[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

He’s had the account since 2013 but only 250 posts. It’s not like he updated frequently before WWWSK. However at time like this, he needs to lay low although I doubt there will be any ‘connection’ that doesn’t sound like a reach for the sky from their instagrams from now on. If anything, at least we still got that thanking post with both of their faces on it after the rumor :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I learned that a lot of "FBI like" shippers desperately want them both to go to Phuket so they stopped disturbing them now :lol: 

Who knows after the Phuket trip they might announce, its the trip that pull them together, they know each other more after the trip lol.....they have to find a way to announce...Mr Park feels hard to go hiding it's a big relief if they are known to everyone :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

He’s had the account since 2015 but only 250 posts. It’s not like he updated frequently before WWWSK. However at time like this, he needs to lay low although I doubt there will be any ‘connection’ that doesn’t sound like a reach for the sky from their instagrams from now on. If anything, at least we still got that thanking post with both of their faces on it after the rumor :joy:

* delulu mode ON * On a positive note, this could mean that they need to contact each other to agree on who will post what right? Just to make sure there is no coincidence? This means we should expect frequent contact from them?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, eva21 said:

Who knows after the Phuket trip they might announce, its the trip that pull them together, they know each other more after the trip lol.....they have to find a way to announce...Mr Park feels hard to go hiding it's a big relief if they are known to everyone :lol:

Not to offend but with delulu mode OFF, I think the time frame is too tight. You can't just say it's a big NO for each other early August then in mid August you announce that you are in relationship. I would be really shocked if this happens.

1 minute ago, parkparkloveu said:

His stylist is still in KL hmmm is it for personal or work related trip.

I heard it's not for work.

• Like 3

Been a PMY fan forever. Only watched this drama because of her. 

If anyone knows, she always picked a drama with strong plots and substance. 

She and PSJ were the one that made this drama beautiful along with the casts. Other than that the storyline suck. Haha. Their chemistry was on fire. 

Reading through the posts and all the investigations, I find it hard to believe it’s all a coincidence! Am waiting for news soon. 

With that said, I knew about LMH in city hunter and thought he was cool. Until the relationship incident. I stopped being a fan and stopped watching his dramas. 

IMO, PMY makes the leading male stand out in all the dramas. She had great chemistry with all of them. So proud of her! 

• Like 18

1 minute ago, polydadmiac said:

Not to offend but with delulu mode OFF, I think the time frame is too tight. You can't just say it's a big NO for each other early August then in mid August you announce that you are in relationship. I would be really shocked if this happens.

if they were to announce their relationship in this month i'll contact their respective agencies to pay for my medical bill then

• LOL 13
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

No problem, maybe I might be too fast what I meant is they might use the Phuket trip as a starting point as their relationship.... they probably announce end of the year....

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

if they were to announce their relationship in this month i'll contact their respective agencies to pay for my medical bill then

Me too. If they announce before I complete my WWWSK withdrawal process, I think I have to stay away from rom-com genre forever. They set the bar too high now.

In fact, I should contact tvN for medical bills after most of the kisses in WWWSK. Not that it's too hot for me. I've watched hotter scenes than that. The feelings were just so real it nearly knocked me off. 

11 minutes ago, eva21 said:

No problem, maybe I might be too fast what I meant is they might use the Phuket trip as a starting point as their relationship.... they probably announce end of the year....

Can only cross my fingers and wait. 

18 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

His stylist is still in KL hmmm is it for personal or work related trip.

@polydadmiac Them being in contact with each other is not too delulu as PSJ said his communication with PMY continues even after the rumors they still continue to be in contact.

Not that I'm questioning you. I only want to confirm because some of my PSJ-fan friends said that the translation was incorrect. They said that the correct translation was that he contacted PMY and others after the dating news broke out.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

They would shoot themselves in the foot with such an early annoucement. I believe there would be no annoucement at all except if they decide to get married or get caught with photos that show blatant intimacy like baekhyun and taeyeon. 

At first I thought the trip to phuket would be impossible for him but if he decides to join, I admire him for being resiliently and fearlessly confronting this rumor despite all the prying eyes on them. MY deserves such a man. 

@eva21 agree. It would be convenient to say the trip is when that ‘open future possibility’ between them actually sets off later on :))

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I only want to confirm because some of my PSJ-fan friends said that the translation was incorrect. They said that the correct translation was that he contacted PMY and others after the dating news broke out.

I would not rely too much on an actor's fans translation if I were you, much better if its on reliable sites. Because way back SongSong secret dating days, some big SJK fan accounts deliberately translated every news to make it sound unromantic or to dash shippers hopes. 

By their wedding October 31, a lot of his so called "fans" were noticeably absent from social media. :D now some of them are back but ignoring any SHK related news. 

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, evaemix said:

I hope in the future we can hear abou the wedding news. 

I  prefer the “confirm wedding date”  than the “confirm to be dating” 

doesn’t matter if it takes 2 or 3 years later to hear the news.   

My delu mode on ... Mr Park will go crazy if its going to wait for 2 to 3 years time .... he's already very annoyed now as he has to wait lol:rolleyes:

I heard his younger brother already married  he probably wished to get attached as soon as possible :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, eva21 said:

My delu mode on ... Mr Park will go crazy if its going to wait for 2 to 3 years time .... he's already very annoyed now as he has to wait lol:rolleyes:

I heard his younger brother already married  he probably wished to get attached as soon as possible :)

Yes his brother got married at about 25 because the gf got pregnant I think they got married after the baby was born :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

5 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Do other actors kiss at rehearsal? I have been searching bts videos but I haven't seen any actors kissing during rehearsals except these Parks :sweatingbullets::rolleyes::lol:

Let Quora answer you:

https://www.quora.com/How-are-kissing-scenes-shot-in-movies-How-do-they-do-rehearsals-for-the-scene

Most answers are No so I assume most of the times it is a No. However, it depends. Mind you, they did say no tongue involved. But I think I've seen a tongue involved in one of PPC kisses. So....I'll leave it to your delulu minds to work out the answer you want :sweat_smile: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, eva21 said:

MY said she'll get married at 35 in May. So yes, I'm afraid no matter how impatience PSJ is / we are :joy: we still need to wait for a while. I will have to start filling myself with thriller / action / horror genre for now. 

On another note, I think MY said in one of the interviews that she liked May (for whatever reason). Did WWWSK start filming in May? Then it is another coincidence to add into our collections. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, polydadmiac said:

MY said she'll get married at 35 in May. So yes, I'm afraid no matter how impatience PSJ is / we are :joy: we still need to wait for a while. I will have to start filling myself with thriller / action / horror genre for now. 

On another note, I think MY said in one of the interviews that she liked May (for whatever reason). Did WWWSK start filming in May? Then it is another coincidence to add into our collections. 

it was around april to may if i'm not mistaken..

siiiiiggghh another coincidence siiiggghh

• Like 3
  • LOL 2