[Drama 2018] Witch's Love, 마녀의 사랑

0ly40

Wednesday is here!:D

How on earth could ST open the door which our team Brad halmoni locked magically? And let's hope our 2 halmonis wont sent him off to Argentina. B)

On the other hand I hope ST has got some magical power himself (after being kissed by CH) to be able to resist being sent away! Heeee!  

It 's going to be FUN indeed! :heart:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have this theory: MST might have been kidnapped by CH's father. Let just say that her mother fell in love with a human, however they had a misunderstanding. She thought, he had betrayed her and abandoned her hence she was so deeply hurt that she died: she burnt. Notice that once a witch is hurt because she had been betrayed by her lover (human), she loses her power. So maybe her mother's love for her lover was so strong that she died from it (burning). Striking is that when MST was abducted, it was raining. The weather represents the exact opposite of the weather, when CH's mother died. 

What if the father had heard about the legend of a fated man and in order to ensure that his daughter would never share the same fate than her mother, he decided to use magic: create a fated man for his daughter. Like I had mentioned it before, her flower is at the same spot where MST was stabbed.

This would explain why the first halmoni is so against love and even love a human... because she knows how sensitive witches are. We can see that witches are more sensitive and are not able to manipulate people for greed or their own benefit. They are not materialistic... CH is very genuine and warm-hearted hence she could move MST's heart.

So from what I understood from todays epi....ST might have witch blood in him. Coz according to the granny thats the only way he could have opened the magic lock.

Maybe one of his parents is a witch...like his mom....the older granny did seem to recognize her from somewhere ...not clearly though. But aren't the witches supposed to know the other witches living around them....or at least sense one in their presence... maybe they can see their power/aura or something.

My other theory...when the grannies saved little ST they healed his wound with their witch blood. Thats how he has witch blood in him.

Anyways I was getting a bit annoyed with JW this epi.....but the last shot of him looking sad....I guess after seeing ST and CH together...kind of made me feel a little sorry for him. He waited too long to confess and now its too late for him. I guess he might have thought he'll wait till he's successful and then confess his love to CH not knowing time never waits for anyone and he was loosing his chance.

Usually main leads bickering over little things in a drama annoys the heck out of me....seems so childish and so sibling-like...totally turns me off.  But here every little thing CH and ST fight over or get upset with each other over.....seems like another important step they take to understanding each other and getting closer to each other after it. The things they get upset over does not seem stupid or nonsense but are an essential part of their character as it involves their fears and when they make up after the fight it feels like they are overcoming their fears together, one by one. I like how they make up too....so calm and sensible...with little kisses here and there.

Tomorrows preview shows CH using her powers in front of ST.....so maybe she's coming out to him....also the dark witch is visiting the gukbab jib. The younger granny seems to be mad at her for something and chases her off.

@bebebisous33.....I'm not sure about the father kidnapping ST but I did think that the guy in the hospital, whom ST visits might be CH's father. 

I’m so excited. I absolutely adore this drama so much!! I didn’t expect how much I would like this and it’s super underrated, this thread should have so much more pages! I’m sad it will end next week but I’m glad the plot doesn’t drag at least and before then I think I’m gonna do a rewatch after tomorrow’s episode is aired. I can’t wait to find out today what happens after director ma walks in on them making the soup broth haha

The Chinese subbing sites are much faster, if you can understand the language. 

Turns out that the wtiches managed to cover cover up most of the evidence before ST walked into the kitchen, although he insisted he heard strange noises and saw lights. The OTP bickered a couple of times this episode and although it works to clear stuff up, I hope the plot would move faster since there is only 3 episodes left (12 episodes drama right?) and there are still so many unanswered questions! 

The sweetest part was when ST finally said “I Love You” after giving her the gift necklace. He was so cool about it which I thought was refreshing and quite in line to his personality. I think it really gave CH a lot more confidence in the relationship since that was the crux behind the quarrels in the first place.

Ep 9 is amazing & had me giggling like a teenager! Our ST is opening up to people and smiling quite a bit! He became a waiter and delivery guy much to his personal assistant's surprise! :D

Love the bickering scenes between ST & CH. But best of all they end them with kisses! As expected, our clueless  ST doesn't know when to give CH his present or express his love for her! :wub:

Cant wait for our OTP's date at the place which ST hinted would be out of 1st granny's RADAR! :blush:

By the way, from the "glitter" (which also appeared before) on CH's chest after she put on ST's lovely necklace, I'm sure he's her "destined man".:heart:

I've watched ep 9 live streaming yesterday but I'll wait for their sub to be able to comment because I don't understand any single words, the problem of int'l viewers :sweatingbullets:

Love to read every chingu's thought here, please keep them coming :)<33

I discover this pic on instagram and I wonder if this scenes were some of the deleted scenes? Because I don't think I've seen them before (the kiss part), the background looks different, but Sung Tae & Cho Hong wore the same shirt/dress.

Ahhh...the angst is here. But its not the noble idiocy kind....its the good kind....the kind that leads to main characters stepping up and deciding their own fate. In the dark witch's shop weird things happen which she connects to the necklace CH gave her....in the crystal ball she sees CH choosing ST and realizes the man with CH is not her fated man. She visits her and asks about it....CH says she's fine with it as he won't betray her. The witch tells her something about her guy is weird and she may have started something big without understanding the consequences....or something like that....

After getting chased out by the younger granny...who seems to hate her guts, the dark witch realizes whose daughter CH is....seems she knew her mother....she started laughing her a.s.s off at the daughter choosing a man knowing he was not her fated man.

We also got flashback.....Older granny seems to be a powerful witch coz she was easily strangling the dark witch and forcing her to do something....she also took a dagger/knife with her from the pawn shop....might be the same one ST got stabbed with. I also got the feeling that older granny may be responsible for CH's parents breaking up or something....not sure though.

So now all three witches know ST was the little boy that was in their house. CH found the baseball that ST was looking for in her room and connected the dots. Older granny saw the scar on his chest. Younger granny remembered where she'd seen ST's mother...at the police station when she came to get little ST.

ST's mom played the perfect disapproving parent .....slapped his face, ordered him to end it and stop looking into the past and go home. Saying something about everything he has right now doesn't mean he gets to keep it all in the future too. 

CH officially rejects JW and decides to show her true self to ST. She gives the necklace back to him saying he can give it back to her after he knows everything about her and can still accept her...then she shows him her powers.....and hugs him and tells him she loves him.

Preview is kind of confusing coz ST seems upset at finding CH in his room....since to me, ST didn't look too horrified or upset after seeing CH do magic....he had already picked up the clues on his own but had discarded the idea of CH being a witch as outrageous.

Maybe the grannies or CH erased ST's memory or something... he's back to being cold with CH.:tears:

p.s. So the dating place out of the grannies reach is the movie hall. Loved the scene of the lovebirds kissing away like no tomorrow while the entire hall full of people were getting uncomfortable looking at them.

4 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

2 episodes are not much room for angst  lol

Pretty sure it won't even take one of them. The kind of drama this and the way this story is flowing I'm very sure we'll see everything sorted out in the next episode leaving the finale for cute and romantic couple moments.

9 hours ago, dito said:

p.s. So the dating place out of the grannies reach is the movie hall. Loved the scene of the lovebirds kissing away like no tomorrow while the entire hall full of people were getting uncomfortable looking at them.

Wow this show gives the most kisses per episode on average. The kiss at the movie! All I could think of was that it must have been excruciatingly awkward to kiss for such an extended period of time in front of so many strangers on the set whose sole responsibility is to stare at you while you kiss. 

Can’t believe that the show is ending next week. I hope the issues wrap up nicely, although I agree with @dito that it likely won’t drag out the angst despite the preview. Aren’t our OTP one of the most sensible and mature couples around? Especially ST. He gave me the vibes of someone who doesn’t change his mind easily. Didn’t he tell CH that he has the confidence that they won’t break up unless she changes her mind? 

1 hour ago, Ohsh said:

Wow this show gives the most kisses per episode on average. The kiss at the movie! All I could think of was that it must have been excruciatingly awkward to kiss for such an extended period of time in front of so many strangers on the set whose sole responsibility is to stare at you while you kiss. 

During our OTP's  long and hot kiss, the one that showed the loudest disapproval was ST's personal asisstant of all people!:D And I nearly died from excessive laughter to see his reaction when he realised the guy was ST! :blush:

The mystery is finally unfolding and our OTP's love for each other is unwavering without much angst. 12 episodes for this drama is just right indeed. I wonder if it is preproduced?

What a drama! :heart:

Another week of waiting... I have a love hate relationship with watchin ongoing shows. I love the fact that it gave me something to look forward to every week but hate how it made the days pass slower. 

Is there no bts clips for this show? 

Aigoo! So CH could be the "lovechild" of 2nd witch (team Brad) & Golden Pelvis? Dark Witch's suspicion about CH as 2nd Witch's daughter may be right after all. Golden Pelvis left her after finding out she is a witch after their passionate fling. Moreover CH is as passionate in love and spunky as her mum. Got her genes? Heeee!:D

I usually DONT SPECULATE while watching dramas like some people who write thesis after thesis (& they are sometimes WRONG) but THIS TIME I may hit the jackpot! :P

This drama is getting more intriguing and I'm just loving our OTP to bits as they stay true to each other!:heart:

Archived