(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

On 10/13/2018 at 8:39 PM, Cedric Ong said:

Think have to wait a while for the whole speech translation. But think (from below) he said she gave him a big happy time. Can he means she make him happy? hahaha....or more neutral term, would make his filming in that drama enjoyable?

For quick understanding, I resume that he felt happy when he was with her. That's what I want to hear :heart:. Hope that feeling lasts forever

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JHI really looked handsome and sharp. I like his tux alot. I completely love his look at APAN.

Regarding the translation, I do not like to translate IG videos because I can't rewind them. It's hard to listen to the entire videos or have to refresh them multiple times. But anyways, I was waiting for youtube to upload his speech but I cannot find a quality YouTube video. I saw one but the volume of that video was so low and his fans made too much noise plus this man talked so fast for me to catch everything. Fortunately,  his speech is short so it's not too bad to use IGs 

Here is the translation 

Actually. ..(nervous)

I actually came here to confirm and show my appreciation for the popularity award. There are really so many good seniors that I came to see here today that it's just too good for me to be in the such a place with them. I don't really know what to say. First of all, thank you very much!

And also.....

I think this award is really given me twice as much burden as the one I received previously.  This is not a prize I was expected.  To the writer Kim, director Ahn Pan Soek, and also to me it was such a gift of happiness that senior Son Ye Jin had given me. I want to thank you. I will always do my best to perform acting with all my sincerity. Also, I will try to be a good person before becoming a good actor. Thank you! 

2 hours ago, ChoiBuJho said:

If I may ask and if you don’t mind sharing.. I’m curious about your opinion/reaction on JHI’s speech last night. 

Thank you @ChoiBuJho for asking my opinion. He talked a little fast for me so I may have missed a few words. I haven't listened to his popularity speech in its entirety yet..but I think he said something about walking quietly on his path again just like he did at Baeksang. Looking at his facial expressions during the male excellence acting award after he mentioned SYJ, I think he lost his thought a little bit before he said I'm thankful and quickly ended his speech.  It was expected for him to mention her in his speech because after all, it was their drama.  Even though I feel his sincerity but I don't feel it was as special as her speech about him at International Seoul Drama Awards.  For some reasons,  I feel like SYJ gave him the opportunity to shine at APAN for not attending the ceremony. She could have come but the spot light would be on them, not JHI. Her manager also lost the opportunity to get the award as well. Not that I blame him, but the whole thing seems very controversial to me.  Something behind the scenes that we don't know about. I think there is a special relationship between them or their companies, I cannot tell which one yet. Please don't hate me, just my own opinion. I'm leaning more towards reality as I mentioned in the past that I really need concrete evidence to prove they are in romantic relationship.  Up until today, I'm not totally convinced just yet. I will have to watch a little longer. But I have to admit that she really wants him to shine. 

8 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Thank you @ChoiBuJho for asking my opinion. He talked a little fast for me so I may have missed a few words. I haven't listened to his popularity speech in its entirety yet..but I think he said something about walking quietly on his path again just like he did at Baeksang. Looking at his facial expressions during the male excellence acting award after he mentioned SYJ, I think he lost his thought a little bit before he said I'm thankful and quickly ended his speech.  It was expected for him to mention her in his speech because after all, it was their drama.  Even though I feel his sincerity but I don't feel it was as special as her speech about him at International Seoul Drama Awards.  For some reasons,  I feel like SYJ gave him the opportunity to shine at APAN for not attending the ceremony. She could have come but the spot light would be on them, not JHI. Her manager also lost the opportunity to get the award as well. Not that I blame him, but the whole thing seems very controversial to me.  Something behind the scenes that we don't know about. I think there is a special relationship between them or their companies, I cannot tell which one yet. Please don't hate me, just my own opinion. I'm leaning more towards reality as I mentioned in the past that I really need concrete evidence to prove they are in romantic relationship.  Up until today, I'm not totally convinced just yet. I will have to watch a little longer. But I have to admit that she really wants him to shine. 

Yes... you should watch a more longer. If you think there is something between them...so that is what relationship ?! because all what you need is concrete evidences so keep being patient.. Anw.. I respect your own opinion :)))

Thanks so much @thi2018 for the translation!

I don’t know what you guys think but to me, it seems more like he was saying in general that she had given him a time of happiness as opposed to just him being happy working together with her on the drama. :)

I just hope that they can realise how much they matter to each other. It’s not easy to find someone who can make you feel really happy! And don’t you always want to be with someone who makes you really happy?

btw, found this clip on a guy playing Stand By Your Man on the piano with the scene from Pretty Noona showing on the screen. I saw somewhere else that the camera from the front showed glimpses of JHI as he was watching it. But somehow I can’t seem to find it anymore :(   I would love to see his reaction again. 

20 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

@thi2018 I also felt his speech was not as special as SYJ’s (the way she mentioned about him was very sweet; whereas his sounded more formal to me), and I also agree that it was expected of him to mention her. I don’t really watch Korean award shows often but would presume that it’s normal for an actor/actress to mention and thank his/her co-actor.  

What I feel uncertain about is that the way he talked about her having given him a time of happiness sounds like it is something of the past and doesn’t seem like it’s continuing or may continue in future.  I’m not sure if I’m reading too much though...

23 minutes ago, Cotton Candy said:

@thi2018 I also felt his speech was not as special as SYJ’s (the way she mentioned about him was very sweet; whereas his sounded more formal to me), and I also agree that it was expected of him to mention her. I don’t really watch Korean award shows often but would presume that it’s normal for an actor/actress to mention and thank his/her co-actor.  

What I feel uncertain about is that the way he talked about her having given him a time of happiness sounds like it is something of the past and doesn’t seem like it’s continuing or may continue in future.  I’m not sure if I’m reading too much though...

Thanks all for your opinions. I totally agree that his speech quite short, the way he mentioned about her even shorter and sounded formal ( like giving a normal thank to his costar). In compared to her previous speech. But one thing I notice that. He did suprise with the 2nd award. He did not prepare for receiving n giving a speech. He was little bit nervous to express true feeling insight. Yes, no more concrete evidence at all @thi2018 @Cotton Candy. But I still want to keep the faith :heart:

1 hour ago, pttt97 said:

Yes... you should watch a more longer. If you think there is something between them...so that is what relationship ?! because all what you need is concrete evidences so keep being patient.. Anw.. I respect your own opinion :)))

I know you would react like this :) sorry for making you mad.  The relationship I was talking about could be just one-sided from SYJ. I hate to say this straight out because she's my goddess. Or maybe it would not necessarily romantic type.  It could be something like she found a gemstone (of acting) and she wants to polish it. We all know he is good at showing different emotions and I was impressed with his acting in SITR. He really deserved the excellence acting award at APAN.  Or maybe they have the same vision of acting. What I'm hoping is those relationships could blossom into a romantic type. But I don't see just yet. That's why I'm still waiting.

18 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Thanks @thi2018 for that honest to goodness reaction :heart: I appreciate it so much :relaxed: How could I hate you? I’m a realist as well :grin: I strongly agree to everything you said. We’re on the same page. As much as we’d like for them to end up together FOR REAL and though my heart flutters a bit with JHI’s acceptance speech for Excellence Award, Actor I do believe that there are important things that needs to be validated, that REALLY, TRULY requires “concrete evidence.” I guess we really have to wait a little more longer. :thumbsup:

Gomawo, chingu @thi2018 for sharing your thoughts, time and effort :blush::heart:

1 hour ago, katty27 said:

Thanks all for your opinions. I totally agree that his speech quite short, the way he mentioned about her even shorter and sounded formal ( like giving a normal thank to his costar). In compared to her previous speech. But one thing I notice that. He did suprise with the 2nd award. He did not prepare for receiving n giving a speech. He was little bit nervous to express true feeling insight.  

I agree he was quite nervous, even forgot to mention his parents in his speech. The Korean celebrities normally thank their parents during the award speech, right? Especially his first acting award. The MC even asked him if he told his parents about his awards. I will post the translation of their conversation after his speech at a later time. But I thought it was strange to mention about a 30-years old's parents. Isn't he too old for that? I guess I'm too westernized. 

I don't think SYJ or her manager would do anything to create a scenario where she won't need to attend the ceremony. It's not necessary. If really there's anything (either really a hidden relationship or any one-sided affection which can come from any side...or just to avoid any focus on their chemistry from this drama)...the more unusual u act,the more attention people would pay to them.

Think he's too nervous during his speech...he didn't have that much experience with awards. I'm thankful he didn't make any mistake like last time during group photo taking (standing in the centre). Doesn't like to see him receive any negativity.

Next will be the Seoul Awards 2018 on 27 October, right? 

He posted on his own instagram. Google-translated his caption...."thank you sincerely".

I'm too lazy to browse through if anyone special "like" the post.

3 hours ago, Cotton Candy said:

btw, found this clip on a guy playing Stand By Your Man on the piano with the scene from Pretty Noona showing on the screen. I saw somewhere else that the camera from the front showed glimpses of JHI as he was watching it. But somehow I can’t seem to find it anymore :(   I would love to see his reaction again. 

I think I found JHI’s “reaction” that I was referring to, when the guy was playing Stand By Your Man on the piano. 

They are the 2 shots of him immediately after the shot where he stood up so that the woman in black and with her hair tied in a ponytail could walk out of her seat from inside of the row that he was seated at. 

I recall the first of those 2 shots was when he was looking at the pianist for a while and then he looked up at the screen. The second of the 2 shots was when the pianist finished playing and everyone then clapped. 

Of course it’s best to see the entire clip on YouTube when it’s available, to verify it. 

Just sharing this but I’m not trying to read anything into his expression coz I always find JHI a bit difficult to read.  

I must say that when I saw the clip of that song being played and what flashed on the screen, I felt myself tearing up becoz of the memories from the drama!

Okey...maybe i get mad because i have different thinking from you guys. it is so obvious...why until now...you dont believe it. How this is from one-sided..with all what she gave for shipper ...if it is really only from her side, I feel like she is losing herself-worth. Do you think she is like that ??? I will leave this thread because im not on same way as people here. Plz dont get me wrong :)))

1 hour ago, pttt97 said:

Okey...maybe i get mad because i have different thinking from you guys. it is so obvious...why until now...you dont believe it. How this is from one-sided..with all what she gave for shipper ...if it is really only from her side, I feel like she is losing herself-worth. Do you think she is like that ??? I will leave this thread because im not on same way as people here. Plz dont get me wrong :)))

Hey guy, pls not be so serious. We are all shippers. We have our own reason n feeling for that. As long as you and I and others still sail this ship. Everybody is free to give his/ her opinion. In this case, some just think that through his so short speech, they do not see the concrete evidence as they are waiting for. That's it

12 minutes ago, katty27 said:

Hey guy, pls not be so serious. We are all shippers. We have our own reason n feeling for that. As long as you and I and others still sail this ship. Everybody is free to give his/ her opinion. In this case, some just think that through his so short speech, they do not see the concrete evidence as they are waiting for. That's it

Yes..they are free to show their mind and it was so different from me . I wonder how much evidences they need and how long they have been shippers and if they are her fan...

Do you see what i focus is that she said it is from one-sided. I just get mad maybe because they still require so much from them. And they still dont accept or recoginze this r.ship. I feel like my shipper mood is going down if i read this thread so im out :))))

Archived