[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Preview:

Basically about Manager in hospital and YJ taking care of her and they have lots of talk about life.

Finally we see a hug between OTP in hospital at the end of the preview.

Okay, I was about to give up watching live, but since they gave this preview of reconciliation, I'll give them another chance. No more separation please PD-nim!!!!

thanks for the heads up.  i'll resume watching after ep 13 then. :joy: i'm here for the milk couple and if they're far apart, i don't want to waste my time watching others.  

I can't believe they letting the hookers daughter run circles around them.. She needs to be jailed. I hope the writer have her eposed for who she is.. I think CHW should walk into the engagment ceramony and tell his father out loud in front of everyone.. Why try to engage me to a hookers daughter you think this much of me .. I REFUSE And Walk Out.:naughty:  

2 hours ago, sava2sava said:

I can't believe they letting the hookers daughter run circles around them.. She needs to be jailed. I hope the writer have her eposed for who she is.. I think CHW should walk into the engagment ceramony and tell his father out loud in front of everyone.. Why try to engage me to a hookers daughter you think this much of me .. I REFUSE And Walk Out.:naughty:  

I think she is going to get a happy ending (no pun intended). CHW's stepbrother has been circulating around her in a few scenes and I think they will get together in the end.

Fluttering Warning Episode 12 Recap/Highlights: https://www.asiandrama4u.com/fluttering-warning-episode-12-recap/

42 minutes ago, Yenung Joa said:

I think she is going to get a happy ending (no pun intended). CHW's stepbrother has been circulating around her in a few scenes and I think they will get together in the end.

I believe that you are correct.  The more I think about the messed-up situation, the more it seems that the step-brother is the one person who has the key to resolving many of the family issues.

"Dear" scriptwriter,

I don't know what stupidity pills you've been taking while writing the scripts for episodes 10-12, BUT STOP TAKING DRUGS!! It's not good for the quality of the show, okay!? :sweatingbullets:

Anyway isn't this supposed to be a romcom? One which sells itself by "giving us viewers fluttering feelings"? Where are those flutters for 3 episodes when OTP aren't even around each other to give us those!??! How does a ROMCOM give LOW PRIORITY to ROMANCE scenes?!?!?!

What kind of romcom is really melodrama, filler, gives most screentime to annoying enemies, brother who somehow takes several scenes to say goodbye, a "bff" moping around that noone sympatizes with enough to care if he's moping, avoids OTP scenes for 3 episodes when only few episodes left now; they both "conviently" just happen to miss each others calls, has male lead unable to find a journalist who'll publish his story to expose his father and co. and "conviently" has that 1 trustable journalist lady is in the dark about it for several episodes???,

Get it together writer-nim!!!!

What should have taken ONE episode, should NOT drag for THREE episodes with most of it being irrelevant FILLER!!!

And I think you're right @sellamk  , that preview seems like they only reconsile at end of ep 13. So it will be 4 episodes wasted then! Gah!

.....At this point I'll only ever forgive the PD & Writer for wasting our YEH & CJM's talents and chemistry if 90% screentime of episodes 14-16 is just skinship :wub:scenes between the OTP! :blush:

(Including more and longer and deeper kisses & more of their amazing hugs!)    :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, thistle said:

I believe that you are correct.  The more I think about the messed-up situation, the more it seems that the step-brother is the one person who has the key to resolving many of the family issues.

Say it isn’t so. I don’t want her to get what she wants and hooking up with the half brother would effectively help her achieve her goal. She did too many things to harm others so I hate to see her rewarded for her bad behavior. 

15 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

Full version of the beach film making

Credit : HallyuYoonEunHye

I'm "borrowing" this for my blog, @lonetwilight to continue with our interesting conversation on missing body "accessories".

Please thank HallyuYoonEunHye for me on twitter. Or if she's hanging around here: Thanks, honey-bunny!

And here's my new post as an exchange gift. 

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2018/12/07/fluttering-alert-conversing-with-yjs-dad-ep-11

Spoiler

5nsoYOQ.png

See you later! 

21 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Say it isn’t so. I don’t want her to get what she wants and hooking up with the half brother would effectively help her achieve her goal. She did too many things to harm others so I hate to see her rewarded for her bad behavior. 

I can't stand the character either, and I certainly agree that she should not be rewarded.  More importantly, though, she should be stopped.

Unfortunately bad people are often Not stopped by being punished--instead it spurs them on.  However if they are distracted by getting something they want, they are very likely to cease focussing all their rage in the area it has been directed.

So my thinking is that if Ms. Witchy gets the Stepbrother (admittedly a very useless person), she still gets her "in" with the family and that settles her down.  Then the unpleasant Mom of Stepbrother gets to chill out since sonny boy is getting to take first place in the family.  Witchy's Father can also relax since he gets what he wants.  Everyone stops leaning on YJ and HW because they are no longer a target.  And it all goes down like dominoes.

In the end, it would be an easy out.  The only negative is that Witchy doesn't get what is coming to her.....or maybe she does since she will have to deal with an awful MIL.

I think the best way for CWH to protect YJ is by marrying her and announced to the public about their relationship. Wannabe wife can’t do anything if our OTP registered their marriage and announced to the world then! Haha. She will be useless to the Choego Group as CWH’s father view wannabe wife as a tool to rope CWH into his side. Well, that’s only my 2 cents. Not sure what the writer and PD-nun will do. Hope they will not screw up this whole drama with the angst anymore. They should stick with the romcom theme, not melodrama (T_T)

Aigoo @Ameera Ali didn't you watch the preview?  Manager unnie wakes up and looks like the drama will finally return to more romcom territory. (Unless they trick us with that preview and it's all just a wishful thinking dream by YYJ? ...SAY IT AINT SO!! :tears: )

I am fed up with the mope fest already and ready for a brighter eps 13:wub: (-16? No more mopey, pleeease writer-nim!!! :tears: ....Otherwise my heart will flutter with rage and not with lovey dovey love :dizzy:

Archived