(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sscllccrazy What got me the most was the kiss in the snow while standing near the tree...all this talk in the other thread about peck kissing...that one was NOT a peck kiss.  That one looked real kkkkk. Maybe someone here can capture and slow motion the kiss?

—————————————————-

here it is - in slow motion B)

JHI - Snow Kiss that he mentioned 

From above. Hae-in look so shy towards the end..haha.

Some articles like to compare them to Song-song couple...but to me, the Blood cp feel abit more similiar. Bcos Song Joong Ki is already quite popular and established despite also younger guy.

On the other hand, Ahn Jae Hyun isn't as well-known as Gu Hye Sun.

But one thing the age difference for Son-jung is the biggest.

No offence to fans of the other CPs.

3 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

A costar praised Jung Hae In for his kind char. And leaked some trivia....his parents run a hospital? As in managing or working....or actually owning?

Both of his parents are physicians. I read somewhere his dad runs a famous hospital in SK but I’m not 100% sure

On 6/18/2018 at 2:02 AM, Cedric Ong said:

Guess they both like sunrise/sunset over water. Imagine a sequel called "Something under the Sun"...haha.

I know, it's a bit late. Maybe this is the reason behind their IG posts last time. 

IMG_1075.jpg

13 hours ago, thi2018 said:

here it is - in slow motion B)

JHI - Snow Kiss that he mentioned 

You did it @thi2018 thank you chingu!!!!! Yes, that's the one. It was as if they got caught up in the real moment, then SYJ realized oops and kept her lips closed...then they shyly smile. I can keep looking at this scene over and over again:love: ahhhhh, these two...

9 hours ago, ghia said:

Guess they both like sunrise/sunset over water. Imagine a sequel called "Something under the Sun"...haha.

Thank you @ghia you are right. The sun gently saying good night through the rain clouds. So reminiscent of their memories together on that final shoot or maybe more that we don't know about? My delulu going crazy kkkkkk. :relaxed:These two are so romantic. :wub: I don't have IG...do you know what their comments were under their photos? 

15 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

A costar praised Jung Hae In for his kind char. And leaked some trivia....his parents run a hospital? As in managing or working....or actually owning?

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/21/jo-jae-yoon-attests-jung-hae-ins-kind-personality-touching-anecdote/

JHI did say he grew up pretty fast cause his parents were both always working so they weren't home.  He had to take care of his younger brother.  It was interesting to read they both run a hospital.   

Happened to see this video ...

So chaotic and so many fans were there when JHI arrived at HK...

JHI is such a famous person nowadays and for him to be in a real relationship will not be easy ..-_-

I hope he won't get sasaeng fans..

3 hours ago, lsemun99 said:

JHI at Dior Homme Fashion show, paris

Some photos --> http://www.zimbio.com/Kim+Jones+Jung+Hae+In/pictures/pro

He's getting more popular now. He was invited to Dior Home Collection by Kim Jones as Asia's leading celebrity together with other global stars such as Victoria Beckham, Robert Pattison, Kate Moss, ect.. He'll be featured on W magazine in August issue.  He's too busy now days....hope he gets used to all big events so he feels more comfortable and confidence. I hope he moves forward quickly to become one of the most admire Asian star so he can be with my SYJ asap.

On 6/22/2018 at 7:19 PM, sscllccrazy said:

Here is another one, credit to aurorarain

This is one of my fave's. IU's amazing vocals singing Loving You...

This is my favorite too. It hits 2.5 million views on youtube. So impressive! !!!

57 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

He's getting more popular now. He was invited to Dior Home Collection by Kim Jones as Asia's leading celebrity together with other global stars such as Victoria Beckham, Robert Pattison, Kate Moss, ect.. He'll be featured on W magazine in August issue.  He's too busy now days....hope he gets used to all big events so he feels more comfortable and confidence. I hope he moves forward quickly to become one of the most admire Asian star so he can be with my SYJ asap.

He is trying his best to gain fame n wealth to be confident to take her home :heart::blush: 

Archived