(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope their day will come...:wub:

Does anyone else notice that in more than one of their hug scenes SYJ buried her face into JHI's chest? Most hugs for filming, the actress would want her face showing...Even when the actor is taller than the actress, you will usually see the shot filmed showing both their faces. However with InJin, not just once, but several hugs she just goes face into his chest...I know they want this to look like a real love story...but I find it curious why in these hug scenes, she just goes full face or her lower part of her face tucks "perfectly" as JH says into his arms.:D Totally cute and intimate. Just another of those moments as to why I ship them. Really makes me wonder about their RL closeness.:love:kkkkk

Actually, on the day JHI went to Japan (16 Jul), I saw someone repost a photo in airport on IG , but then the post mentioned the owner of the photo requested the repost taken out. It was deleted within seconds. It mentioned that it was a private trip. Thats why yesterday when I saw JHI came back from Japan, I was not surprised. Wonder why the post was taken out so immediately.

18 hours ago, icedgirl said:

Actually, on the day JHI went to Japan (16 Jul), I saw someone repost a photo in airport on IG , but then the post mentioned the owner of the photo requested the repost taken out. It was deleted within seconds. It mentioned that it was a private trip. Thats why yesterday when I saw JHI came back from Japan, I was not surprised. Wonder why the post was taken out so immediately.

Yeah, that's right. I saw in some IG accounts. Pictures of coming to and backing from Japan. JHI was with FNC members. But there's no official information about that trip :phew:;)

There is a really interesting article about SYJ’s interview for Woman Sense. She said

Son Ye Jin also fell in love with the drama as a viewer. I want to keep the lingering feelings left of this work for a long time and I can not start another work within this year.”

”I do not know how long it will stay in my heart, but I think it will last a long time, especially when it rained." Jin Ah and Jun-hee fell in love, parted and reunited...when I'm finished, I thought the feeling will quickly disappear, but this time, why wouldn’t? Time will naturally help to forget it, but I also want to keep the memory for a long time.”

https://www.smlounge.co.kr/woman/article/39226

Hopefully it’s not the one-sided feeling :frown:

4 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

I really like the middle clip when she strokes his head n neck, seems so real, isn't it? 

All the beach scenes are far n wide scences. Viewers just can watch them from far away, their actions are not clear to see. So they did not have to act so real n so deep n so detailed. But they did :wub::P:w00t::phew:

I've been following SYJ since her early days and I'm finally out of hiding haha. This really seemed like a project that got her personally. She's played mothers, divorced women, older-than-her-age etc but this seemed to be the first time she played her age with a relevant storyline. I wonder whether this made the connection to the story, to JHI and PD harder to shake off. Perhaps she will need time to process her emotions and decide what is real or not.

From all her projects and BTS over the years, SYJ was always the consummate professional. In the BTS for SITR, there was a big difference in how she related to JHI and PD. I'm shocked that she actually let JHI hold her hand at the awards' ceremony, especially given how the industry puts such a spotlight onto these things (especially, after they held hands at the Press Conference too!) if they will only remain acting partners. I hope one day we will hear happy news from them!

24 minutes ago, katty27 said:

All the beach scenes are far n wide scences. Viewers just can watch them from far away, their actions are not clear to see. So they did not have to act so real n so deep n so detailed. But they did :wub::P:w00t::phew:

I wonder if the actions are scripted, but those are indeed so detailed and natural, they are seemed not.. so thankful to Zoom :lol: 

i also wonder why the director cut the last beach kiss scene :lol::lol: is it because its too personal? :lol::lol: that kiss is really something, we only got to see a second of it, but i feel like it rather long, coz at the end of the clip their position has changed

JHI posted a new instagram pic. And tagged @2jaey0ung

Who is this guy? His instagram said 이재영, should be his name...which googled-translated to "Lee Jae Young"....can't confirm any useful info. Is he a staff who happened to take the pic of JHI? The moon icon....refer to moon in top right corner of pic?

That guy got very little pics (u can click the link to his instagram above)....but one of them is of the drama with the 2 leads under the umbrella dated April.

His pics for W Korea. Is that a White Rose?

1 hour ago, randomthotz said:

after they held hands at the Press Conference too!

In the drama, Ji Ah was the one who made the first move by holding Joon Hee'hand. JH said he was disappointed that JA did it, not him. So, JHI made it first in real life :D:wub:. Such a brave man! :heart::blush:

15 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

JHI posted a new instagram pic. And tagged @2jaey0ung

Who is this guy? His instagram said 이재영, should be his name...which googled-translated to "Lee Jae Young"....can't confirm any useful info. Is he a staff who happened to take the pic of JHI? The moon icon....refer to moon in top right corner of pic?

That guy got very little pics (u can click the link to his instagram above)....but one of them is of the drama with the 2 leads under the umbrella dated April.

I think he is JHI's manager. His profile picture looks like the guy below, who is always by JHI's side whenever he has events. Maybe JHI tagged him to give him a secret message... hahaha

Since our couple is so quiet. I post this interview instead.

SYJ's interview for W-Dong-A  Magazine posted July 5

http://woman.donga.com/3/all/12/1364535/1

It is very envious to have a figure like yours.
I like to eat but of course eating will gain weight. So when I don’t have work, I try to exercise regularly. When I’m busy filming or having photo shoot, I also try to take a day off to work out muscles and strengthen physical health. I easily feel tired if I don’t keep my body healthy. I wasn’t physically tired from this drama, but maybe due to the nature of the character I played, I felt tension throughout the filming period so I couldn’t gain weight easily.

Will you take a rest for awhile after the drama ended?
My movie is scheduled to open at the end of Chuseok (Korean Autumn Festival). The movie’s poster was recently done a few days ago. I haven’t been able to take a break yet.

“The Beautiful Lady Who Buys Me Food” has become a hot topic. Is it very difficult to get rid of Yoon Jin Ah’s character?
After finishing my last scene on Jeju Island and going back home, I felt a little empty. Since it was the first drama after five years and I had worked with the cast and screws for 3 and 1/2 months, I felt very attached. Also, this drama was intended to create realistic feelings happen in everyday life so I didn’t have to try so much but still be able to feel empathetic with the character. When trying to break these intimacies and eating the last meal together, we couldn’t do anything but cry. At the end of the drama, the cast may still retain some emotions, but the staff may not easily feel the same way. This time, however, I can clearly see that everyone loved the drama wholeheartedly.

I heard that Son Ye Jin was readily accepted director Ahn Pan Seok’s proposal in choosing actor Jung Hae In, an inexperience actor, to star in this drama.
My partners are very important. They take up 80% of my acting. No matter how well I act, it’s hard for me to do 16 episodes alone. The only way is to coordinate rhythmically with my costars so that the audience will be constantly attached and continued to show interest in next episodes. Especially in this drama, the internal emotional expression is very important. So I thought it would work if I meet someone I can fall in love with. At that time, I didn’t know much about Hae In and haven’t seen much of his previous works. But Jung Hae In seems to be the actor who is capable of expressing different emotions in just one short film segment. Since I received the entire script for 16 episodes, I imagined a picture of Joon Hee in my head. Strangely, Jung Hae In has the same image that I imagined. I was really surprised because my imagination turned into reality.

Since it was the first time you came back from dramaland after 5 years and this time your character fell in love with a younger man. Did you feel pressure filming at the beginning of the drama?
Because of the high quality pictures from HD TV, it was a bit of a burden for close up scenes. However, Director Ahn Pan Seok didn’t often film many close-up scenes. Some scenes are even filmed from behind. The director reviewed the scenes and he removed them if they were not suitable or came out strangely. In addition to that, Yoon Jin Ah is not a chaebol character so I didn’t have to dress up or tried to look pretty because artificial beauty can affect the direction of the film.

Please share the scenes when you feel most fluttering
It was the scene where Jin Ah and Joon Hee walked together at the playground. They had feelings for each other before starting the relationship but couldn’t express through words. Also, there was the scene that they shared the same umbrella while talking and walking hand in hand under the rain. That was “one shot one cut” scene, when I felt most fluttering. Many people around were envious of me.

The audience criticized Jin AH a lot when she had new boyfriend after separated with Joon Hee who left for US for 3 years. The criticism was harsh to the extent that some said “I don’t feel gratify while watching it but instead feel betrayal”
I personally hope Jin Ah would follow Joon Hee to America. I jokingly asked the director “can I not follow him? I want to have Joon Hee who asked me to leave together. However, I gradually understood Jin Ah’s heart as our filming continued. I think she couldn’t leave her work problems hanging without proper resolution just for her own love and happiness as if she was running away. Just because Jin Ah refused to leave with Joon Hee didn’t mean her love for him was less. Three years without Joon Hee by her side, Jin Ah was like a tree without a trunk. I was thinking how I should describe this feeling. It was like she still needs to hang on and continue with her daily life. It would be unrealistic if a woman, who broke up with her boyfriend at mid 30, stays single for 3 years. She had to meet someone else to help healing the scars in her broken heart. As time goes by, she will be able to eat, talk, and have fun like everybody else. I don’t think the final destination of love is marriage. No one can guarantee marriage will last forever.

What do you think the final destination of love?
I don’t know (Laugh). I’m not married so I cannot answer this question. My understanding about love limitation is minimal at this time but i think I will learn more once I get married. Marriage is beyond the boundaries of physical attraction. I hope when I truly love someone, I won’t regret. The relationship will not last if you blame your significant other on problems that you run into or feel overwhelmed. That’s one-sided love. If you really love each other, both parties must strive together.

How do feel about Yoon Jin Ah’s character, a victim of sexual harassment, end up in disadvantage situations?
This drama did not explain specifically how that problem being solved. Because there was a time jump, Jin Ah continued to fight for her rights against perpetrators before the law during those 3 years and even after that. It was hard to count how many struggles she had been through. In real life, I heard there are many scenarios when fighting with such legal issues. The victims may have given up due to tremendous pressures. It is very heartbroken when facing reality. However, there will be no progress unless there are people like Jin Ah, who stayed strong even after long and painful battles.

The relationship between Yoon Jin Ah and Geum Bo Ra, who continued to support Jin Ah to the end, was very warm and moving.
Director Ahn Pan Seok also mentioned that “Jin Ah, at least, has Bo Ra next to her”. I cried the moment I heard it.  Geum Bo Ra is a very sincere friend who can talk to Jin Ah about everything. Although Jin Ah had Kyung Sun, Joon Hee’s older sister, as a childhood friend, but having Bo Ra beside was really wonderful.

Does Son Ye Jin have a friend like Kyung Sun?
My high school buddy is currently living in Suwon with 2 children. Another close college friend of mine lives in Los Angeles (USA). It’s really hard to find a time to meet my friend who lives in Suwon. When we have a chance to meet, we would tell each other everything that happened to us. If we are lucky, we will meet once a year. So when we meet, we have so many things to say, as long as a novel. I find it very soothing. This time she sent me a text message “you’ve worked hard. This drama was very interesting.”

You have done many melodramas and they were all successful. Watching this drama helps me realize you are the actor with special strength in expressing internal emotions.
I understand there are still a lot of people who love the “Classic (2003)” and “A moment to remember (2004)” movies. There is also a new movie in theater this year “Be with you”. This marks my return of melodrama after a long time. I didn’t expect to receive many positive responses. It’s the same with this drama. As a result, I realize that many viewers love to see me in melodrama. However, I didn’t focus on one particular genre. It’s just like when you followed Jin Ah’s life, she wasn’t focus on her love life only. For me, it’s more about portraying the lives of the characters I play.

What direction do you focus in melodrama?
Instead of using technique, I try to acquire a more natural flows of emotions. When I played my character in the “classic”, in order to reach the highest level of emotion, I thought a lot about sad things. So I got stuck in that character even when the filming was ended. In the past, I thought love comes from the heart, but that limitation is now expanded. I realized that love doesn’t have to be so dramatic or intense. When acting, I try to let the emotions naturally blend in to create a type of love I need to portray.

Do you have a plan to film a melodrama of your personal life?
(Laugh) this is a secret (Laugh again)

Do you have much experience about love in real life?
(Laugh) I don’t know. It’s hard to say I have more or less since I’m not at the average dating age.

What about dating a younger man?
I actually never thought about dating a younger man. But now I think it’s not bad (Laugh). The problem is not the difference in age. Personality is more important, right? If a person is thoughtful and understanding, despite he is 10 years younger, we can still connect easily.

Is it possible for this drama to serve as a real life “love connection” as in the case of Song Joong Ki-Song Hye Kyo?
No. it is not. There are many people asking if Jung Hae In and I are dating. But we are not (Laugh)

Our thinking will change as we get older, does your attitude toward acting also change ?
My acting was different when i first debuted, when I received Best Actor Award, and when I turned 30s. Ever since I was young, I had always wanted to get to the age of 34. All the senior actors I admired were shine brightly at that age. I’m supposed to be the same since I’m at mid 30. But as I’m going through this age and this drama, my commitment in acting has changed. At the present, my burning desire is to be able to act for a long time. In the future, even if I only appear in 1 or 2 scenes, I want those scenes memorable.

9 hours ago, thi2018 said:

hink he is JHI's manager. His profile picture looks like the guy below, who is always by JHI's side whenever he has events. Maybe JHI tagged him to give him a secret message... hahah

I think he took the image that JHI posted. Right before his IG name is the "camera icon"

7 hours ago, thi2018 said:

What about dating a younger man?
I actually never thought about dating a younger man. But now I think it’s not bad (Laugh). The problem is not the difference in age. Personality is more important, right? If a person is thoughtful and understanding, despite he is 10 years younger, we can still connect easily.

Is it possible for this drama to serve as a real life “love connection” as in the case of Song Joong Ki-Song Hye Kyo?
No. it is not. There are many people asking if Jung Hae In and I are dating. But we are not (Laugh)

Hope :wub:then little bit disappointed:tears:

3 hours ago, katty27 said:

Hope :wub:then little bit disappointed:tears:

Don't be disappointed....   Maybe they knew each other even before the drama so the drama wasn't the "love connection".... when asked Do you have a plan to film a melodrama of your personal life? She laughed and aswered This is a secret  ....

I think she just finished her personal life melodrama SITR :D

The way she called his manager's name (when she commented his IG) show they are very close.

4 hours ago, katty27 said:

Our noona just made some lovely noise dear haha 

I'm so happy she finally updated her IG.. she must miss JHI a lot after seeing him updating his IG. These two are suspicious....

I was trying to figure out what the meaning of the white moon was?

JHI has two pictures posted of it..

When I looked it up The moon rabbit, known as the daltokki (달토끼) in Korean, is a popular legend among Korean children as well. As is the case in Japan, the Korean moon rabbit pounds rice cakes in its pestle as well.  Also good health and the both look happy and very healthy. The two posts are definitely a message to each other...I truly believe they have a very special relationship, care and miss each other ❤❤❤

Archived