[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong chingu deul

Errrr actually I want to share a video clip of ASTRO but unable to put below the preview. I will put the video under hidden. If KS ever smiled as CEW in the video, Mirae will faint. :w00t::wub: Eotteokke chingu, I forget how to hide it.

Anyway here is the video:

Mianhae Mod! Please help to hide.

In case some chingu want the preview in youtube format, here it is.....

Yes! YES! YES! She confessed early in the episode! YES!

Love the smile on DKS when she confessed and holding her hand! AHHH! :wub::wub:

Cannot wait for english sub!

Don't know if anyone shared it, but I am reading the recaps. I'm smiling non-stop of being overly happy. Lol! :lol:

https://www.dramamilk.com/my-id-is-gangnam-beauty-kdrama-live-recap-episode-13/

Sorry for posting the preview again but Dramamilk has the subs so I included it at the bottom.

VO – Kang Mirae, you are brave now.
SA – How dare…
KS – I feel like we are shooting a spy movie.
MR – We won’t see our school people all the way over here.
VO – It seems like Tae-young is confessing.
SA – Eunnie, do you need to tell me something?
VO – It is Soo-ah (a picture of a chubby girl)
VO – what is this?
VO – I just saw it online
HJ – Your department people? It’s secret from them?
MR – If people know that KS dates me after dumping Soo-ah…
KS – Don’t be sorry to me. That is what Soo-ah wants.

Wow!!!!! what an episode it was, haaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Komowoyo chingu @icyphoenix,  thanks for all the videos you posted. 

The sunbae-hoobae union after hoobae learnt that the sunbae was rejected:joy:

The confession from MR

The confrontation of MR with SA.  it was excellent.

Eun  unni found out that SA was the one responsible for TH-sunbae break-up and also told MR that "KS looks like he likes you"

MR's awkward attitude after confessing to KS.  She was cute:heart::love:

Nappeun sunbae(TH BF) called SA to meet.

KS mom at last shout at KS treating him like her son "chugullae" - " do you want to die" after he told how many bottles of soju he drank last night to her.

All in All it was an excellent episode.

In the preview CW (jerk) seem he will understand how SA is a double faced person coz he see her pics with the TH's BF.  But i dont want TH to get back with  him even though he realise SA's bad attitude and apologize to her.

Ratings fighting!!!!!

Edit: We hit 100 pages, wow!!!!!! fighting!!! MR-KS couple:wub:

I'm so happy with this episode! At first I was annoyed that the confession was going to take forever, but I love that we took the time to go through Mi Rae's thoughts. And I especially love how she stood up to Soo Ah twice, because it's really nice to see her backbone growing as the show goes along. And bless Kyung Seok's heart, he's in heaven over a twenty second handhold, he might actually die when they kiss.

Also, it's hilarious that Woo Young had to get his heart broken for KS to finally treat him with respect. Poor guy! Now we can get dating shenanigans for Mi Rae and KS, plus the exposing of snakes with Eun's help. Can't wait!

15 minutes ago, kodomonojikan said:

MR – If people know that KS dates me after dumping Soo-ah…
KS – Don’t be sorry to me. That is what Soo-ah wants.

These lines bet. MR and  KS trouble me.  Will SA gain pity from the other schoolmates which will backfire MR and KS as well.  I dont know but KS is a very strong person, he is not concerned with all these nonsense but MR should not be shaken  by the words /gossip of other schoolmates.  really looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

Edit: BTB, where is @dramaninja,  looking  forward to the witty gifs!!!!!!!!  we have lots of comical/awkward situations in tonite's episode:joy:

Archived