[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

@quietobserver but there is this account from Indonesia that I follow that mostly talk bad about KJW. Debspark or what ever (I forgot the name), if u are an Indonesian you will understand when u read her comments section or sometimes her caption. :sweatingbullets:

And you’re right. I am watching WWWSK behind the scenes to refresh my mind n feel better. Inhale exhale... :(

27 minutes ago, ryuxuri said:

Finally I am watching HPL. Now it makes sense why some PPS badmouthing KJW. Because I also feel burned n jealous by their chemistry. I don’t talk about kiss scenes. I talk about behind the scenes, IMHO the way PMY to him was tooooo much for someone taken. I don’t know how to tell this, but yeah it was too much :crazy:

Badmouthing? Lol! 

Dont create an issue dear. 

If you feel jealous of their chemistry thats on you alone. Lol!

We on the other hand were ok with their chemistry. Its PMY. Count on it. 

Too much? Oh dear.. go see her other drama bts.. lol! 

She gave what was asked from her. Getting back to reality is very easy for her.. just hope others would be able to differentiate Real and Reel.

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, ryuxuri said:

@quietobserver but there is this account from Indonesia that I follow that mostly talk bad about KJW. Debspark or what ever (I forgot the name), if u are a Indonesian you will understand when u read her comments section or sometimes her caption. :sweatingbullets:

And you’re right. I am watching WWWSK behind the scenes to refresh my mind n feel better. Inhale exhale... :(

When you watch PPC extended BTS ver, you will not have to worry about other leading men at all. 

Also if you want to see how she really feels towards that guy, just watch the clip where she hid behind his back during HPL BTS side by side the clip where she hid behind PSJ's back during WWWSK BTS and tell me which man her arms were wrapped around to. :yum:

• Like 1

@ryuxurinahh i dont want to talk abt hpl anymore.  everyone agreed also here. all past...done many talks already. whats there in ig stays there in ig. I am already gearing up for her new drama.:D 

just to calm you..bcs you have such a big heart for ppc (same with us that time), its hard to see them with other costars. I understand. But then you find it that your OTP is what you truly love :) It is what you will go through next next drama. PPC always the best :D

5 hours ago, ryuxuri said:

@quietobserver but there is this account from Indonesia that I follow that mostly talk bad about KJW. Debspark or what ever (I forgot the name), if u are an Indonesian you will understand when u read her comments section or sometimes her caption. :sweatingbullets:

We cant control everyone. Thats why they are there..  not here. Dont bring their negativities here. Lol

There are also others who talk bad about PSJ and PMY. We see them.. but we dont pay much attention to them. What good would that do? All Fans are different. You have a choice who to follow.

33 minutes ago, ryuxuri said:

Finally I am watching HPL. Now it makes sense why some PPS badmouthing KJW. Because I also feel burned n jealous by their chemistry. I don’t talk about kiss scenes. I talk about behind the scenes, IMHO the way PMY to him was tooooo much for someone taken. I don’t know how to tell this, but yeah it was too much :crazy:

even I saw couple of BTS of HPL and felt the same. I thought how can she be so causal with other male costars as well.....TBH I didn’t appreciate her this behaviour and felt bad for PSJ (of course if and only if they are dating). I mean is there a need to always show that u are always n extremely comfortable with each and all of your co-star ?

14 minutes ago, canangel7019 said:

even I saw couple of BTS of HPL and felt the same. I thought how can she be so causal with other male costars as well.....TBH I didn’t appreciate her this behaviour and felt bad for PSJ (of course if and only if they are dating). I mean is there a need to always show that u are always n extremely comfortable with each and all of your co-star ?

she is comfortable with all her male costars.

what I see that she had to live up the atmosphere there. and of cos she stick a lot with her costar. She is romcom queen and her costar had his first romcom. She was like him during wwwsk too when she had first romcom :D

During wwwsk, i see more psj doing the fun atmosphere job. Then they found comfort between them, and they easily accept each other jokes. He made jokes, then she also made jokes. Then everyone around them had fun too, including the staffs. 

Even pyoyejin said she had good time during wwwsk and wish to be like ppc who always make the work atmosphere comfortable and fun. 

As long as you feel happy doing your job.

I bet you guys gonna feel mad to psj too if you guys see him giggling with his lady costars. mybe patting their head...:lol:

She is an actress. Its her job to bring entertainment. Acting is her passion. Are you guys actors? Do you have any idea how and what its like to portray a character they need to do? Do you guys know what actors go thru from workshops and acting classes? 

You are seriously limiting her... beacuse someone in a relationship shouldnt do that?? She was in a romantic comedy. Would you prefer she acts cold with her costars? 

How would that work out? 

Jeez... just because someone is in a relationship or married... doesnt mean they are not allowed to be friendly with someone else... especially their costars! Actors need to build relationships and a certain level of comfort between each other to make things they need to do work. 

A drama wont be much of a success if the actors wont show likeability to each other. Even those who dont get along were professional enough to show great chemistry. 

If you have ill feelings or jealousy about their chemistry with their other costars.. thats on you. Again... as long as PSJ and PMY is active in dramas. You will see more of their bts chemistry with their leads. 

Its been said countless times... PPC is not for fainted hearts.

Anyways. Ill end it here. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@ryuxuri if some acc badmouth to some actor&actress, please say to the acc directly. please don't bring that here. this is the place for ppc and pps. we hope this is just happy place for ppc.

i think you understand that.:)

and during wwwsk, tvn couldn't release ppc sweet moments bts because ppc dating rumor was already spread at that time.;) and tvn didn't have to promote wwwsk by releasing the sweet bts like other dramas. cuz ppc dating was already in the spotlight.B)

i recommend you watch bts in wwwsk kor director's cut dvd and JP ver dvd. there are so many ppc's precious moments though they deleted 77 minutes bts..lol (i sometimes so wonder what kind of ppc moments were in the deleted 77 minutes bts. :ph34r::D)

most ppl who watched bts in dvd said  "i feel pmy is more into psj." haha:lol: i think ones who watched dvd can understand what i mean.B)

• Like 3

This forum is over 1k pages. Its not just about their on screen chemistry or the drama bts of WWWSK anymore. Sure we will always go back to those.. especially the dvd bts.. coz there wer a loot of giveaways there. :lol:

But theyve been playing this game called "droppin' hints". Theyve been doing it for a time already... but lately seems like they are not very careful about it. Sooo.. we are in REAL stuff also.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

theres more sweetness in dvd :wub:

Those moments you cant see her with other male costars ever.

It always feel thrilling to watch their commentary.:wub: 

i love bts for backhug, first kiss, wall kiss and yepppp bed scene!!!!!!!!!!:joy:

and love too ppc couple interview..:wub:

• Love 3

Just now, twoparkcouple said:

i love backhug, wall kiss and yepppp bed scene!!!!!!!!!!:joy:

and love too ppc couple interview..:wub:

I couldnt understand a thing in the dvd.. lol! But i keep watching parts! Yesss.. the commentary is soooooo :wub::wub:

The looks they give to each other, the smiles, the laugh, they finish each others sentences.. they agree on things. Their cute small banters.. gaaaa! :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 1