[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know people have mentioned that because of Cha Eun Woo's smiling crescent eyes and bright beautiful smile, it would look out of place for Kyung Seok to smile like that but I want to see it.  MR's never seen him smile and she's all flustered by his good looks already so if he smiles at her I think this could be the cutest thing ever.  He could smile at her because of something she did that he finds cute and when she sees it for the first time she'll have her stunned moment of just looking at him and has a voice over about how good looking he is and how he is her boyfriend and how can he be even more beautiful when he smiles like that.  Then she teases him like no tomorrow for actually smiling at which point he'll act all annoyed but loving it anyway.  I can also see this scene end with a hug and kiss on the forehead.   :wub:  This would have to be after they've been dating awhile and are not awkward with each other anymore. I don't think it's going to happen so I just have to use my imagination.  

14 hours ago, kodomonojikan said:

I know people have mentioned that because of Cha Eun Woo's smiling crescent eyes and bright beautiful smile, it would look out of place for Kyung Seok to smile like that but I want to see it.  MR's never seen him smile and she's all flustered by his good looks already so if he smiles at her I think this could be the cutest thing ever.  He could smile at her because of something she did that he finds cute and when she sees it for the first time she'll have her stunned moment of just looking at him and has a voice over about how good looking he is and how he is her boyfriend and how can he be even more beautiful when he smiles like that.  Then she teases him like no tomorrow for actually smiling at which point he'll act all annoyed but loving it anyway.  I can also see this scene end with a hug and kiss on the forehead.   :wub:  This would have to be after they've been dating awhile and are not awkward with each other anymore. I don't think it's going to happen so I just have to use my imagination.  

Inasmuch as we wanted it, the webtoon KS never really smile:bawling:.. If he shown his 'CEW's signature' grin or crescent eyes in the drama, it'll be quite out of character. Drama KS is already did 'a lot' of teeny weeny smiles that webtoon KS never did. 

Anyway, we can dream and hope the drama would give some exception. Maybe funny Mirae will melt the rest of iceberg in his heart.

8 minutes ago, kodomonojikan said:

Nooooooo we need to see his beautiful smile! This is going to really highlight how much he has changed since he's met MR. He used to not care about anyone and was seen as so cold... but I wanna see what love can do to him and I think we also deserve to see this! Chaebal!! We need this and at least one kiss (probably more than one because we be hungry and greedy :lol:)

Archived