(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

11 hours ago, jfrey47 said:

Also in a few of the responses Jeon Hae Joon stated he was rolling his eyes, because JHI was making him watch Pretty Noona.

If you go on SYJ instagram she posted a picture of the sky 3 days ago right when Jeon Hae Joon said he was in Jejiu ;)

Also when someone asked Jeon Hae Joon  if Pretty Noona was there..He said yes! <3 

Lil' Bro is awesome LMAO.  :joy:Thanks again @jfrey47 Were these translations from his ig? Just wondering...

Here was an interview Q & A. It was a nice crumb...Q #2 hmmm...then was the jealousy real JHI ? :love:    

Swipe for translated article.

Spoiler

For me this is the real deal...they had a brief rehearsal/run through, but the kissing action was natural as if they were by themselves at home kkkkkkk. Oh these two cuties....:wub:

Spoiler

Nice Fan Art

I'm guessing it will be quiet with InJin for a bit. SYJ has a new movie coming out doesn't she? I would imagine she may need to keep a low profile right now as she will begin the PR for the new movie with Hyun Bin next month? I would think that production as well as the respective agencies do not want to draw attention away from the upcoming release. Let's hope Lil' Bro will keep dropping crumbs and InJin will find ways to keep this ship sailing with hints in their ninja ways. :ph34r: If anything, it will be interesting to see the difference in SYJ's interactions during PC or any PR with her co-star Hyun Bin vs. well, we all know who....JHJ Big Bro :relaxed:

This is an example how the drama/chemistry draws attention when promoting a movie. What I loved was how JHI through SMS let SYJ know he was watching her. Oh these two were already close then...kkkk

Spoiler

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, sscllccrazy said:

Lil' Bro is awesome LMAO.  :joy:Thanks again @jfrey47 Were these translations from his ig? Just wondering...

Here was an interview Q & A. It was a nice crumb...Q #2 hmmm...then was the jealousy real JHI ? :love:    

Swipe for translated article.

Hide contents

For me this is the real deal...they had a brief rehearsal/run through, but the kissing action was natural as if they were by themselves at home kkkkkkk. Oh these two cuties....:wub:

Hide contents

Nice Fan Art

I'm guessing it will be quiet with InJin for a bit. SYJ has a new movie coming out doesn't she? I would imagine she may need to keep a low profile right now as she will begin the PR for the new movie with Hyun Bin next month? I would think that production as well as the respective agencies do not want to draw attention away from the upcoming release. Let's hope Lil' Bro will keep dropping crumbs and InJin will find ways to keep this ship sailing with hints in their ninja ways. :ph34r: If anything, it will be interesting to see the difference in SYJ's interactions during PC or any PR with her co-star Hyun Bin vs. well, we all know who....JHJ Big Bro :relaxed:

This is in example how the drama/chemistry draws attention when promoting a movie. What I loved was how JHI through SNS let SYJ know he was watching her. Oh these two were already close then...kkkk

Hide contents

Some of the Translation was from Instagram and My BFF.. She's From Korea :)  

I almost forgot..Someone asked JHI Brother if he would follow him into acting and He Said NO! All those emotions were real ;) 

Thank you @jfrey47@katty27 and @sscllccrazy.  Your posts are making me so happy. I am about to give up on these two because SYJ is like a ninja just like @sscllccrazy said.  So not only they use the same security agency, they also use the same makeup artist? Wow it's really something. I think a lot of fans around Asia love to see them become a couple. JHI even received gifts from fans that are made especially for the couple. How cute!

Gifts from Hong Kong 

Gifts from Philippines FM 

Gifts from Vietnam FM (swipe right)

If they become a couple in real life, they'll the sweetest celebrity couple in my opinion. I'm a little worry about their age gap though. I know SYJ is gorgeous enough to cover the age gap but would his parents ok with that? He has a prestigious family background. Did SYJ ever talked about her family background? Maybe I'm worrying too much.  But  I hope they will have a very happy ending together in real life. I think fate brought them together. Even their birth months together is JHI's birthday and their birth dates together is SYJ's birthday.

Just now, thi2018 said:

I think a lot of fans around Asia love to see them become a couple. JHI even received gifts from fans that are made especially for the couple. How cute!

@thi2018 I imagine the scene: they peacefully sitting side by side, enjoying a cup of coffee and happily smiling to those gifts :wub:

Just now, thi2018 said:

If they become a couple in real life, they'll the sweetest celebrity couple in my opinion. I'm a little worry about their age gap though. I know SYJ is gorgeous enough to cover the age gap but would his parents ok with that? He has a prestigious family background. Did SYJ ever talked about her family background? Maybe I'm worrying too much.  But  I hope they will have a very happy ending together in real life. I think fate brought them together. Even their birth months together is JHI's birthday and their birth dates together is SYJ's birthday.

I do not so worry about family matter 'cause his family is not something like chaebol, of course they belong to affluent class, and SYJ is rich enough and the most important is, she's one of the most talented actress in SK now. She has her own fame & dignity that every body has to respect her.

Just pray for a happy ending, dont worry @thi2018  If they do love each other, they wil find a proper way to go through any obstacle :thumbsup:

21 hours ago, jfrey47 said:

This is the full V-live Special interview of SYJ and JHI Make sure you watch the whole thing..They are so cute!
All Language subs available

https://www.vlive.tv/video/64089/playlist/19435

Thank you so much for the link. I wanted to watch the whole early interview for a long time.  They are sweet together as always. SYJ has very good communication skills.  She may be well prepared. It's true like JHI said he is more introvert. Even SYJ  and MC  gave him opportunities to share his views about the drama, he seemed to avoid giving too much details about it. Maybe he didn't want to spoil the drama or he let her answer first because she's sunbae-nim(?).  SYJ answered most of the questions and smoothly lead the coversations. The MC was so understanding. He didn't want to put JHI on spot so he navigated the questions towards SYJ instead. SYJ seems like a good mentor to JHI. He can definitely learn a lot from her. I have to say he was so lucky to be her partner in SITR.  If they ever become a couple in real life, SYJ will surely be advantageous to JHI's acting career. After watching him from different FM events, he has improved a lot. He becomes more confident and his public speaking skills are getting better. 

I thought both of them will promote SITR together in July but it looks like JHI is the only one doing that. I see no news about it. All I see is JHI in some of the interviews in Japan. How sad and disappointed!

By the way, I was about to translate JHI's interview in Vietnam VLIVE but there's nothing new compared to his previous interviews in SK and other FMs. They didn't even mention SYJ. If anyone still curious, I can definitely translate the whole interview. Please let me know :)

This is one of many interviews done by VLIVE 

VLIVE Exclusive Interview - 

Jung Hae In reveals odd habits and the most "crazy" thing ever done

https://m.vlive.tv/video/79718

Available in subtitles in all language 

For those who can't see subtitles, here is the translation:

Hello, I’m Jung Hae In

Greetings to all Vietnamese audiences. I’m honored to be here. I’m happy to meet you all.

What’s your favorite character that you played?

My favorite character is Seo Joon Hee in “Pretty Lady Who Buys Me Food”

Who is your favorite actor?

My favorite actor is Park Hae-il 

Who is your favorite singer?

My favorite singer is Kim Kwang Seok 

What is your favorite song?

My favorite song is “About 30” (me: I'm not sure if the original title is the same. I'm not familiar with this song)

What is your favorite body part?

My favorite body part is my eyes.

Are there any of your body parts you would like to change?

There are none.

When do you feel you are most attractive?

I feel most attractive when I play a given character well.

What are you afraid most?

I’m afraid of not being healthy.

What is your favorite animal?

A puppy.

What is your favorite food?

My favorite food is meat.

What kind of food do you hate the most?

There are none.

What time do you usually wake up in the morning?

I often sleep in on the days I don’t have work schedules so I wake up late those days.

What is your oddest behavior?

I don’t have one...ahh.. I just remember I slightly bite my lips when I feel nervous.

When do you feel nervous?

When filming.

When do you feel embarrassed?

Also when filming because there are many embarrassing situations on filming sets.

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

I’m not sure what would be called “craziest”, but lately I had to stay up all night to prepare for different events. Due to rush and tight schedules, I didn’t have time to sleep.

What would you do when you don’t have work schedules?

I want to travel.

My note: pretty noona and JHI have these similarities:

--- noona's favorite body part is her eyes

--- she picked actor Park Hae-il as her most compatible acting partner. They were together in "The Last Princess" movie

--- she loves to travel 

--- she loves puppies 

On 7/10/2018 at 6:39 AM, jfrey47 said:

This is the full V-live Special interview of SYJ and JHI Make sure you watch the whole thing..They are so cute!
All Language subs available

https://www.vlive.tv/video/64089/playlist/19435

Thank you @jfrey47 .  I had always wanted to see this full interview. Wow! What a gem...it was so much fun to finally see where many of their responses that were posted in different places came from.

These are some IMO for hmmmmm thoughts...Or just for fun: The V-live/PC timeline was a couple days before the drama release (March 28), and they said the filming is almost complete which makes their responses/behaviors  truly interesting even during the BAA nite (May 3).

When they arrived at the V-live they just finished the PC and dinner. I didn't realize the timeline of the drama filming and the PC. So these two have had lots of time together by this point.

At the start of the V-live, I smiled when JHI mentions that they had a big meal (beef) paid for by his pretty noona before they arrived on set. During the PC, JHI said the reason he paid for meals with SYJ vs. letting her treat was because he wanted her to buy him beef:joy: Naughty JHI...kkkkkkk...we know you are a gentleman who will always take care of his girl. :wub:

When the MC commented JH not being just a cute character because he's young or something to that affect at 17:57, JHI commented his character has a  manly side too ...then look at his eyes, hmmmm, what are you thinking JHI? kkkkk. He said in another interview he's too old to be called cute. JHI, are you pointing this out for your noona cause that's how you should be seen in her eyes? Don't worry, you definitely are manly!:love:

At 30:15 there is the beer topic. SYJ jokingly talked about damaging her liver with the beer drinking while filming this drama...JHI's favorite drink is beer, but he comments he's trying to pull back on how much he drinks ;) Yes, JHI please take care of your body for noona kkkkkk. 

At 32:24 when the MC mentions a past movie role SYJ did with Jung Woo Sun quoting  a romantic classic line she quickly looks at JHI.  Like uh-oh...:phew:She has a way of looking quickly at him and then away. :ph34r: She may have lost her focus for a bit, it looked like she was concentrating on the question, but she's looking at JHI intensely, then the spilled spoiler. I know when I get nervous, I tend to babble quickly not really controlling what I'm saying.:wacko: Notice at the BAA red carpet when they looked at each other then JHI eyes moved to the cameras (as if to say we better stop staring at each other) and she quickly and very naturally looked at the cameras? She is so smooth you can hardly notice her actions. It really demonstrates what a pro she is...then again, am I reading too much into it??? :D

Love trying to dissect their movements. LOL

Really loved this interview...very telling

On 7/10/2018 at 9:32 PM, thi2018 said:

Thank you so much for the link. I wanted to watch the whole early interview for a long time.  They are sweet together as always. SYJ has very good communication skills.  She may be well prepared. It's true like JHI said he is more introvert. Even SYJ  and MC  gave him opportunities to share his views about the drama, he seemed to avoid giving too much details about it. Maybe he didn't want to spoil the drama or he let her answer first because she's sunbae-nim(?).  SYJ answered most of the questions and smoothly lead the coversations. The MC was so understanding. He didn't want to put JHI on spot so he navigated the questions towards SYJ instead. SYJ seems like a good mentor to JHI. He can definitely learn a lot from her. I have to say he was so lucky to be her partner in SITR.  If they ever become a couple in real life, SYJ will surely be advantageous to JHI's acting career. After watching him from different FM events, he has improved a lot. He becomes more confident and his public speaking skills are getting better. 

I thought both of them will promote SITR together in July but it looks like JHI is the only one doing that. I see no news about it. All I see is JHI in some of the interviews in Japan. How sad and disappointed!

By the way, I was about to translate JHI's interview in Vietnam VLIVE but there's nothing new compared to his previous interviews in SK and other FMs. They didn't even mention SYJ. If anyone still curious, I can definitely translate the whole interview. Please let me know :)

I agree @thi2018 SYJ was very natural, composed, warm and friendly. She is definitely a well seasoned star in dealing with interviews and handling the unexpected. I can understand why the PD and JHI say her personality gives off such positive energy.  It is a live broadcast so I'm sure it was nerve wracking.  SYJ cutely gave away a spoiler...perhaps like you said, JHI was cautious that he may do the same?:sweatingbullets:

I saw a translation for SYJ interview clip below somewhere, but now I can't find it...

From what I recall, the translations read...like senior actors who helped her when she was starting, she wanted to do the same for JHI.

Please don't misunderstand, I totally ship these two, however, there is also a line of professionalism especially on an interview. So I agree with @thi2018 that her being his sunbae could be another reason for his reserve responses not to mention he is a gentleman.:rolleyes:

There is no doubt that JHI will definitely continue to grow and gain more experience with each FM and public appearance. He has said the attention and titles he's garnered are a bit of a burden. It is understandable. Even tho' he had been gaining popularity, PNWBMF really catapulted him to the top at a unheard of speed. Just think, he began in this industry only 4 years ago, he has achieved quite an accomplishment. His interviewing skills will become stronger in no time. I can sense the nervousness from the PC and the V-live but for some reason, for me, it shows his sincerity. There is nothing arrogant about this man. It is a quality I hope he maintains as he continues to soar. 

Spoiler

So we know for fact:

They eat together

Call each other freely

Follow each other's IG accounts

Watch movies together (they watched romance movies, that is where they got the airplane move).

Hold hands at public events

Support and compliment each other

JHI's open affection for SYJ during his FM. 

JHI lil' bro dropping major crumbs supporting them.

Always photographed next to each other during their Japan trip.

They both like roller coaster rides...JHI will accompany SYJ lol

I kind of like how SYJ knew about JHI getting cold easily like a gf would.

BTS showing how they care for each other (countless times)

The skinship is off the charts 

Both said their hearts were fluttering during filming

He would date someone older

She would date someone younger

JHI ideal type is a woman who is beautiful when she smiles

JHI ideal date watching a movie and drinking beer

SYJ her beer stamina has increased LOL

They both like summer...now

There's a Chinese Director SYJ likes that JHI commented he liked for himself too. Ugh, don't remember the name.

YIKES!

Feel free to add to this list...

added from @thi2018

--- she picked actor Park Hae-il as her most compatible acting partner. They were together in "The Last Princess" movie

--- she loves to travel 

--- she loves puppies 

On 7/11/2018 at 11:32 AM, thi2018 said:

As I remember that the drama will be aired in Japan at the end of July so maybe they will go there for promotion then. Hope so :love:  

On 7/12/2018 at 7:49 AM, thi2018 said:

--- she loves to travel 

--- she loves puppies 

haha yes yes yes

And he likes beer so much. We can clearly see that they often drink wine with meal In the drama , not beer (only few scenes). Though, as she said in one interview, she could not drink beer much but after filming this drama, she could drink it better. So guess who helped her ??

On 7/8/2018 at 7:19 PM, katty27 said:

Note that mujin81 is very close to SYJ, she did the makeup for SYJ 's photoshoot in France lately. Now she goes along with JHI to Vietnam hehe 

hello everyone i'm jung hae in fan from wwyws . as about bodyguard i know and may be both have same security agency. but about stylist are you  sure mujin81 was gone with jung hae in bcs she is son ye jin stylist and i think both of them share good bond.

i will be happy if they will be real couple but i think it is too hard as hae in himself said that and all of us also know he has very tough schedual. and as about his brother he uses to like every comment on his post. but i have seen jeong hae joon and his girlfriend really like pretty noona who buys me food bcs they have some pics too similar with airoplan kiss scene and one like last last scene of pnwbmf.

Thank you to @thi2018 for the translations...I wasn't able to pull up the English subs. However, I found this to help too...under spoiler.

Spoiler

Bites his lip when he's nervous...LOL

Spoiler

ahhhhh, JHI, were you nervous?? Your lip bite is giving you away :w00t:

On 7/11/2018 at 11:32 PM, Cedric Ong said:

Ref to above post. I guess his fav song would be sung by his fav singer and i am right. It is a slow sentimental song. With eng sub. Released in 1994. Sadly the singer commited suicide in 1996 at only 31yo.

Thank you so much for posting this song. It was so sad that the singer committed suicide. He had a really nice voice. The rhythms and lyrics are so despairing.

"Little by little I forget what I believed was lingering love... another day grows farther. I live while parting everyday" 

Is this really JHI's favorite song? Is this his feeling for noona?  Hahaha...  There goes my shipper mind again...

Thank you @sscllccrazy for posting videos with subs. It helps a lot while reading and watching the vids at the same time.

There was one question asked JHI during VN FM: 

Would you share some secrets how to get close to your co-stars, especially female co-stars?

I thought it was funny when JHI totally ignored the "female" part. He only said most of his previous projects involved male costars. He treats them with respect, truthful, and sincerity. It seems like he didn't want to share how he got close to noona..maybe from too many skinship scenes :D

16 hours ago, hopeall said:

i will be happy if they will be real couple but i think it is too hard as hae in himself said that and all of us also know he has very tough schedual. and as about his brother he uses to like every comment on his post. but i have seen jeong hae joon and his girlfriend really like pretty noona who buys me food bcs they have some pics too similar with airoplan kiss scene and one like last last scene of pnwbmf.

I also agree that it will be hard for both for them to start a relationship right now, especially JHI who is currently working hard to keep his popularity. Pretty noona is probably ready to settle for family, even though she said in one interview that she is still immature for marriage. But I believe if it is fate, then they will find each other. That's what I hope for.  JHI always said he acted with sincerity in SITR because he wanted to show real love, not faking it.  Also, the way he held SYJ's hand during PC was very sincere to me. If not, I was probably fooled by him. But of course, their happiness is priority. I'll support them with whoever they are happy with. In my heart, however,  I have a special for these two.

I happened to come across this article about JHI's interview in Japan by Kstyle on July 13.  Here's the translation. 

http://news.kstyle.com/m/article.ksn?articleNo=2096899

r.580x0

Congratulations on the huge successful of “Pretty Lady Who Buys Me Food” in Korea. We have a lot of questions for you since you visit Japan.

Thank you. I will try my very best to answer your questions (smile)

In this drama, people said the interactions between you and Ye Jin were too real. That’s why viewers said “they are actually dating”?

(With a smile) Thank you for viewing it that way. I really appreciate it.  It is very pleased to hear that viewers were too absorbed in this captivating drama so they may feel that way.

Did you particularly do any thing special to make it look so real?
I have read the script well in advance and while I was shooting, every single moment, I played with a full heart.

Have you discussed the script at the filming set?
Yes! We discussed a lot.  My colleagues said if we actively involve in discussion, we will come up with good ideas for the director to adopt them. Among them, Ye Jin noona was the person with various ideas, I would call her “an idea bank” (Laugh). These ideas contributed to create better scenes and I have received a lot of help even from small parts.

Would you share some examples of those scenes?
It was the scene when two people walked under the tunnel. I gave the umbrella to Jin Ah and said “don’t throw it away”. It was a very important scene, thanks to the idea contribution from Ye Jin noona, the scene was done nicely. In addition, the airplane kiss was her idea. (Me: really? I thought I read somewhere it was his.. hehehe)

Which scenes did you contribute your idea?
There were several. I recalled there was a scene in front of Jin Ah’s house when I took her home. I stopped her from entering the house and I asked “Could you not go back in”? This scene was right in front of the entrance and I really wanted to prevent Jin Ah from opening the lock, so my body spontaneously moved to the front of the entrance, stopping her from entering. After that, we went to the movie together.

Who is Son Ye Jin?
Before we met, she had an image of a big senior who is unapproachable. She has a much longer career than I do  and had a lot of experience in various works in romance genres. For me in many ways, she was high up there. But I can tell you that she is actually very straight forward, honest, and sincere. I really like everything about her. These characters in her make me feel comfortable. While filming together,  I also understand that she is very wise.

While shooting, you had given her a surprised present on Valentine’s Day.
You know it very well (Laugh). Before filming started, I went to Fukuoka and bought a box of chocolate and an umbrella. I wanted to give her something meaningful, something good. So I thought of the umbrella as it would be a good choice since it was used as the important item in the drama. When it gets wet in the rain, it will display a pattern of pinkish purple cherry blossoms. It is a very nice umbrella.

“Pretty Lady Who Buys Me Food” is an impressive title. Please tell me if there is any interesting or amusing story of you being "treated"
Well, I’m not the type to get people to buy food (Laugh). There are a lot of things you have to deal with. I like to treat others nicely with delicious food. 

Did you treat anyone recently? 
(Happily) I went to eat grill beef with my father the other day at Yakiniku restaurant. My father is usually the one that pays the bill. But I asked him “is it ok for me to treat you this time?”.  My father smiled and said “Sure. I should let my son pay this time”. I felt wonderful. The first time I realized how happy I was able to treat my parents delicious food!

You must be proud of being a son to your parents
Yes. I’m very proud. I want them healthy. I will try my best. They are very proud of me becoming an actor. They have watched the drama often. They are my biggest fans and regular viewers. 

How did you start to become an actor Jung Hae In?
I haven’t aimed to be an actor just by watching different movies and dramas. I think being an actor is my destiny. When I was young, I was not interested in acting at all. I was a very mediocre student during middle and high school. At the end of high school year, entering college, the study environment has changed my decision. I joined the music club and many people around me started to realize their dreams on acting. That’s when I started to watch movies and dramas earnestly. Then I decided to strengthen my dream of becoming an actor.

In the past, you have appeared in “The Bride of 100 years” and the “Three Musketeers” and co-starred with Lee Hong Ki and Jung Young Hwa. Do you often meet FT Island and CNBlue members?
Yes. I often attended their concerts and sometimes went with the members to see their performance.  I received their text messages too. Their messages strongly encouraged me a lot. Even when things become tough, they always say “do not hold it alone, or don’t let it trouble you, just say anything”. For me, the two groups are big supporters. Both have their own unique and different color. But by watching them perform live, I can see they share one common “they are true singers”. Some of them are younger like Jong Hyun, Min Hyuk, Jung Shin, and Hong Ki. Despite being younger, they are more mature than me. I feel like they are all my older brothers. 

You and your close friends like Lee Jong Suk from “While you were sleeping” went to Japan for vacation, created a hot topic. Is Japan a good place?
(LOL) I went to Japan twice! Not only Lee Jong Suk but also with Shin Jae Ha to Sapporo. It was the best. I also went with Lee Jong Suk to Fukuoka. I had a happy time. If I have the opportunity, I like to visit Tokyo with Lee Jong Suk.

Please come over!
Yes (LOL)

I feel the momentum of a rising star, who is getting all the attention, just by looking at Jung Hae In right now. Do you have the same thought? It’s just like “it’s time to shine?”
I definitely don’t think so because I understand exactly how toxic it could turn out to be. I feel burden by it. Therefore, I always think I should carefully walk on my given path calmly and silently.

What is your dream about the future ahead?
I still don’t know my final destination yet. I think, the process if reaching it, is most important right now. You never known what would be like. Perhaps it may reach to a stop at some point.

Do you feel more comfortable this time in Japan?
Yes. Until today if I completed all my assigned schedules, I will have 2 free days. Tomorrow I will enjoy delicious food and rest.

You will be busy when you return to Korea.
Yes. Immediately after I return, I will have scheduled interviews with Korean reporters. I’m also pleasantly surprised to find that over 100 small and large newspapers have registered for these interviews.

Over 100! This is definitely a sign of a rising star!
(Smile) Thank you very much!

You will become more popular once the drama is broadcast in Japan.
Thank you. I hope you all will watch and enjoy it.

Do you plan to have a fan meeting in Japan?
Currently, I have fan meetings in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines, Vietnam and Korea. There is no plan for a fan meeting in Japan yet. But I would like to send my greetings to you all as soon as I could. 

You are so busy with tight schedules. You must be very tired.
That’s right. But I feel very happy at this moment. I am really deeply grateful and happy.

We thank you very much for your time today. Please continue to work hard!
Yes. Thank you so much! (Grabs both hands and smiles sweetly while posing). Fighting!

In every interview, when asked about the chemistry with SYJ,  the reason always was he acted with sincerity. Is it the fact that, love comes from sincerity or sincerity contributes to love ? :blush::heart: it is so delulu :wub:...

SYJ is such a goddess. Every man walking side by side with her looks so proud.

AAve8Qp.img?h=832&w=1598&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=

How I wish SYJ  and JHI can walk side by side (like below), to make a speech, at a major award ceremony. Kim So Hyun (below) looked so honored and proud next to her. Hopefully, it will be JHI and SYJ's turn at next Baeksang 2019.

Someone posted on instagrams that JHI is dating someone else. In fact, I don't know if it is true. But in my opnion, it is not. Here are my reasons:

1. JHI said during Kstyle interview that he wanted to to get SYJ something meaningful on Valentines Day and he thought of an umbrella and a box of chocolate.

Why umbrella? He said it is the important item used in the drama. Why is it important? It serves as the love connection between JH and JA. It was also the item that brought them back together at the end. It's like Chinese said "red thread of love". He was thinking about her even before the filming was started because JHI said he bought the umbrella at Fukuoka (he went there with Lee Jong Suk). 

Why chocolate? Chocolate is a gift of love on Valentines Day. Chocolate is the best selling item during Valentines Day. Eating chocolate is linked to love and romance, according to scientific studies  (https://www.bustle.com/articles/52523-eating-chocolate-is-linked-to-love-and-romance-according-to-a-delicious-new-scientific-study). He had a thought of becoming her lover since then. Or maybe they were already in relationship? He is very thoughtful.

2. If he already had a serious relationship at the time they started filming the drama, why would he hold SYJ's hand publicly, not once but twice (at the initial PC and Baeksang awards ceremony). He must, at least, think about his girlfriend's point of view and feelings when holding another woman's hand in front of hundreds of reporters and thousands of fans. I don't believe he did it for fan service or even to promote the drama without hurting his girlfriend's feelings. If he is that type of person, I will definitely have a different look about him.

3. He is not dare to play with SYJ's feelings even if he needs to do that to be popular. She is a big senior and is loved by many other frontline K entertainment senior actors. If you watch the entire Baeksang Awards Ceremony 2018, SYJ's name was mentioned multiple times by senior actors. She has great connections. Messing with her only lead to trouble or no place to stand in the K acting world.

4. If JHI has a girlfriend, SYJ will not let the dating rumors between her and JHI going around. Her agency will definitely stop that immediately by releasing official confirmation that the two are only costars, so that she doesn't have to answer about dating issues that come up with every interview after the drama ended.  But until now, there is no officially confirmed by her agency (I think @sscllccrazy mentioned that before too). SYJ doesn't need dating rumors to make her more popular. She is not the type who wants to be popular through scandals or CFs. She is the real acting goddess. She is popular because of her acting abilities, not CFs, beauty, or others.

5. JHI said he acted with his full heart and I believe it is true. The ways he looked at her had already shown he has feelings for her. Whether or not they are in the relationship, JHI admires SYJ alot.  I think it is up to his courage and her acceptance of him, they will be in relationship sooner or later.

1 hour ago, thi2018 said:

5. JHI said he acted with his full heart and I believe it is true. The ways he looked at her had already shown he has feelings for her. Whether or not they are in the relationship, JHI admires SYJ alot.  I think it is up to his courage and her acceptance of him, they will be in relationship sooner or later.

23 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Who is Son Ye Jin?
Before we met, she had an image of a big senior who is unapproachable. She has a much longer career than I do  and had a lot of experience in various works in romance genres. For me in many ways, she was high up there. But I can tell you that she is actually very straight forward, honest, and sincere. I really like everything about her. These characters in her make me feel comfortable. While filming together,  I also understand that she is very wise.

YESSS... I agree... @thi2018 Undeniably that I believe JHI admires SYJ. I feel there must be still some lingering feeling between these 2... SYJ is running away from facing the reality... LOL 

What it needs, really are the courage and acceptance from both of them. I really hope JHI will take some action to be with SYJ :wub:... 

Both of them are introvert, so I really hope they wont miss this opportunity when the love feeling is still burning... :grin:

1 hour ago, thi2018 said:

Someone posted on instagrams that JHI is dating someone else.

If it is, I 100% believe that person is SYJ  :D. At the 1st Drama press conference, he said that he was in a serious relationship when he was 23 (to illustrate that he knows what love is). Means that he was not dating anyone at that time (or anyone rather than HER :wub:) . I wish somebody will ask him about whether he is in love at present :P:P

Archived