[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

1 hour ago, intrariver said:

Aigoo @Ameera Ali didn't you watch the preview?  Manager unnie wakes up and looks like the drama will finally return to more romcom territory.

I am fed up with the mope fest already and ready for a brighter eps 13:wub: (-16? No more mopey, pleeease writer-nim!!! :tears:

No I didn’t watch it , did u got the link ,:D

Did they sack the writer :D u seem positive  , I hope they reconnect again -_-

1D1C9E6C-2C29-497D-84C8-DE371DD8D12D.gif

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw both episodes last week and while I am not really liking how the story unfolds, the episodes weren’t all that bad. The problem lies with all the inaction and filler scene that can be shortened I guess. 

But since long way before I knew this drama had editing problem so I came to embrace that. Haha. 

And looking at the preview, I hope ep13 is a kickstart for everything to fall in order again. 

Just that I’m having a bad feeling about CWH’s lawyer... he was threatened by KHJ about some accounting report and I don’t like the sound of it. 

Can’t wait for Wednesday to come. Till then fighting everyone. Hang in there!:)

p/s: @Ameera Ali that gifs made me chuckle. Haha. 

14 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

No I didn’t watch it , did u got the link ,:D

Did they sack the writer :D u seem positive  , I hope they reconnect again -_-

Here's a link:

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/CTsZoeamFuc

(sorry only pic versions of ep13 preview could be found. But that one at least also has the revealing dialogue from the preview also  written along the pics.

I watched ep13 preview before right as I watched ep12 since ep13 preview was included at the end.)

Nope didnt hear any firing of any writer but the preview makes it look like the writer stopped doing drugs and gained his/her sanity back. :P

....unless they really do try to fool us all with an all too positive and reassuring preview :tears:

...Actually as the time for the next episode draws nearer I'm starting to get increasingly paranoid about that :tears::sweatingbullets:  ...DON'T SHOWRUNNERS DON'T'!!!!

Bad bad tricksters don't ya daaaaree get our hopes uuuppp!!

@Ameera AliThat GIF :joy:

But it's so accurate though for these two characters! They FALL when they fall in love because of richard simmons chaebols and families...

....Hopefully soon they won't fall but

flyyyyyyyy :star::star:  together in laaaaaaav  #Cheeeeesyyy I'm being so Cheesy I know! :sweat_smile:

Thanks , for the link :blush:

...Actually as the time for the next episode draws nearer I'm starting to get increasingly paranoid about that :tears::sweatingbullets:  .

Don’t worry they won’t let’s us done

we not asking for much We only want them to WANT TO BE TOGETHER  , to long  FOR ONE ANOTHER, to not BE ABLE TO CONTROL THEIR FEELINGS, no mater how dangerous or inconvenient it MAY BECOME . I just want MADNESSES , DESPERATE LOVE , RECKLESS PASSION.

ITS NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK RIGHT  ? :yum:

@intrariver & @Far^away : Is it too soon for us to share a their Top 3 moments and songs that perfect for the two of them ? To set mood for next episodes.:tounge_xd:

Every time I listened to the song ‘ wildest dreams ‘ by tayler Swift I feel it’s perfect for the two of them . My top moment :wub: :

2-C6-FCE2-C-D597-4-DEE-AB3-F-C2860262503

I choose this moment because MY INNOCENT MIND TRAVEL to innocent thing such feelings , maybe A CONVERSATION and cuddles or two :joy: - not digging at all by the lack of kissing

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

how to watch this week episode after hearing from all of you guys i didnt even dare to touch it last week...... :x

I think we still have four more episodes to endure?  ;)

It's gotta get better, right?  

Surely it has gotta get better!

Ep 11 and 12 were not that bad.though it can be shortened to just 1 episode.and what's with step brother encounter with that witch? Will they tag team to get rid of cwh or what. I really can't understand this writer. I think he should help cwh instead since he save his life before. Khj really push everybody to the edge and i can't wait for karma to hit that witch. The longing feels real and i can feel how they miss each other. Yeh n cjm really good together. How i wish the movie is longer than 16

17 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@intrariver & @Far^away : Is it too soon for us to share a their Top 3 moments and songs that perfect for the two of them ? To set mood for next episodes.:tounge_xd:

Every time I listened to the song ‘ wildest dreams ‘ by tayler Swift I feel it’s perfect for the two of them . My top moment :wub: :

I choose this moment because MY INNOCENT MIND TRAVEL to innocent thing such feelings , maybe A CONVERSATION and cuddles or two :joy: - not digging at all by the lack of kissing

For some reason my favourite moment is not aired yet. Hahaha. 

It’s when CWH asked YYJ permission to do what he promised, the protect her from whatever may come towards them. 

It made me think of Michael Bubble’s Hold On. It is an old song and I’m an old school so there you go. ^_^

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

where u wanna chuck her? i help you open the door :D 

I’ll take the pleasure to silence her richard simmons wailings then. Lol

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@angelangie @Far^away with such great teamwork, I'm sure we'll have her out of the way of our Milk Couple soon ;)B):lol:

Go go team!

funny-gifs-Cool-scythe-bro.gif

Can I join your scheme?  :naughty:

Let's BURN the witch so that OTP can be happy from ep13 onwards!  ;)

anigif-enhanced-buzz-11822-1365027499-3.

I really #CantWait to see her face go all

2LAx.gif

as she finally LOSES:naughty:

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Shouldn’t you guys pick on someone on your size :D 

Even with all of our posters joined together, we could not be as big a Witchy as her.  But with some determination, I am sure we could win!

Sis lonetwilight, thank you. Both HJM's ex YYJ and the rich patient of CWH have moved on. I remembered the HJM's ex-fiancee thanking  CWH for telling the truth. She said that her life is more important than her skin and broke off her engagement.

Two bad persons forged alliance to put down YYJ.

"Sureum Watch"... Romance is back on fire

• Seo Young-jun
  • 2018-12-12 15:02:58

1S8FQFOTXY_1.jpg

•  
  • It was a scene where Cheon Jeong-myeon and Yoon Eun-hye, who had no choice but to look at the 'Sureum Watch' 

Cha Woo-Hyun (Cheon Jeong-myeon), who had to leave from protecting her beloved lover Yun Yoo-jung (Yoon Eun-hye) in the MBN drama "Sureum Watch" broadcasted today (12th), would appear in front of her after a long time. The expectation for the romance of the two to be resumed is getting bigger. 

In the past, Cha was suffering from the brutality of his powerful opponent, Kang Hae-joo (Gang seo Yan), who tries to marry him with his father, Tae-soo (Kim Byung-ki) blessing. In particular, Cha Woo Hyun's could not see his loved ones hurt because of himself, and he put a distance to Yun Yoo Jeong, which caused the two people to separated from each other.

• The fateful meeting of the "milk couple" in the photo that is related to this makes the chest hurt. Chau-hyeon will tell Yun Yoo-jeong the reason why he has not appeared all this time.

Yun Yoo Jung also responded to his sincere confession positively, and the relationship of the 'milk couple', which did not start from this point, flipped 180 degrees and issued a Fluttering warning again. 

The crew replied, "Chow Hyun and Yun Yoo-jung, who had been forced to live apart because of the 'milk couple' breakers, are reuniting today. We want to see if they can have a storm and two more hardened people will be able to keep their love in the endless trials, "he said. 

The MBN drama 'Soremimbo' epi 13 will be broadcast at 11 o'clock at night (today). 

/ Seo Young-jun, reporter syj4875@sedaily.com

Disclaimer : translated by Google :sweatingbullets:

My, my... we really have to hand it to KHJ for covering every aspect to separate our Milk Couple, including approaching YYJ's ex. This girl is dedicated to the core. No stone unturned. With such a smart scheming brain of hers, why does she still need the validation from her family...?? :huh: Well, anyway I kinda think she is growing psychotic in her obsession to get married. 

I'd said rather than burn her with fire (ref. @intrariver's gif above), let's drown her in milk so she finally got enough of it and leave our couple alone...

Archived