Quantcast
Jump to content
larus

[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/ The Ghost Detective 오늘의 탐정

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

WOW!! A lot happened today :open_mouth:

 

And @kaedechan.. Even a tiny bit of romance is precious here, isn't it??! And as @Heidi Seow said, we still have 5 more hours!!!

 

Now, I can't wait to see the raw eps :blush: My innocent hope.. he he :innocent:

Me too! @gm4queen Waiting youtube upload the videos.. So slow.. Wae~~~~:bawling: I saw Naver updated but I cant watch it coz country privacy... 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Think we gonna get sleepless night again.... Agree?

 

5 more episodes to go....

 

Already?? No, no, no, i'm not ready to say goodbye to this great show yet .. this show keeps me excited and curious and on the edge all the time .. what am i supposed to do when the show's over? :crazy:. I need my weekly dose of Daniel ! :frown:

Okay, i'm already gone crazy ...

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kaedechan said:

 

Already?? No, no, no, i'm not ready to say goodbye to this great show yet .. this show keeps me excited and curious and on the edge all the time .. what am i supposed to do when the show's over? :crazy:. I need my weekly dose of Daniel ! :frown:

Okay, i'm already gone crazy ...

Me too @kaedechan I have no idea what will happen when TGD come to end.. Im gonna miss Choi Daniel so much~~ *Tears out already Ottokee~~~~ :bawling: I don't wan TGD end.. I don't wanna Choi Daniel off from screen.... 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

 

Already?? No, no, no, i'm not ready to say goodbye to this great show yet .. this show keeps me excited and curious and on the edge all the time .. what am i supposed to do when the show's over? :crazy:. I need my weekly dose of Daniel ! :frown:

Okay, i'm already gone crazy ...

 

YES dear..!! SAME HERE..!! When this series ends, it would hurt me real bad.. I don't even want to think about it :frown: So may be I should keep a low key about TGD & Daniel, so that I won't get hurt.. But I can't do that...

 

And Daniel :heart: He is a beautiful dream that never comes true..!!!! I should keep a limit for my addiction on him :cold_sweat: But, can't someone spell a magic & let TGD air on screen forever..??! :unsure: I want to see him so badly now...!!

 

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RECAPPING DEAR...!! :love: NO WORDS TO SAY ABOUT YOUR EFFORT...!!

 

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kaedechan said:

When Da Il cuffed himself on the stair handle, the way Da Il & YW looked at each other :tears:, they both looked miserable ..

 

You know that someone is a really good actor when they can "act with their eyes" like these two are doing--the feelings are reflected and you can just feel what they feel.  Heartbreaking.

 

.....editing to say I found the video; that scene is an absolute wrecker.  :tears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMzGE87-k0o

  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thistle said:

 

You know that someone is a really good actor when they can "act with their eyes" like these two are doing--the feelings are reflected and you can just feel what they feel.  Heartbreaking.

 

True ! I've never been a type of person who would idolize some actor or singer, but then i saw Choi Daniel's acting and fell in love ! Now, he's my fav actor (beside Benedict Cumberbatch. Yes, the cucumber man :D)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally agree with you guys... @thistle & @kaedechan ...

 

Daniel isn't like other K-actors... He acts with his eyes.!! :wub: His eyes tell everything that he wants to tell..!! He speaks with his eyes... He doesn't want words to speak...! And that's the biggest reason why I am addicted to him this much..!! :heart: It's a very rare talent... And when I see him, he reminds me of the Indian superstar Shahrukh Khan/SRK...! And SRK also speaks with his eyes.not with his words! No other Indian actor can do that..!! (Just try to watch his Indian film - Veer Zaara!!!) And Daniel is like the young SRK!! (hence SRK is 53) :love: Just believe me guys, I totally see the young SRK in Daniel now... :open_mouth::heart:

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, thistle said:

 

You know that someone is a really good actor when they can "act with their eyes" like these two are doing--the feelings are reflected and you can just feel what they feel.  Heartbreaking.

 

 

You'll see a lot of that in today's episode, that's why i said i'm overwhelmed, so many emotions JUST from the two of them. It kills me watching them so miserable without the other.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am completely confused without eng sub for now...! But, let me say something..! Da Il was seeing a dream of Yeo Wool & he himself chokes her there & told him "Yeo Wool will die, b'cause of you or something".. And I am just thinking that it's his spirit that's in love with Yeo Wool, not his body! But now that his body's seen the dream of Yeo Wool so, is his body updates by his spirit or..., b'cause he didn't have any feelings for Yeo Wool when he hit by the hammer :open_mouth: Then when he finally wakes up, then Yeo Wool will be in his memories..!!

 

Just a stupid theory of mine.. :innocent: Can't wait for eng sub!

  • Like 9
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just started watching.  Although I saw the strangling scene earlier without subs, my impression seeing it with subs is the same.  And this is what I thought:  after DI lets go of Y W, she is watching him intently.  I do Not think this is because she is afraid of what he will do next to her.   Instead she is worried about what the realization of what he has done will do to him.  Her concern and her attention are fully on him.  In spite of how horrifying this scene really is, this gives it a certain beauty, too.  And when DI attacks the detective, it is not to hurt him but to stop DI himself from harming  Y W.  Just as her focus is on him, his struggle to control himself is all about her.  This is also a beautiful expression of feeling.

 

Somehow they do this with very little dialogue and no explanation is needed.  Fantastic.  Truly.

 

.....editing:  still watching.   O M G, the Red Lady's conversation with her mother!  RL has been killing while trying to justify the fact that she killed her dad.  She wants proof that what she did was okay.  And that essentially means that she wants absolution.  Well, too late, R L:  you had KG kill the priest.  

 

This is so frustrating.  Especially with the DI cut-ins when you just want him to be able to move but he can't.  There's water dripping on him and bugs crawling on him but he can't move. 

 

.....editing again because @kaedechan I see what you meant about this being a painful and difficult episode to watch.  It hurt.  I had to stop the video when RL was about to kill her mom.  Could not cope.  Had to walk away for more than an hour just to tune that out.  When I watched the remainder of the episode, I did so with the sound off (that's one of my tricks to keep the panic away when I'm watching something upsetting).

 

Oh my.  This really was tough.  And the next few episodes are likely to be just as bad when you think about the formula that 16 episode dramas tend to use.  We're gonna be in for a bumpy ride until there should be a small lull near the end of episode 14 and then sheer panic until the middle of episode 16.  I have no clue how the writer will play this scenario out.....but there just has to be a way for Y W and DI to be together and alive.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happened I haven't watch the episode last night yet but I saw clips with eng sub on Twitter, why did Chae Won said they have to kill Yeo Wol,  was she possessed by SWH? Please enlighten me ottokeee :tears:

  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, reign143 said:

What happened I haven't watch the episode last night yet but I saw clips with eng sub on Twitter, why did Chae Won said they have to kill Yeo Wol,  was she possessed by SWH? Please enlighten me ottokeee :tears:

I haven't watch it too. Why?? Oh my.. Our Yeo wol-ah... :bawling:

2 hours ago, thistle said:

Just started watching.  Although I saw the strangling scene earlier without subs, my impression seeing it with subs is the same.  And this is what I thought:  after DI lets go of Y W, she is watching him intently.  I do Not think this is because she is afraid of what he will do next to her.   Instead she is worried about what the realization of what he has done will do to him.  Her concern and her attention are fully on him.  In spite of how horrifying this scene really is, this gives it a certain beauty, too.  And when DI attacks the detective, it is not to hurt him but to stop DI himself from harming  Y W.  Just as her focus is on him, his struggle to control himself is all about her.  This is also a beautiful expression of feeling.

 

Somehow they do this with very little dialogue and no explanation is needed.  Fantastic.  Truly.

 

.....editing:  still watching.   O M G, the Red Lady's conversation with her mother!  RL has been killing while trying to justify the fact that she killed her dad.  She wants proof that what she did was okay.  And that essentially means that she wants absolution.  Well, too late, R L:  you had KG kill the priest.  

 

This is so frustrating.  Especially with the DI cut-ins when you just want him to be able to move but he can't.  There's water dripping on him and bugs crawling on him but he can't move. 

 

.....editing again because @kaedechan I see what you meant about this being a painful and difficult episode to watch.  It hurt.  I had to stop the video when RL was about to kill her mom.  Could not cope.  Had to walk away for more than an hour just to tune that out.  When I watched the remainder of the episode, I did so with the sound off (that's one of my tricks to keep the panic away when I'm watching something upsetting).

 

Oh my.  This really was tough.  And the next few episodes are likely to be just as bad when you think about the formula that 16 episode dramas tend to use.  We're gonna be in for a bumpy ride until there should be a small lull near the end of episode 14 and then sheer panic until the middle of episode 16.  I have no clue how the writer will play this scenario out.....but there just has to be a way for Y W and DI to be together and alive.

I hope so. Need more episode... Can it be 20 episode??

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, thistle said:

 

You know that someone is a really good actor when they can "act with their eyes" like these two are doing--the feelings are reflected and you can just feel what they feel.  Heartbreaking.

 

.....editing to say I found the video; that scene is an absolute wrecker.  :tears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMzGE87-k0o

that true.good actor when their eyes also act....choi daniel really good in this drama.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...