(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

31 minutes ago, lsemun99 said:

YESSS... I agree... @thi2018 Undeniably that I believe JHI admires SYJ. I feel there must be still some lingering feeling between these 2... SYJ is running away from facing the reality... LOL 

What it needs, really are the courage and acceptance from both of them. I really hope JHI will take some action to be with SYJ :wub:... 

Both of them are introvert, so I really hope they wont miss this opportunity when the love feeling is still burning...

I do not think SYJ is running away or doing something against the progress of becoming a couple with JHI. The card is on JHI 's hand now. But I'm afraid that, he admires her so much, he thinks he has a big gap compared to her, so he reluctants to move forward :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::tears:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why chocolate? Chocolate is a gift of love on Valentines Day. Chocolate is the best selling item during Valentines Day. Eating chocolate is linked to love and romance, according to scientific studies 

@katty27  I agree with you...When I was in high school,  I hate being courted by my classmates, but one Valentine's day, I received a box of chocolates and roses...My older sister saw the chocolates, she told me that chocolates means KISSES....daebak, they kissed a lot in the drama...so it is another ITEM.....hahahaha!

14 hours ago, lsemun99 said:

Both of them are introvert, so I really hope they wont miss this opportunity when the love feeling is still burning... :grin:

Absolutely.. if both of them wait, their feelings may not be the same. They said time will change people’s heart. JHI said he thinks Joon Hee is a great guy because he can throw everything away for his love. JHI even commented how can a 30 years old guy would do that. So for me, I think he will concentrate on his career first. He’ll regret it if I’m right. 

13 hours ago, katty27 said:

If it is, I 100% believe that person is SYJ  :D.

I wish somebody will ask him about whether he is in love at present :P:P

SYJ wouldn’t do that. She would just deny it through her agency. Why bother? I think 

No one would be able to ask him whether or not he’s in love right now because his manager will block that question ahead :)

13 hours ago, georginauae23 said:

My older sister saw the chocolates, she told me that chocolates means KISSES....daebak, they kissed a lot in the drama...so it is another ITEM.....hahahaha!

Yes definitely it is another ITEM...lots of kisses. Some BTS even showed SYJ was all shy about kissing too much. I’ve seen ALL her works including BTS from her other works. But none of them shows the same interactions. She got along with JHI very well. Their actions are synchronized.

5 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Read end of this article....surprised their drama is 3rd in China popularity.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/leaders-hallyu-wave-china/

Wow :wub:what a nice surprise considering SITR was made with much lower budget than the DOTS and MLFS, and the fact that JHI is a newbie and SYJ is not as popular in China as SHK and JJH.  SYJ did not concentrate her acting internationally. She only had 1 movie with Chinese actor Chen Bolin in "Bad guys always die". I thought the movie was hilarious but it wasn't successful in China or SK. The other two actresses had multiple projects there. So I think it is quite good accomplishment for both JHI and SYJ. Their hard work had paid off. I guess viewers really like noona-dosaeng romance since all three drama casted younger men with older women. All 3 powerful and beautiful actresses and 3 very handsome actors with good acting skills.

JHI also starts to become a hallyu star in Japan. He will appear on 2 magazines there "Hallyu Pia" and "Marisol" August issue. He will also cover SK fashion magazine "W" August issue. So his face will be everywhere in August. Hope he will keep his momentum. 

I also want them to be a real couple, but at the same time, I also think whatever acted, it’s all about acting.  He knew it’s gonna be an important drama to him.  Many times he emphasised that’s he acted with his sincerity,  does it also means it’s for work purely?  

i cant figure out whether he has gf or not at present, but based on what SYJ asked him about having a serious relationship before, she doesn’t know anything,  that also means he may or may not have gf.  I don’t like the way he unclearely answered at first until SYJ asked him directly.  

I do do believe that they were in love purely in the drama,  that’s there work, they wanna let it go or leave it, it’s all about what they want.  but it’s difficult for them to go further in all circumstances.  Timing not right.  I wonder this short term but precious can make a break through.   If it happens,  Many people will bless them for sure. 

3 hours ago, Elaine Hui said:

I also want them to be a real couple, but at the same time, I also think whatever acted, it’s all about acting.  He knew it’s gonna be an important drama to him.  Many times he emphasised that’s he acted with his sincerity,  does it also means it’s for work purely?  

i cant figure out whether he has gf or not at present, but based on what SYJ asked him about having a serious relationship before, she doesn’t know anything,  that also means he may or may not have gf.  I don’t like the way he unclearely answered at first until SYJ asked him directly.  

I do do believe that they were in love purely in the drama,  that’s there work, they wanna let it go or leave it, it’s all about what they want.  but it’s difficult for them to go further in all circumstances.  Timing not right.  I wonder this short term but precious can make a break through.   If it happens,  Many people will bless them for sure. 

We never know...look at SHK AND SJK...have shipped them and our ship had reached its destination...

15 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Yes definitely it is another ITEM...lots of kisses. Some BTS even showed SYJ was all shy about kissing too much. I’ve seen ALL her works including BTS from her other works. But none of them shows the same interactions. She got along with JHI very well. Their actions are synchronized.

Yea, even my heart flutters as a viewer...how much more themselves?  Humans are humans, they can feel at least a little euphoria doing the kisses...unless they are stone-hearted...well....can't say anything more :) 

12 hours ago, Elaine Hui said:

I understand your point of view. I do hope, like you said, that short but precious time they spent together will make a break through. I think there is a spark between them, whether or not they take that opportunity to blossom their relationship. It’s like the sayings

don’t wait too long, you might miss your chance.”

”don’t miss the chances that life is giving to you to spend time with the people you value most. Remember, in life there are no rewinds.”

”one day you’re going to see her holding hands with someone who took your chance. She won’t even notice you because she’s too busy laughing with the stupid jokes he makes. And it will burn your heart seeing that beautiful smile on her face and realizing that you’re not the reason anymore. And then it will finally hit you: it was her, it was always her.” 

As I said before, JHI is concentrating on his career right now because he’s still young and acting is his destiny, he claimed. But I think SYJ is also his destiny because acting lead him to her. I am still puzzled how he landed his first drama lead role with SYJ, considering she is a big star who prefers movies over drama and it was her first come back to dramaland in 5 years and the production and script were not that impressive (like big budget or from a very famous writer), and it wasn’t like she has never done a melodrama before. So to me, there wasn’t a “spectacular” reason why she accepted this role, especially with a rookie. That’s why I think it’s fate brought them together. There are many actors wanted to act alongside with her but got no chance. I’m just giving the facts, no offense anyone. And of course, JHI proved his acting ability through SITR. Thankfully, the drama turned out great, partly because of their amazing chemistry.

Look at the way they looked at each other “Eye contact is way more intimate than words can ever be”

She did mentioned that the script is always the first priority whether she’ll accept the offer or not. She did loves the script a lot.  Last year, she also mentioned that she wanna act with a younger actor this time.  meanwhile, jhi got a lot of attention since the drama ‘while u were sleeping’.  so here comes the fate.  

During the filming period, no doubt all there reactions were like in love.  but.....now...   I’m sad.....no news at all

On 7/17/2018 at 7:47 AM, thi2018 said:

I understand your point of view. I do hope, like you said, that short but precious time they spent together will make a break through. I think there is a spark between them, whether or not they take that opportunity to blossom their relationship. It’s like the sayings

”don’t miss the chances that life is giving to you to spend time with the people you value most. Remember, in life there are no rewinds.”

”one day you’re going to see her holding hands with someone who took your chance. She won’t even notice you because she’s too busy laughing with the stupid jokes he makes. And it will burn your heart seeing that beautiful smile on her face and realizing that you’re not the reason anymore. And then it will finally hit you: it was her, it was always her.” 

As I said before, JHI is concentrating on his career right now because he’s still young and acting is his destiny, he claimed. But I think SYJ is also his destiny because acting lead him to her. I am still puzzled how he landed his first drama lead role with SYJ, considering she is a big star who prefers movies over drama and it was her first come back to dramaland in 5 years and the production and script were not that impressive (like big budget or from a very famous writer), and it wasn’t like she has never done a melodrama before. So to me, there wasn’t a “spectacular” reason why she accepted this role, especially with a rookie. That’s why I think it’s fate brought them together. There are many actors wanted to act alongside with her but got no chance. I’m just giving the facts, no offense anyone. And of course, JHI proved his acting ability through SITR. Thankfully, the drama turned out great, partly because of their amazing chemistry.

Look at the way they looked at each other “Eye contact is way more intimate than words can ever be”

LOL..Did she wink at him?

@thi2018I love your quote. It reminds me of the topic used in the drama...It's all about the timing. Sometimes I wonder how much of the script was tweaked to match our otp kkkkk.

JHI already knows the pain of being jealous...he experienced it a couple times while filming. The bts showed he didn't like looking at photos of SYJ being with Oh Ryung (Lee Gyu Min). He also admitted his anger when he saw the actor (playing JA bf) touching her face (scene: seeing her for the first time in 3 years). Those emotions were real and he admitted it. :mrgreen:

He also admitted that he would marry when he had the means and environment to protect the woman he loves. He said in an interview SYJ is someone he thought unreachable, but countless times has openly shared how close they are now. Of course his career is important, it is his livelihood after all. He would want to be able to do all he can. He wants to become a great actor with a lasting career in the industry. JHI entered acting to follow his passion (pre-SYJ). It is a very tough and unpredictable profession. Being on top in this industry unfortunately sometimes has a limit. JHI is more than aware of this. IF SYJ is the one, it is a tall order to fill since she is high up on the ladder respectively. However, if anyone can do it, it is JHI. He's a talented star in demand...he will work tirelessly to achieve all he can and just like anyone else in love, he will work hard so he can provide for his family (Post-SYJ) :blush::heart:

Everyone has posted very good points and concerns. I totally appreciate everyone's viewpoints. 

It was said in one of the interviews, (sorry I don't know where) that SYJ likes new writers. She definitely has the foresight to see a good script. Yes, @Elaine Hui I saw or read that too about SYJ wanting to now work with a younger actor. There are quite a few A class actresses doing so and this was not SYJ's first.  SYJ  recommended JHI to PD who then looked at clips of his past work online and said that he was JH. For SYJ, it was after talking with PD and the writer regarding wanting to film it as a "real love story" drama that it captured her interest to do it.

If you look at that clip, It seems JHI had his hand on SYJ back and then removed it to do the rabbit ears. When he removed his hand from her back, she instinctively looked his way. Hmmmm JHI are you being mischievous or what? LOL:lol:

Here is a precious moment....

Let me know if there are any other OTP facts to add...:D It just gives us a lil' reminder that the coincidence is too real...

Spoiler

InJin couple:

They eat together

Call each other freely

Follow each other's IG accounts. 

Watch movies together (they watched romance movies, that is where they got the airplane move).

Hold hands at public events

Support and compliment each other

JHI's open affection for SYJ during his FM. 

JHI lil' bro dropping major crumbs supporting them.

Always photographed next to each other during their Japan trip.

They both like roller coaster rides...JHI will accompany SYJ lol

I kind of like how SYJ knew about JHI getting cold easily like a gf would.

BTS showing how they care for each other (countless times)

The skinship is off the charts 

Both said their hearts were fluttering during filming

He would date someone older

She would date someone younger

JHI ideal type is a woman who is beautiful when she smiles

JHI ideal date watching a movie and drinking beer; SYJ's beer stamina has increased since this drama. 

They both like summer...now lol

There's a Chinese Director SYJ likes that JHI commented he liked for himself too. Ugh, don't remember the name.

JHI jealousy bts of SYJ with other men is real.

They share their stylist and security guard.

Their eyes and the way they look at each other is very telling.

added from @thi2018

My note: pretty noona and JHI have these similarities:

--- noona's favorite body part is her eyes

--- she picked actor Park Hae-il as her most compatible acting partner. They were together in "The Last Princess" movie

--- she loves to travel 

--- she loves puppies 

JHI is very busy and InJin are more than wise to remain very private. He commented on his FM that he will talk to SYJ when she returns from abroad...they are in contact with each other. The most reasonable and obvious explanation for lack of news, is as I mentioned before, SYJ will be promoting her new movie soon with Hyun Bin. SYJ had 3 projects this year. Unfortunately, PNWBMF filmed after the two movies were made. My delulu is this romance is real and was unexpected:wub:

I'm waiting for awards season time. I'm hoping we will see InJin walking the red carpet together hopefully more than once, and this time for their drama together.:love: In the mean time, everyone

keep the ship cruising until it is time to go full sails ahead.

21 hours ago, Elaine Hui said:

During the filming period, no doubt all there reactions were like in love.  but.....now...   I’m sad.....no news at all

no news may be good news , at least they dont have news of dating strange persons haha. JHI is so so busy these days and in the upcoming time, it's the golden chance for him to step to higher lever thus of course he will not miss it (and SYJ is the one to courage him to do so, I'm sure). It will help him to gain fame n achievements in career & wealth to afford a wedding n family as well :P. In the other hand, I'm sure SYJ  is not in a hurry of marrying (as she mentioned many times before). So we should not be hurry also :love:. Let's wait n pray for a happy ending in 1 or 2 years from now. Fighting !!!!

A simple man: black and white everywhere he goes:grin: 

1S24AZYZW1_3.jpg

On a fun note: JHI mentioned Lee Jong Suk multiple times in his interviews. He traveled with LJS to Japan twice and wanted to go to Tokyo with him again. We may be shipping wrong couple :joy:

Couple shirt?

201805241451020710_1.jpg

4c7d2c082bbeb061803938d16ad50b6b.jpg

fa848fd7b148589c0392b7400d491871.jpg

Came across these....

Childhood pics....2 pages, slide to see.

And a few yrs ago....

Some look like selfies, maybe taken by one of them....

Spoiler

He seems to like to take selfies....

Reminds me abit of his char in While You Were Sleeping.....when he took a pic of his and the female char's shadows together.

The reason why I said I am still puzzled why JHI landed his first lead role with SYJ because I suspected they know each other even before SYJ and JHI accepted their roles in the drama. Here is why

JHI is close to CNBlue members. They are from FNC agency. SYJ knows CNBlue members as well. They played her movie theme song for “bad guys always die”. They went together to China to promote the movie in 2015. Then, during the Busan IFF interview in 2015, SYJ stated she wanted to work with younger male actors.

d8cb8a51564a1773260d24.jpg

SNBZzLj_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

CNBlue member Lee Jong Hyun’s ideal woman is Son Ye Jin 

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/cnblue-4-dandy-guys-shows-real-dandy-style-075809967.html

JHI recently spotted in Japan with Lee Jong Hyun

5 hours ago, thi2018 said:

The reason why I said I am still puzzled why JHI landed his first lead role with SYJ because I suspected they know each other even before SYJ and JHI accepted their roles in the drama. Here is why

JHI is close to CNBlue members. They are from FNC agency. SYJ knows CNBlue members as well. They played her movie theme song for “bad guys always die”. They went together to China to promote the movie in 2015. Then, during the Busan IFF interview in 2015, SYJ stated she wanted to work with younger male actors

Wow...good detective work, thank you for clarifying @thi2018. Interesting...I didn't know the connection with SYJ and CNBlue. JHI co-starred in Three Musketeers with Jung Yong-Hwa of CNBlue which broadcast in the later part of 2014.  JHI did say he remained close to CNBlue members and often attended their concerts. They often text him words of encouragement... Could these also be the peers who told him to "Just date (SYJ), we will support you"? Hmmmm, It really reminds me of the other famous couple who had a common friend who co-starred in a drama with the older female before the two starred together.

There seems to be others who are thinking they met prior...

3 hours ago, jfrey47 said:

I see JHI is heading to Japan .. wasn't SYJ just there a few days ago for a interview? I read something on Instagram saying she was there.  I'm trying to find it...LOL

I also found this interview..Its totally different of what SYJ said about getting married. 

Thanks @jfrey47  this interview is mind blowing. She is actually saying the year???? If so, we don't have long to wait LOL:joy::heart:

2 hours ago, sscllccrazy said:

Could these also be the peers who told him to "Just date (SYJ), we will support you"?

Haha totally agree. Now we found out who are "his peers" :P

8 hours ago, thi2018 said:

JHI is close to CNBlue members. They are from FNC agency. SYJ knows CNBlue members as well. They played her movie theme song for “bad guys always die”. They went together to China to promote the movie in 2015. Then, during the Busan IFF interview in 2015, SYJ stated she wanted to work with younger male actors. 

Thanks very much for the detective work. So they were not absolutely strangers from the beginning. That may helped them to be close easier and faster :D

7 hours ago, jfrey47 said:

I see JHI is heading to Japan .. wasn't SYJ just there a few days ago for a interview? I read something on Instagram saying she was there.  I'm trying to find it...LOL

Omo. Then we will probably see a picture of group hang out. CNBLUE will help them to cover :wub: like SITR production team did in Sapporo last time

Archived