[Drama 2018] Witch's Love, 마녀의 사랑

0ly40

Hello there!

First time posting in this thread. Like many of you, I started watching this drama with no expectations, but I ended liking it very much. I find Cho Hong and Sung Tae relationship very addicting. I love dramas where the male lead falls in love first :blush:, and I'm thinking that this will be the case in this drama. I have yet to catch up with episodes 3 and 4, but at the rhythm is going, I think I will continue to watch :D   

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all...

At 5 minutes in first episode i knew that i already fall in love with the series...oh wait even from the first moment i watch the teaser i already love this series....and such a great fortunate to find this thread

Relationship between Cho hong and Sung Tae really attractive. And i do agree with @mqiuwen that Sung Tae already love Cho Hong. But sadly, Cho Hong not yet realized. I think first Sung Tae very curious about Cho Hong because she one of person who live in that building. And then Curious turn to Care, Care turn to Love

The black witch said that Cho Hong must find "Mr.Right" and kiss him to avoid her from losing her magic. So its mean we can get fist scene soon maybe in 2 ep more? :wub:

And please don't make Cho Hong thinks Mr.Right is the guy who called her Immo. (Sorry i forgot his name ) hehe

Why do I have a feeling that the scene in episode 5 where

Spoiler

Hwang Jae Wook is searching for Kang Cho Hong among the crowd and Ma Sung Tae suddenly shows up, while Kang Cho Hong hears the ringing through her elf ears 

does not confirm that either HJW (the web cartoonist) or MST is her fated man?

1 hour ago, hrkrsn said:

Why do I have a feeling that the scene in episode 5 where

Hide contents

Hwang Jae Wook is searching for Kang Cho Hong among the crowd and Ma Sung Tae suddenly shows up, while Kang Cho Hong hears the ringing through her elf ears 

does not confirm that either HJW (the web cartoonist) or MST is her fated man?

The writers are confusing us, because in the last episode in the street, when she hears the ringing, the two boys are there, but the male lead appears in front of her. It's hard it's probably the other because after all, it is she who will seduce the fate man, and not necessarily fall in love. it's hard to know

20 hours ago, marrez1 said:

The writers are confusing us, because in the last episode in the street, when she hears the ringing, the two boys are there, but the male lead appears in front of her. It's hard it's probably the other because after all, it is she who will seduce the fate man, and not necessarily fall in love. it's hard to know

Yes the writers are confusing us with the twists involving both the guys. For the bell and the kiss....both guys were present when the bell rang and both guys will kiss Cho Hang. She and MST kissed in todays epi....next week's preview showed CH faints and the Manhwa writer JW kisses her.

I don't know whats up with the potion thing that changes color in the dark witch's store...which CH touched...it broke after ST and CH kissed....seems ominous.

I'm also getting the feeling maybe ST is not the fated man....neither is JW.....or rather they both have the chance to be fated with CH...maybe it's not something already decided...but something which gets decided by you ......maybe it all depends on both parties having feelings for each other rather than only one of them.

Both guys are very interested in CH but CH really has shown no romantic interest at all in the writer.  While it seems she has started to fall for ST a little bit. It might have started because she wanted to get her powers back but we will see it getting more serious soon.... 

I really wanted the mystery of the past to unfold a bit faster....I was getting frustrated with almost no movement on that story in 6 episodes...thankfully it started moving today.

It looks like the grannies know about what happened in the past incident. They were looking a bit afraid when they realized ST might know something about it.

It also seems the grannies originally did not know how to make the dish that's so famous now....ST found out that around the time of his kidnapping and after, the restaurant was closed for a time.  We saw grannies trying and failing at making the dish taste the same.

So my theory is ....the original owner of shop, the one who has gone missing may have been the kidnapper...the grannies rescued little ST and took care of the owner like when they sent the nosy chicken restaurant guy to china.

I think they must have healed little ST with their magic..or he saw them using magic on the kidnapper and so they erased his memories, then left him at the police station to be found. That's why he's only remembering stuff in bits and pieces....after years. It also seems no one believed him when he told his family about his nightmares of being kidnapped....they think he's going crazy?? WTH....Do they think he was just lost??..not sure about this. 

One thing though ST may remember CH from when he was little and was held in that house....in the epilogue we got a flashback scene of little CH comforting little ST.

Anyways....I'm loving the chemistry between the leads....and I super adore those grannies.....I was laughing my butt off when they were forcing CH to taken advantage of the situation and kiss ST when he was unconscious after falling down the stairs...I mean they were literally pushing her head down on ST's face to smoosh their lips together:lol:

I don't know, but i have a feeling that her fate man is HTW not MST. KCH is finally in love with MST. But in the previous episode we can see KCH fainted. So i think MST kiss KCH didn't vanishing the curse. And KCH still not going well and suddenly she fainted in front HTW. And after HTW give her a "kiss",at the night she cheerfull again. 

But, even that i think KCH slowly love MST so much, they love each other. 

Well, i hope my analysis not correct. Because i hope her fate man is MST. 

1 hour ago, chubbyzmae said:

I don't know, but i have a feeling that her fate man is HTW not MST. KCH is finally in love with MST. But in the previous episode we can see KCH fainted. So i think MST kiss KCH didn't vanishing the curse. And KCH still not going well and suddenly she fainted in front HTW. And after HTW give her a "kiss",at the night she cheerfull again. 

But, even that i think KCH slowly love MST so much, they love each other. 

Well, i hope my analysis not correct. Because i hope her fate man is MST. 

I wouldn't mind HTW being her "fated man" but instead she choose MST for an ending.

I really like this show.  I think it is funny.   I am surprised that more people are not on the forum...what a shame.  It does not mean that people aren't watching,,,especially internationally, it means that people have not found anything to posted about.  I keep hoping that this drama takes off, it is do cute and so far it is different from other rom-coms.  I hope it is not cut short.

Hello everyone, this is my first post ever.

So it feels like the fated man has been the manga artist all along. 

Now, we'll have to see what is she going to do. 

The other guy seems too cold for her, to be honest.

27 minutes ago, Ailín Herzkovich said:

Eh the other dude is more annoying she clearly not interested in him in that way.

54 minutes ago, Carmarie said:

I really like this show.  I think it is funny.   I am surprised that more people are not on the forum...what a shame.  It does not mean that people aren't watching,,,especially internationally, it means that people have not found anything to posted about.  I keep hoping that this drama takes off, it is do cute and so far it is different from other rom-coms.  I hope it is not cut short.

Yes I like it too...a lot. I was surprised because I didn't even know about this show until after it aired. It has really some very nice cute and funny moments that don't feel like you've seen it all before. The story does have all the usual kdrama tropes in place but it still seems fresh in the way its executed. Really wish more people would give it a chance. The leads have good chemistry...the grannies are awesome. And the second lead has an equal chance with the girl. It is also a very easy watch...nothing over dramatic that stresses the heck out of you....as is the case with a number of dramas on air right now.

41 minutes ago, Ailín Herzkovich said:

Hi there...welcome.

I feel both the guys are fated with her. Her tattoo glowed after the kiss with the CEO too. To me I don't mind ST's coldness, Cho Hang is warming him up fast anyways:wub:. I also feel CEO's coldness is his shield to protect himself....which seems to be cracking bit by bit because of his feelings for Cho Hang. The manga artist...I don't know what he thinks will happen if he confesses to her suddenly after revealing he's her high school classmate. Coz she has no idea or any kind of memory of him. She was not even considering him as a friend before this episode. And seriously, he should have told her as soon as he recognized her....not telling her and just teasing her like that seems childish.

I really wish she won't start avoiding ST now that her powers are back. Since the question has been raised as to who out of the two guys is her fated one she should at least find out for sure. For me...I still feel she seems to be falling for ST more and more....when grannies were trying to feed him the potion so he would kiss her...she kept trying to stop them and even kissed him in front of them so they would stop.  And she also seemed a bit upset at the idea that JW might be the fated one......or maybe thats just my wishful thinking coz I'm team ST:lol:

8 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Eh the other dude is more annoying she clearly not interested in him in that way.

I'm actually not convinced by either, but the manga artist seems more trustworthy.

I wouldn't trust the other as far as I could throw him, which wouldn't be very far since I have no strength. And considering that she will lose her magic and her sanity if she's betrayed by her lover...

3 hours ago, dito said:

I feel both the guys are fated with her. Her tattoo glowed after the kiss with the CEO too. To me I don't mind ST's coldness, Cho Hang is warming him up fast anyways:wub:. I also feel CEO's coldness is his shield to protect himself....which seems to be cracking bit by bit because of his feelings for Cho Hang. 

Sorry to cut your post

Kudos to your post. And i agree with you. When i see her mark glowing in the morning after they kissed. I am soooo happy about that. But i still wondering what potion that break in black witch store at the night they kiss?? 

Is it a bad sign or good sign?

Archived