[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMO OMO what an episode!!!!! I didnt know that already an hour passed watching this drama.  very very entertaining.  really looking forward to the coming episodes.  thank god  SA did not have so much screen time today.  

Really hope that both MR an KS realize their concern for each other and express honestly especially MR.  She is actually quite st.forward towards KS.  She tells him whatever comes to her mind and does not hesitate.  So, MR ya, please express your feelings ASAP.  fighting!!!!!

Annyeong Gangnam Beauty chingu deul :D

Love love love to see all KS and MR's moments. KS is so cunning, the main reason why he chose to move in WY's place is because of MR. He is jealous of the interaction between MR and WY. This episode shows that MR does have feelings for KS. If I'm not wrong, she admitted she can't see KS as a normal boy friend. She always want a good boy friend not the couple boyfriend. I hope you all know what i mean :)

Wow SA is really a sly bxxxx. Now she's trying to seduce the sunbae who likes Kim Tae Hee. SA is really a bxxxx, she can't see others happy. She's going to ruin TH & Sunbae's relation soon. I hope Yooeun will let the others know soon that SA is liar.

There's a scene which KS was sitting alone on the bench at school, SA came to sit besides him, he immediately stood up and took off while saying he's busy and got something to do. Served her right!

Next week's episode is getting more exciting. SA is making moves on KS and the sunbae. Then KS told SA that he is interested in MR. (if i'm not mistaken)

Soo Ah must be truly psycho to break up a couple that doesn't even have anything to do with her. I don't understand her motivation at all. Just so the attention is on her? How can she be that jealous? Is she gonna break up every couple she meet? That's a serious condition. Imagine all the pain she will cause through out her life :wacko: I hope that Sunbae doesn't fall for it. 

Archived