[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

my reaction of her ig post for today:

10.gif

awww mommy~

that's a beautiful piece of melody~ :heart:

She always working on important day haha. its okay. tomorrow or later can still celebrate it. hehe

thanks for celebrating Valentine Day with us , PPC :kiss_wink:

heart for you, heart for me~ :wub:

Occasional-Angry-Dolphin-size-restricted

Spry-Knobby-Kingbird-size-restricted.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Itaewon class is so good! Anyone actually read the web toon, I have questions :sweatingbullets::wub: ? 

Spoiler

Is hyunyi really a leading a male>female transgender double life? As we all know the actress is a female. OR Will it be another coffee prince moment ?? So interesting ahaha

p.s I have the iPhone 11 Pro also. The phone takes great pictures. PMY beauty with that cam ..can be seen x 100! :love:

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

@suie

Hide contents

based in webtoon,

male > female ^^ 

Spoiler

Wow so the role is a transgender one?   I love the actress but if that’s the case wish they didn’t hire a female to play the role of male > female transgender actor. Maybe it’s too forward for korean drama but in Itaewon like they said in the drama; has it’s on transgender community.:expressionless:

1 hour ago, suie said:
  Hide contents

Wow so the role is a transgender one?   I love the actress but if that’s the case wish they didn’t hire a female to play the role of male > female transgender actor. Maybe it’s too forward for korean drama but in Itaewon like they said in the drama; has it’s on transgender community.:expressionless:

Spoiler

what are actually in Itaewon are not made up in the drama.

Ma Hyunyi role do exist in the webtoon. It was not newly made up for the drama. But I guess they want hyunyi to look beautiful so they chose female cast. Cos the actress played boy-like female before. 

Ma hyunyi was on top search yesterday haha. So many discussion.

But what matters is park saeroy just accept her/him regardless what gender :D

• Like 1