[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

5 hours ago, dimadiess said:

but I kinda like it :lol: specially considering that we ParkPark shippers keep fighting with Labbit shippers :sweatingbullets: imagine if we had another couple for PSJ to worry about 

we didn't keep fighting with hpl shippers. they just got on pps' and pmy's nerves.(yep but i know some pps fought with them on ig.-_-)

during wwwsk, ffmw shippers attacked pps and after wwwsk, hpl shippers did too.

but it's okay cuz we can see the two ships already became weak.;)

btw we shoud be ready for other new ships.

psj-kdm, psj-knr, pmy-skj, even psj-iu...lol :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, dimadiess said:

You guys think PSJ will return to romantic comedy roles again

didnt he said in DVD commentary wwwsk will be his last romcom? so i dunno if he will do another one.. but he did say he wanna do melo romance genre i think.. maybe in the future we will see him in something like melodrama... tbh for me it is harder to see PSJ kissing another actress than to see PMY kissing another actor lol...i dunno y i think i will feel jealous for her sake (coz he is such a good kisser in dramas)... im jst being dumb dont mind me lololol 

ps~ sending my prayers to the Philippines and Australia~ hope everyone stays safe no matter where you are.. 

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, RParkSJ said:

Even though I like IU...

FOR US, IT’S

ONLY PSJ:heart:PMY

My bf (who loved Hotel Del Luna) is teasing me saying that he likes PSJ-IU now more than PPC...ONLY BECAUSE HE WANTS TO SEE ME RILED UP ABOUT IT (my BF is a lowkey PPC shipper if you all remember his side comments when we were watching WWWSK)  :joy: I keep my chill though because that's how secure I feel towards PPC so I just send him the closet and wall kiss scenes when he teases me about PSJ-IU :joy:

• LOL 3

21 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

didnt he said in DVD commentary wwwsk will be his last romcom? so i dunno if he will do another one.. but he did say he wanna do melo romance genre i think.. maybe in the future we will see him in something like melodrama... tbh for me it is harder to see PSJ kissing another actress than to see PMY kissing another actor lol...i dunno y i think i will feel jealous for her sake (coz he is such a good kisser in dramas)... im jst being dumb dont mind me lololol 

ps~ sending my prayers to the Philippines and Australia~ hope everyone stays safe no matter where you are.. 

@Matilda_Anne, you are not being dumb.

I feel like you do.

Perhaps it’s because we are so protective of her, remembering how she was heart-broken in the past. 

We pray for her not to be hurt anymore. That this love with PSJ is the true love she has been waiting for. 

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

awww man ...i thought he was looking for me lol~ sobss

haha j/k yep i know he was referring to mathilda from that Leon killer movie lol.. that movie is really old tho.. 

arghh too much PPC ‘coincidences’ my heart please be still... 

Do you remember our mission to make 50m view on ep13 hahaha  

It's still 37m ++ up till now :D

1 hour ago, endensia said:

Perhaps PSJ also gives a hint for his next movie because IU also has a song with title "Leon" (and Matilda)?

PPC couple shoes btw :wub:

But he's long been called Leon because of the movie (maybe) since Youn's Kitchen :D.. and to match with those shoes. lol!

@Matilda_Anne... ohh im sure you know that detail dear.. lol! ;)

That FYI is for visitors.. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1