Quantcast
ghia

(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

Deleted. Sorry I am still trying to figure out how to post youtube video.

Edited by fchopin

9 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Probably chinese fans...they compared to these real couples....Zhang Ziyi-Wang Feng and recently-married Zhao Liying-Feng Shaofeng....probably b'cos of the arm over the shoulder pose. Cute...but too much pressure.

Yeap. Just a holding and a hand grap in one pose. The cirrcumstances may not the same for comparision. The way SYJ, with her open personality, holding over his shoulder is easily understanable (quite common between close friends). But did JHI need to grap her hand back, in terms of friend :wub:

• LOL 2

It's official! They are both confirmed for the Seoul Awards on the 27th! On both of their official calendars...all that voting has worked to put them together in an awards show. Let's see what special moments we will get to witness!

SYJ will also attend HB's new movie premiere tomorrow too! 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, randomthotz said:

It's official! They are both confirmed for the Seoul Awards on the 27th! On both of their official calendars...all that voting has worked to put them together in an awards show. Let's see what special moments we will get to witness!

SYJ will also attend HB's new movie premiere tomorrow too! 

:love::love::love:

I'm trying to calm myself down , not being so excited or getting imagine so much. I think they will show up separately at the red carpet, but then sit next to each other. Special moment, special moment :wub::w00t::phew:

We will also see SYJ on 24th for her award of Culture..... My goddess !!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Good to hear that. 

The voting parts....SYJ leads in the popular movie actress and JHI in the popular drama actor.

https://theseoulawards.com/vote/a4

https://theseoulawards.com/vote/a1

SYJ for Best Actress in both drama and movie.

JHI for Best New Actor in drama.

Just a chance they might appear together b'cos i glanced through the nomination list, none of SYJ's counterparts in the movies are nominated, neither are her movies under Best Movie. Just cross fingers.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1238697wpp/seoul-awards-announces-nominations-2018

• Like 4

Official clip from the Organizer of APAN of JHI's 2 acceptance speeches with Eng sub. " I want to give this award to SYJ senior who gave me a very happy time" :heart:

So curious what they will say on 27th when receiving awards and their partner is sitting right there. The reactions will be very special moments as @randomthotz said above

• Like 4

Hai..new shipper here..

i never been a crazy shipper like now,i blame SYJ-JHI for this..:D

i didnt watch romance kdrama,i just dont like that kind of genre.

i only watch crime thriller  like signal,tunnel,voice and i can finished watching the whole series less than week and move on to the other drama..

But one day i got a headache,i guess because i stress due to watch sooo many thriller drama..hahaha

so i decide to relax my mind and want to try a romantic comedy..

and i saw a news of Pretty Noona won Drama of The Year at 2018 Brand of The Year Award.

i wonder how good the drama is..so i watch it.

And surprisingly,i got hooked until now.

I can’t even move on to the other drama..

I dont know how many time i keep rewatching the drama and BTS clip..

Gosh,i really really want to see JHI reaction when they show the beer scene at APAN Award..

that super sexy scene!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, katty27 said:

Official clip from the Organizer of APAN of JHI's 2 acceptance speeches with Eng sub. " I want to give this award to SYJ senior who gave me a very happy time" :heart:

So curious what they will say on 27th when receiving awards and their partner is sitting right there. The reactions will be very special moments as @randomthotz said above

Awwww!! My big question for Seoul Awards will be...same car, different car? They will def sit together and PD-nim won't be third-wheeling. Where will there hands be?

7 hours ago, cybertron said:

Hai..new shipper here..

i never been a crazy shipper like now,i blame SYJ-JHI for this..:D

i didnt watch romance kdrama,i just dont like that kind of genre.

i only watch crime thriller  like signal,tunnel,voice and i can finished watching the whole series less than week and move on to the other drama..

But one day i got a headache,i guess because i stress due to watch sooo many thriller drama..hahaha

so i decide to relax my mind and want to try a romantic comedy..

and i saw a news of Pretty Noona won Drama of The Year at 2018 Brand of The Year Award.

i wonder how good the drama is..so i watch it.

And surprisingly,i got hooked until now.

I can’t even move on to the other drama..

I dont know how many time i keep rewatching the drama and BTS clip..

Gosh,i really really want to see JHI reaction when they show the beer scene at APAN Award..

that super sexy scene!

Welcome!! Ohhhhh I would have loved to see JHI's reaction too! That would have been funny.

Today was HB's new movie premiere. I was hoping for that 1% chance that JHI would attend too and he kinda did? (wishful thinking but those jackets look an awful lot alike)

• Like 3

20 hours ago, randomthotz said:

wishful thinking but those jackets look an awful lot alike

Yeap. If it is not the same coat, the two coats must be from one brand. Their designs are exactly the same. This trench coat obviously looked big and long for SYJ :phew::w00t:

• Like 2

Interesting.....

As a long-time fan of SYJ, I’m glad she is finally thinking seriously about marriage.  

Especially after Pretty Noona :wub:

I can’t wait for 27 October to come! Every day seems like a month to me!

• Like 3

Here.. why she only mention about KNG rumour? Is the rumour with JHI isn't big enough to be mentioned? I'm not in SK so I dont know how is the situation there :rolleyes:

Anyway we need @thi2018 to confirm the translation :D why you rarely show up in here currently hahahha.. we need you to compare rumour about SYJ-KNG vs SYJ-JHI .. which one is bigger .. since you are SYJ follower since long.. I'm also SYJ fan but I never put attention in her news or private life, but this time is exceptional :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Oww TooCute said:

Here.. why she only mention about KNG rumour? Is the rumour with JHI isn't big enough to be mentioned? I'm not in SK so I dont know how is the situation there :rolleyes:

Anyway we need @thi2018 to confirm the translation :D why you rarely show up in here currently hahahha.. we need you to compare rumour about SYJ-KNG vs SYJ-JHI .. which one is bigger .. since you are SYJ follower since long.. I'm also SYJ fan but I never put attention in her news or private life, but this time is exceptional :D

I'm not @thi2018 but here's what I remember (I apologize for sketchy memory) but the KNG rumour was all over the news and entertainment shows that "it was reported they were dating" and that they had secret dates in Japan. It didn't help that they did two straight projects together, and SYJ recommended him for the second proejct (I think Pirates was 2nd, I can't remember and too lazy to check). The agencies stepped in and denied ASAP, which was broadcasted on many of the shows (there are a few on YT)

There hasn't been the same with JHI yet. There are hopes and wishes by the shippers. Reporters say how great they look as a pair and compare them to Song-song. But, there hasn't been any (fake or real) announcement that SYJ and JHI are dating, which sets it apart from the KNG rumour. 

Interesting timing for the interview - I wonder is she prepping everybody for a splash on Saturday. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1249389wpp/do-son-ye-jin-jung-hae-in-seohyun-win-popularity-awards-seoul-awards

Speaking of the Seoul Awards, it's official that they won the popularity votes - JHI in the Drama category and SYJ in the movie category. 50% of the voting was from a panel - she actually won the Drama category. Let's hope it'll translate to Best Actress in Drama at the awards ceremony.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

So happy they both won popularity votes even different category but as long as at the same event,then its ok.

I just need to see Baeksang moment once again...

And im happy that they also got nominated for another category.

Hope they both will get another award as well.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, randomthotz said:

not @thi2018 but here's what I remember (I apologize for sketchy memory) but the KNG rumour was all over the news and entertainment shows that "it was reported they were dating" and that they had secret dates in Japan. It didn't help that they did two straight projects together, and SYJ recommended him for the second proejct (I think Pirates was 2nd, I can't remember and too lazy to check). The agencies stepped in and denied ASAP, which was broadcasted on many of the shows (there are a few on YT)

There hasn't been the same with JHI yet. There are hopes and wishes by the shippers. Reporters say how great they look as a pair and compare them to Song-song. But, there hasn't been any (fake or real) announcement that SYJ and JHI are dating, which sets it apart from the KNG rumour

according to the IG's translation, she was asked about both dating scandal or rumour, so both the 2 cases with KNG and JHI are matched. I doubt they aimed at JHI cause the rumour happened recently and still in blur, while the case with KGI is so old to recall and she denied strongly many times in the past. But maybe, as you said,  she think her dating rumour with KGI is big enough. Or she just ignored the case with JHI by purpose :wub:

11 hours ago, randomthotz said:

Interesting timing for the interview - I wonder is she prepping everybody for a splash on Saturday

If she gets an acting award beside the popularity, she will probably show up.

But even both of them come, I dont think they do the holding hand moment again. JHI has a romance movie to sell tickets next year and a beautiful endorsement partner Yoona to pair up for one Duty free stores chain opening next month. He is trying his best to make her proud and take her home :w00t: Good luck HI sshi.

Of course, they will sit next to each other in the hall as costars haha. I'm so fine and happy with it  :love:

• Like 3

On 10/25/2018 at 10:41 AM, cybertron said:

Found the link.

Ye Jin's reaction sooo cute..

https://www.vlive.tv/video/95168

Thanks @cybertron! This is so invaluable! :)

Finally it’s D-Day!! I seriously can’t wait for the Seoul awards show to start. 

Hope we get to see sweet and beautiful moments today! 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Oww TooCute said:

They came separately :tears: so no red carpet moment..

He looked so serious too!

OMG She looks amazing!! (LOL I Just woke up and I feel speechless)