(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

1 hour ago, pttt97 said:

Okey...maybe i get mad because i have different thinking from you guys. it is so obvious...why until now...you dont believe it. How this is from one-sided..with all what she gave for shipper ...if it is really only from her side, I feel like she is losing herself-worth. Do you think she is like that ??? I will leave this thread because im not on same way as people here. Plz dont get me wrong :)))

I knew I would cause trouble if I give my honest opinion which came out more negative than I thought. It is not like I don’t think they can be in romantic relationship. I do. That’s why I’m here. I really rooted for them. I was just giving out other possibilities because I don’t want to be completely blinded on one side. I hope you  understand and don’t leave this thread because I do need someone like you to keep my faith, just like @katty27 @Cedric Ong @randomthotz.   I really appreciate all of your positive posts. Generally, I like to stir a conversation a little bit because this thread is too quiet sometimes and it’s also interesting to read others’ opinions :) peace :) 

I think the one should leave this thread is me, not you since this is the shippers thread and we probably only should discuss about positivity. And I really apologize for being negative  :dissapointed:

3 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

I don't think SYJ or her manager would do anything to create a scenario where she won't need to attend the ceremony. It's not necessary. If really there's anything (either really a hidden relationship or any one-sided affection which can come from any side...or just to avoid any focus on their chemistry from this drama)...the more unusual u act,the more attention people would pay to them.

It was just my speculation of why SYJ decided not to attend the ceremony because APAN was on her schedule and not the International Seoul Drama Awards and her manager was supposed to get the award but they decided to back out. So I just thought maybe she let him have his shining moments.  What could be other reasons if you guys could think of?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pttt97 don't be mad :tears::tears:!!! I really see it , although I just want to see them together! I swear he was a bumbling fool because his pretty noona wasn't beside him. She immediately calms him down  (watch Baeksang RC vids!) - that's a relationship goal! I also wouldn't compare SYJ's speech to his. She's been doing this for 18 years AND she knew she got the award so she was practiced. To me, it was obvious that they didn't tell him he got the acting award as well. Look at how fast he ran up to the stage!

20 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

I knew I would cause trouble if I give my honest opinion which came out more negative than I thought. It is not like I don’t think they can be in romantic relationship. I do. That’s why I’m here. I really rooted for them. I was just giving out other possibilities because I don’t want to be completely blinded on one side. I hope you  understand and don’t leave this thread because I do need someone like you to keep my faith, just like @katty27 @Cedric Ong @randomthotz.   Generally, I like to stir a conversation a little bit because this thread is too quiet sometimes and it’s also interesting to read others’ opinions :) peace :) 

I think it’s better for me to leave this thread than you since this is the shippers thread and we probably only should discuss about positivity. And I really apologize for being negative  :dissapointed:

It was just my speculation of why SYJ decided not to attend the ceremony because APAN was on her schedule and not the International Seoul Drama Awards and her manager was supposed to get the award but they decided to back out. So I just thought maybe she let him have his shining moments.  What could be other reasons?

I also feel you @thi2018. She's the only Asian actress I follow for the past 15+ years and in some ways she's been hero of mine with dealing with all those marriage/dating questions, that can easily be applied to my own life. What I will say from all these years of watching her is I've never seen her so happy. Sometimes things are lost in translation but my professional training kicks in. She's always been the girly girl when it came to the movies, but never in real life. And we see it only with JHI.

As for the APAN, I don't think it was much about JHI that she didn't attend. Like the Seoul International...only winners attended. I can't find anything but I have a feeling this award has been shrouded in controversy over all. They skipped last year's ceremony. The auditorium was not filled in the back. No "losers" attended, and even some winners didn't bother show up. I have a feeling that SYJ's manager pulled out when the Daesang winner was announced. It wasn't a prestigious enough award to show up and be a "loser". Besides, is she still in Seoul?

Now. I want to see her at HBs new movie's VIP. Actually, I wonder whether he will get an invite. 

I hope nobody leaves this thread :tears:

We are all here for the same reason- becoz we love this couple. 

Maybe some of us do not have as much faith as others coz every person thinks differently based on our own perceptions, experience and exposure.  Take me as an example - I think I mentioned before it’s my first time shipping a couple so I don’t really know what it’s like to be a shipper and what a shipper has to go through or how a shipper thinks / should think. For eg. are shippers’ threads supposed to be filled with only positive comments? I’ve never been to other shippers’ threads so I don’t know. 

But I can tell all of us love this couple and root for them a lot, no matter how each of us may feel along the way.... that’s why this thread is still active! And I hope we can continue to encourage one another while we wait for good news.  :rolleyes:

Hi @thi2018.. please don’t leave this forum. I feel responsible for what is happening now in this thread since I was the one who asked for your opinion in the first place. I’m a bit disappointed though... to be honest. I believe that we are entitled to our own opinion and we must respect each other’s beliefs/reaction towards a certain issue when it comes to SYJ-JHI ship. We just can’t impose our own beliefs to other fans/shippers.. that for me is so WRONG. We can’t do that to each other. We can’t dictate people what to feel about something and get disappointed because they don’t feel or have the same opinion as yours.

Please don’t leave this thread @thi2018... you didn’t do anything wrong. 

I wont get mad if you are new in shipping them but i think some of you are here and has been following them for a while. Why you didnt feel or still doubt about them. Im wondering that it is not obvious to you and how many evidences will make you believe or satisfy you. Anw...Sorry for being mad as im not a kind of person who can refrain myself well. Hope you guys still continue this thread like before. 

40 minutes ago, ChoiBuJho said:

Hi @thi2018.. please don’t leave this forum. I feel responsible for what is happening now in this thread since I was the one who asked for your opinion in the first place. I’m a bit disappointed though... to be honest. I believe that we are entitled to our opinion and we must respect each other’s beliefs/reaction towards a certain issue when it comes to SYJ-JHI ship. We just can’t impose our own beliefs to other fans/shippers.. that for me is so WRONG. We can’t do that to each other. We can’t dictate people what to feel about something and get disappointed because they don’t feel or have the same opinion as yours.

Please don’t leave this thread @thi2018... you didn’t do anything wrong. 

Sr if im mistaken your meaning but I wonder if you are mentioning about me. If so, I have to say that I dont dictate anyone to think like me. She showed her thought, i showed mine and i found it was different from mine many times until now. It means we are not on same page so i said i would leave (Maybe there would be nothing happened if i didnt said that). Hope you guys dont get me wrong again 

1 hour ago, thi2018 said:
3 hours ago, pttt97 said:

Okey...maybe i get mad because i have different thinking from you guys. it is so obvious...why until now...you dont believe it. How this is from one-sided..with all what she gave for shipper ...if it is really only from her side, I feel like she is losing herself-worth. Do you think she is like that ??? I will leave this thread because im not on same way as people here. Plz dont get me wrong :)))

I knew I would cause trouble if I give my honest opinion which came out more negative than I thought. It is not like I don’t think they can be in romantic relationship. I do. That’s why I’m here. I really rooted for them. I was just giving out other possibilities because I don’t want to be completely blinded on one side. I hope you  understand and don’t leave this thread because I do need someone like you to keep my faith, just like @katty27 @Cedric Ong @randomthotz.   I really appreciate all of your positive posts. Generally, I like to stir a conversation a little bit because this thread is too quiet sometimes and it’s also interesting to read others’ opinions :) peace :) 

I think the one should leave this thread is me, not you since this is the shippers thread and we probably only should discuss about positivity. And I really apologize for being negative

Dont leave us @thi2018, who else can translate many interesting evidences for us:D. Just kidding. Appreciate your contribution to this thread. Really dont want to see anybody leaves @pttt97. So many JHI SYJ shippers out there but only few ppl here. We are among those few. So dont make it become fewer 

Hi @pttt97

People are different.. we don’t feel, think, act the same way towards something or someone. It’s as simple as that. Respect and understanding.. that’s all we need to give and show others here. And for the record.. being realist is not bad. If some shippers here prefer to believe that SYJ-JHI are in a relationship.. great! :thumbsup: But for some who are still skeptical about it.. like me, that is also fine! We may not see eye to eye but we shouldn’t lose respect to one another. If you got offended with my opinion/reaction s/beliefs towards SYJ-JHI ship.. I won’t apologize for it because that’s how I feel as of the moment and that’s what I believe in. I looooveeee both of them.. they are my OTP but I don’t want to lose touch with reality. 

1 hour ago, ChoiBuJho said:

I feel responsible for what is happening now in this thread since I was the one who asked for your opinion in the first place. 

Aawww you’re too sweet but no .. don’t feel responsible.. too be honest, I really love this couple and hope one day they will get married

51 minutes ago, pttt97 said:

She showed her thought, i showed mine and i found it was different from mine many times until now. It means we are not on same page so i said i would leave (Maybe there would be nothing happened if i didnt said that). Hope you guys dont get me wrong again 

Our thinking maybe different but I don’t think we are on different page because we both love and root for them. Though you are 110% sure they are in romantic relationship whereas mine is probably 90%. So I hope you don’t get me wrong neither when I leave negative opinions  :) I really don’t want you to get mad. I’m scared.... just kidding :P

6 minutes ago, ChoiBuJho said:

Hi @pttt97

People are different.. we don’t feel, think, act the same way towards something or someone. It’s as simple as that. Respect and understanding.. that’s all we need to give and show others here. And for the record.. being realist is not bad. If some shippers here prefer to believe that SYJ-JHI are in a relationship.. great! :thumbsup: But for some who are still skeptical about it.. like me, that is also fine! We may not see eye to eye but we shouldn’t lose respect to one another. If you got offended with my opinion/reaction s/beliefs towards SYJ-JHI ship.. I won’t apologize for it because that’s how I feel as of the moment and that’s what I believe in. I looooveeee both of them.. they are my OTP but I don’t want to lose touch with reality. 

You mean that I lost respect to other?!!! Okay fine. I think it is proper time to leave this thread.

5 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Aawww you’re too sweet but no .. don’t feel responsible.. too be honest, I really love this couple and hope one day they will get married

Our thinking maybe different but I don’t think we are on different page because we both love and root for them. Though you are 110% sure they are in romantic relationship whereas mine is probably 90%. So I hope you don’t get me wrong neither when I leave negative opinions  :) I really don’t want you to get mad. I’m scared.... just kidding :P

Kkkk...i think your not 90% :))). Im just kidding. But this thread will be peaceful again without me :D. Keep loving them and supporting as you are doing :)

Hi Everyone! Forgive me for being absent for soooo long. RL has me mind boggling busy. I have been checking in on our shipper's thread here and trying to keep up. I'm saddened to see some troubling waters during a time when there should be much buzz on our OTP. Please stay calm and please don't anyone jump ship or leave due to words being expressed. Unfortunately, words typed don't always fully express our meanings and emotions and can easily be misinterpreted. @thi2018 you've always been supportive for our couple and yet nervous about not wanting to get hurt. I totally understand. I've been on a few ships. I've been lucky and am still waiting on one or two to see if it will sail. It is crushing and heart wrenching when it doesn't. I see you are a person who protects her heart and is cautious. It is for that reason it is good to stay here and see the destination through. @pttt97 I love your spunk!!!!:wub: You are who we need to stay here and speak up with your strong convictions and beliefs for this couple. I see you as one who will help those that are a bit nervous to stay confident. I believe everyone who has remained posting on this ship has high hopes and strong beliefs in this couple. That's why you've all carried on. Let's stay calm and supportive of each other.

@Cedric Ong...I look forward to seeing you post. I've enjoyed seeing you in other threads as well. It is always reassuring to see a veteran like yourself. I'd like to thank you.:blush:

So much has happened with this couple and you've all done a wonderful job researching and keeping this thread updated. Thank you all!!!!

Award shows are tricky. One move in any direction and it can either be praised or attacked by neitzens. Unfortunately, JHI already experienced the latter. Not only does he have to deal with this huge amount of attention, awards, speeches, photographers, reporters but he has a new role he's taking time away from filming which is adding to the weight on his shoulders. He's only human and I think he is doing one heck of a job keeping himself pulled together. I wouldn't read too much into what JHI says or his reactions at any awards ceremony. He has an upcoming role and a romance at that. He must stay low from any scandal cause PR for that movie and its success is around the corner. SYJ is more than aware of this and I wouldn't be surprised if the two have discussed it and laid out the blueprint for all that we are witnessing. As for SYJ...It is common practice that if you are not the winner, you don't attend. Especially an actress of her ranking. So no worries about her MIA from any award show she is not going to be the recipient of.  Some of these award shows are very discriminatory too. I kind of frown on how they determine nominees and or winners. Then again, that's another useless topic. :cry:

JHI took the time from this crazy busy schedule to be with SYJ at her premiere. The rest of the cast was there to shield this couple from further gossip including PNBMF PD lol...that's how I choose to see it hahahaha. Stars camouflage their together time with the help of others or in groupings. Who better to support and protect this couple than the cast who probably know more than we think. 

SYJ is seasoned and very experienced in the Ent field as I've mentioned many times. Let us trust her in guiding JHI and take the hints of her very gracious speeches at both movie premiere and awards as her crumb to us shippers. SYJ has definitely been there and done that in terms of awards and popularity, attention, etc. I'm sure she wants JHI to enjoy and focus on receiving the well deserved accolades while it is happening without any other distractions taking away from this amazing moment in his life. Unfortunately, acting is a fickle profession. You can be god one day and yesterday's news overnight if you know what I mean. They both know that. This is part of JHI's career history and it should be about his work. 

Sorry...not sure who commented but I wanted to mention that at least in SK it is very respectful to mention one's parents in their award speech and at times regretful by the recipients who forget due to nerves. The view point is, If not for their parents, they would not exist to do the amazing work to earn them such honors. Hope this helps answer whomever questioned that here...sorry, I don't know who.

Thank you all again...I'll be here popping in and out...not always able to write tho'.:bawling: I'm a huge InJin shipper...I know this ship is sailing...it is all about timing. We MUST ALL BE PATIENT! There are careers at stake so waters must be tread carefully. I'm so glad our InJin couple are doing just that. 

The way i see "shipping" is really based on a ship. We as the supporters or merely just the audience are the waters. Try not to be rough and shake the ship too much. At the same time the 2 on the ships are on the left and right sides. Try to give them equal support else the ship will be unbalanced and flip over. Whether the ship reach certain harbour or not, we dont know. Just enjoy the cruise along the way. Even if not romance, it is still friend-ship, isnt it? 

The part JHI met his "twin". The way JHI stared and open his mouth wide...when he saw the host...was quite funny. Actually they don't look that alike esp in video, not flat photos.

Too bad no eng sub yet. I think something related to SYJ and this drama was mentioned during this short interview.  This clip is from Section TV, MBC.

There are 2 subbed video clips of short JHI interviews. But i'm not sure their dates. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-jNJcgrlgGhMKrQsinVAg

Btw the version of Stand By Your Man in the drama was sang by Carla Bruni (former 1st lady of France). She will be performing in S.Korea in early nov. Imagine if some people go to attend....hehe.

So he was asked this during the abovementioned short interview at the Apan star awards.

"Age isn’t a concern when it comes to love for Jung Hae In. Responding to whether his ideal type is someone younger or older, the actor said, “If it’s love, I don’t think it matters if the person is younger, older, or the same age.”"

https://www.soompi.com/article/1245873wpp/jung-hae-talks-age-relationships

"When asked about his ideal type, Jung Hae In said, "Older, younger, the same age - the age doesn't matter. She just needs to be a good person.""

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/10/jung-hae-in-talks-about-his-ideal-type

They (the anchors in many interviews) seem to trap him by the question of age in love. Then his responses with a could-not-be-more-general answer " age doesnt matter" :D. I wonder why the media - the insiders - keep focus on this topic :wub:. They know something or just curious like us

If u look at the 2 articles...there is a slight difference in the translation. Soompi said if it is love. Allkpop said if she is a good person. It is very slight difference but perhap if anyone can listen to his original clip and confirm.

Ya they seems to always ask him this question. But if being neutral, it is understandable bcos his most well-known role is this drama with younger guy in love with a noona.

Congrats to SYJ for winning Prime Minister’s Commendation award (along with 7 other winners in this group) in the 2018 Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards. The event will be held on 24 Oct.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1246307wpp/winners-2018-korean-popular-culture-arts-awards

Her latest instagram post. It seems to be related to an up-cycling online store. Probably she is encouraging people to do this.

Probably chinese fans...they compared to these real couples....Zhang Ziyi-Wang Feng and recently-married Zhao Liying-Feng Shaofeng....probably b'cos of the arm over the shoulder pose. Cute...but too much pressure.

Spoiler

A slow-mo and closeup on his face when they played that song at the Apan Star Award. Well it doesn't necessary mean anything.

Spoiler

Archived