment in WWWSK and how much they adored the PD and the leads. They could have said something relatively polite and neutral but instead some were raving about how fun it was to be in the drama - even to say that it surpassed the harmony they felt in other dramas they acted in!

Pyo Ye Jin is holidaying somewhere in north america and i presume she would have already made travel plans in advance before this reward trip was confirmed. It doesn't make sense for her to cancel her trip there.

The other cast also might have other acting commitments and unlike PSJ who is a lead in the the movie, i doubt they are able to 'rearrange schedule' easily with their projects. I'm not sure about Chansung but i wouldn't risk the speculation as well. PMY put in some good words about him in her interviews and they seem to have a good relationship so i don't think any boycott is involved.

Edit: Just for our benefit, i checked on Chansung and it seems that he is scheduled to go for a musical tour in Japan next week so he is probably busy with his training.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

Hello guys....while I'm sure WWWSK team is having fun, I'm surprised that none of the other cast members are attending the trip. Its as if they collectively decided to boycott this reward vacation. I wonder why. Celebrities lie all the time and maybe the cast is not as close as they pretended to be. How come not even one member of the supporting cast went to Phuket. In the FFMW vacation, I noticed that Pyo jin had also gone. This makes me kinda sad. Something is not right. But cheer away anyways. Que sera sera..... :)

STOP OVERTHINKING AND STOP BEING NEGATIVE 

BOYCOTT? WHAT A STRONG WORD!!! Stop using strong words and stop creating drama that is not there! 

Park Seo Joon admits recommending some of the cast to WWWSK so you think they will be that ungrateful to him?

It's just that they have prior plans. They have other priorities.

REMEMBER THAT WWWSK TRIP IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY VERY FAR FROM KOREA unlike the Reward Trip in previous PSJ drama. 

In a recent reward trip for JTBC's Something In The Rain, Only Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin and one or two other had attended in Japan.

• Like 10

43 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

Hello guys....while I'm sure WWWSK team is having fun, I'm surprised that none of the other cast members are attending the trip. Its as if they collectively decided to boycott this reward vacation. I wonder why. Celebrities lie all the time and maybe the cast is not as close as they pretended to be. How come not even one member of the supporting cast went to Phuket. In the FFMW vacation, I noticed that Pyo jin had also gone. This makes me kinda sad. Something is not right. But cheer away anyways. Que sera sera..... :)

other cast don't have one drama a year like PSJ&PMY. i read articles Kang ki young, Hawng bo ra and lee yoo jun are already filming next project as soon as WWWSK ended. Chan sung said he starts to practice his next musical.  unlike PSJ, they don't have power to be able to rearrange their schedule. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

3 or 4 already stated that they couldn't join the reward vacation due to their new projects and it is proven. Trust me if there were something wrong, media would have picked up quicker than you. But I haven't seen any media speculating anything. This is more drama than needed. Sorry if I offend you. 

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, strymeek said:

Edit: Just for our benefit, i checked on Chansung and it seems that he is scheduled to go for a musical tour in Japan next week so he is probably busy with his training.

Yeah! :) I believe he briefly mentioned it during one of his interviews too. Thank you for your civil reply, I'm sure it's much appreciated by everyone!  

• Like 1

Boycott? Don’t you think its taking it a bit too far? As many have said, some of them have projects/schedules already lined up after the end of WWWSK, and its not exactly easy to resched it specially if they are playing support to the leads of their new projects. I think there are 2 supporting cast members that went with them if I’m not mistaken.

• Like 1

Sorry for saying this.....aigoooo when are we going to learn our lessons here?  Please let's all agree to disagree....let's just avoid posting anything that will spark a big fire. 

To new posters ...please try to understand why we are so protective of this thread.  We all have seen how our simple matching game and some of our purely delusional posts were taken out and shared in IG.  We just don't want to create any unnecessary issues....enough is enough. 

So let's just fill this thread with fun and happy thoughts....pretty please.  :heart:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

In a recent reward trip for JTBC's Something In The Rain, Only Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin and one or two other had attended in Japan.

I'm sorry but you might not right. in many pictures posted in IG's publicly, most of (not wanna say all) the cast joined the vacation. But due to ppl only focus on SYJ n JHI (and bonus from SYJ IG's account) so their images could be seen every where

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Sorry for saying this.....aigoooo when are we going to learn our lessons here?  Please let's all agree to disagree....let's just avoid posting anything that will spark a big fire. 

To new posters ...please try to understand why we are so protective of this thread.  We all have seen how our simple matching game and some of our purely delusional posts were taken out and shared in IG.  We just don't want to create any unnecessary issues....enough is enough. 

So let's just filled this thread with fun and happy thoughts....pretty please.  :heart:

I absolutely agree that we need to be careful of what we post, especially regarding speculations, but I also think it's not right to jump down one another's throats so violently. I think we should all try to exercise more patience with one another without assuming that the other person is an anti/getting unreasonably hostile. I think that would encourage other lurkers to contribute too and help keep the atmosphere more light-hearted / chill :)  :thumbsup::heart:

p.s. this isn't, by any means, directed at you @saved2K !!!!!!!!! Just a general comment towards all members of this forum!! :) 

((p.p.s. if anyone wants to indulge in my pervy (lmao) thoughts that can't be shared on this forum, please slide into my DM!! :P  I am itching to share ~ ))

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, katty27 said:

I sorry but you might not right. in many pictures posted in IG's publicly, most of (not wanna say all) the cast joined the vacation. But due to ppl only focus on SYJ n JHI (and bonus from SYJ IG's account) so their images could be seen every where

Ok thanks but still it was in Japan which is nearer to Korea than Thailand which is more than 6 hours flight

Actors and actresses are very busy. Very hard to go to foreign country leaving all their duties at the homeland. 

Supporting cast have no power to rearrange schedules too

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, thranduils said:

I absolutely agree that we need to be careful of what we post, especially regarding speculations, but I also think it's not right to jump down one another's throats so violently. I think we should all try to exercise more patience with one another without assuming that the other person is an anti/getting unreasonably hostile. I think that would encourage other lurkers to contribute too and keep the atmosphere more light-hearted :)  :thumbsup::heart:

This. :thumbsup:

The way that we word/construct our sentences should be put in to consideration as well.

• Like 6

Just now, nargyz said:

I am sure niharika111 didn't intend to create any drama, just expressed her worries. Like all of us she has right to express her thoughts and I don't see anything malicious in her comment. We don't know personally PSJ, PMY, PD, cast ...., everything we write are only our speculations. I hope that PSJ can stay till the end of vacation and I still hope more actors from the supporting cast can join this trip later.

This is gonna be my last comment about this but using the word boycott man it's such a strong word... We should really think before posting things. That's all peace out!

• Like 5

I am pretty sure PMY knew beforehand most of the cast cannot go to Thailand. Because their accomodation and tickets are pre arranged. 

PSJ may have his sched rearranged so he can go and also to treat his staff for a vacation.

I am not actually sure if it was TVN or PSJ and PMY who pay for Team PSJ and Team PMY in Phuket.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Ok whether they are all a big chunk of liars trying to give some lame excuses and denying that Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young are really dating is the least of my concern right now.  I will not overthink like what someone said.  

My biggest concern now is.....where the hell are the 3 Parks hahahaha

Park-Min-Young-Park-Joon-Hwa-Park-Seo-Joon.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

The fact that they worked in a drama together does not automatically mean they knew their co workers are dating. 

For example, I remember reading Descendants Of the Sun cast being interviewed said of being totally unaware of SSC dating that one cast who played as soldier subordinate of SJK's character even said he used to have a great crush on SHK when they were filming. :lol:

I think they are staying at the same resort as the staff. One crew posted a view and said far from city but very good place to stay. One of the hashtags is WWWSK BuBi . 

:glasses:

58_BB0_F72-_A2_D4-4_A53-_A3_E9-17_FBAE98

• Like 3

1 hour ago, potatohacker said:

Now I highly believe that they already planned everything. They are more than prepared :lol:

Hellooo again chinggus!! I just want to pin point this ONE...p.s. sorry for my over delusional self...:blush:

I also have this thinking that they do plan everything even before WWWSK begin. The dating rumors etc... I just one to quote (correct me if I'm wrong) one of PSJ answer on his post drama interview regarding their dating rumor.. as he said "The dating rumor will still go on and I'm positive that I can handle it"   the only thing that shocked him is the news that comes not in the right time but they know all along that their dating issue will come eventually and maybe even prepared for the scripted answer already. hihihihi :blush::joy:

Also, I love the fact that they are ONE OF A KIND COUPLE that breaking all the norms in their industry. I love how PSJ/PMY handle the situation and at the same time enjoying their own success. As PSJ said "Why should I explain? As if I did something wrong? Anyway, people believe what they want to believe." And I believe on my instinct and delusional self that they know what they are doing and they have PLAN A, B, C, to Z for this.:joy:

Sorry for my long post, this is my first time being active in this forum only PPC let me out on my cave as a Silent Lurker. I just feel that all the ship that I've been this is only the REALEST for me. (p.s. been a changmin lurker also)  :heart:

Lastly, regarding their trip. I'm so Happy knowing that they are together. Being silent means something, PSJ is the MAN. PMY is also doing her part for his MAN. Aaaww, Love Conquers All. hihihihi.. thankies chinggus! Love Lots with my Blue Heart :heart: 

• Like 20