[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

I came home only to find no subs to this episode as of now.. If anyone has a site were it's subbed already please msgs it to me asap Thanks.. It's nice to see some video clips Thabks for also posting them.. 

CHW is contemplating to persue his relationship on a real bases.. 

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO WILL BE CELEBRATING AND MAKING A GLUTTON OF YOUSELVES:

Image result for google images of happy thanksgiving

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, yukino78 said:

I would just go and get a press conference and tell the world he is in love with YJ, that his no good father wants to do with him and that richard simmons of a girl who created all the lies to ruin YJ.  But then if that happens the drama will be over. 

You're right. Then we won't have drama to watch.

If it were happening to me, I'll collect evidences and fight back with media exposure. You want to destroy me, I'll bring you down too. Let's see who has got more to lose. But drama leads are usually saints who will never do such thing to other people, even to people oppressing them. 

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

You're right. Then we won't have drama to watch.

If it were happening to me, I'll collect evidences and fight back with media exposure. You want to destroy me, I'll bring you down too. Let's see who has got more to lose. But drama leads are usually saints who will never do such thing to other people, even to people oppressing them. 

This what tees me off @ktcjdrama  I wish we will get one lead that will go all the way.. Get evidence and expose these type of people.. It would be even better if CHW did it that will teavh them about trying to use compaines for there own personal gains just because they don't want to marry a person they don't know or even like.. 

The rating went down, again (1.5%) and some netz (who’s YEH fanatics and ship her hard with her previous costar, even believe YEH has a boyfriend atm) already blame CJM for ‘his bad acting’ :triumph: 

I just can’t. I restrained myself for giving her my reply before but today I can’t. And I am not even a CJM fanatics and I was a YEH-KJH shipper back then.

49 minutes ago, Sulistya Wati said:

The rating went down, again (1.5%) and some netz (who’s YEH fanatics and ship her hard with her previous costar, even believe YEH has a boyfriend atm) already blame CJM for ‘his bad acting’ :triumph: 

I just can’t. I restrained myself for giving her my reply before but today I can’t. And I am not even a CJM fanatics and I was a YEH-KJH shipper back then.

Chingu, are they are really YEH fans? Whose Shipper?  CJM is doing  very well here. I’m not his fan. My favorite actor is Gong  Yoo, though I don’t ship them. Acting is acting and I believe personal matter is their business. 

What do you mean boyfriend atm? YEH had steady businesses, she do drama or movie because she love acting, we can see her working hard for the drama.  

As for CJM, I was impressed with him.  The drama is being aired 11 p.m as against 9:30 p.m timeslot of others. It was not even shot in other countries? 

I really hope YEH will also try other genre, she has talent. 

I don’t mind If YEH is handling her career very low key. 

20 minutes ago, Sulistya Wati said:

CJM's bad acting??? R u sure???? Is he/she blind??? 

Why when rating drop we must blame someone/somebody/something???

I'm YEH fans...n i don't ship her with anyone....but, with CJM as her partner here...i'm super glad n happy...

Just enjoy this drama...support all cast n crew....

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

sometimes i stop myself from paying too much attention to the rating... :x.....

it will kill you as well as some the comment you bounds to read....

this way i can keep sane and continue to enjoy my drama with their hindrance :x

Super agree.  Comments are hurtful so I avoid it. Let’s enjoy the drama. It’s getting better.

Who doesn't want high rating...i'm super sad also with YEH..cz, she's known as actress with high rating drama...

but, it's life...we not always at the top...

So, enjoy this drama...as long as all cast n crew happy....n of course, i'm also happy :wub: Milky Couple hwaiting!!!

I enjoyed this drama since the first episode. I guess everyone has his/her own taste. For me I really like the lead characters as played by the actors and I also like the supporting characters in the OTP’s circle of friends. I never really think of ratings unless it’s posted here. I would like the drama to do well for the sake of the actors but otherwise I really don’t care about ratings. Just the fact that I’ve been waiting through the afternoon, evening and night for Viki to finish the English subs made me realize how much I look forward to this show.

49 minutes ago, curiousyeh said:

Chingu, are they are really YEH fans? Whose Shipper?  CJM is doing  very well here. I’m not his fan. My favorite actor is Gong  Yoo, though I don’t ship them. Acting is acting and I believe personal matter is their business. 

What do you mean boyfriend atm? YEH had steady businesses, she do drama or movie because she love acting, we can see her working hard for the drama.  

As for CJM, I was impressed with him.  The drama is being aired 11 p.m as against 9:30 p.m timeslot of others. It was not even shot in other countries? 

I really hope YEH will also try other genre, she has talent. 

I don’t mind If YEH is handling her career very low key. 

She claim herself as YEH fan. When some posted about why YEH unfollowed CJM IG account, she seriously said that because ‘YEH boyfriend’ is jealous :lol:. When other replied her that YEH is single right now, she answer proudly “NO”. :rolleyes:

But I still have no reply for her about that. But when it comes to blame rating drop to ‘CJM bad acting’, I cannot anymore.

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols i know im suppose to be working but i kept refreshing the threads to see you guys :D 

and i can't wait for tonight!! though im dreading it too 

i need a knock on the head.....what is suppose to be my wish lols

crazy monkey 005

It seems the chaebol girl moving forward by making wedding invitation and send it to YJ.

Maybe WH next move is eloping with YJ? :P

5 minutes ago, Sulistya Wati said:

She claim herself as YEH fan. When some posted about why YEH unfollowed CJM IG account, she seriously said that because ‘YEH boyfriend’ is jealous :lol:. When other replied her that YEH is single right now, she said proudly “NO”. :rolleyes:

But I still have no reply for her about that. But when it comes to blame rating drop to ‘CJM bad acting’, I cannot anymore.

Weird...how can she know YEH personal life :rolleyes:

But, it's supper funny just because follow/unfollow things :D

Aigooo.....

But, i feel weird...why i fall in love with CJM acting??? :wub: i don't know....i really love YEH wit him..... He's super cute with YEH.....n most importan his voice kkk!!! 

I hope after this, they will have another project together

Hello guys! 

I’m a silent lurker here. I am a big fan of Chun Jung Myung since his What’s Up Fox and Yoon Eun Hye since Goong. Both are great actor and actress. Solid acting style! Love them both. 

Let’s ignore K-Netz negative comments. Let’s enjoy this beautiful ride. Every scenes are swoon-worthy scenes where I can see both, CJM and YEH in one screen

CJM always smiling with his cute little face. And our princess YEH beautiful face. Love them to the bones! 

A shipper inside me keep praying that both of them will fall in love in real life. From reel to real (^_^) but probably just my wishful thinking.

will support them in whatever path they do. They’re great as an individual and become greater when they combine force together. Chayyok CJM and YEH, our milky couple!

3 hours ago, Jemrie said:

Omoo his words  Funny thing is she pretended to be asleep and heard everything :love: ð#FlutteringWarning #LoveAlert #yooneunhye

boyfriend goals:love:

OPPA:wub:

i love this :wub:

WH: i have to compete with over 2 million fanclub members n 1 million social media followers to be with u

WH: let me be the only one competing

WH: you don't need to compete with anyone

---> this is like encouraging message to us, let this drama compete with its own, don't compare it to others... :D

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20181122

tonight!!!!

YEH unnie :wub: no word can describe how i love u even i'm a girl ^^ ....

i will b your side no matter what happen to u ^^

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

sometimes i stop myself from paying too much attention to the rating... :x.....

it will kill you as well as some the comment you bounds to read....

this way i can keep sane and continue to enjoy my drama with their hindrance :x

Same with me ;) I'm just grateful that finally my bias (YEH) making a comeback. And paired with a good actor like CJM is a bonus for me. So yeah don't really care about the rating that much

2 hours ago, Sulistya Wati said:

@Sulistya Wati  I think he's doing a fine job.. These people aren't looking at his character overall.. Here a quite single guy who don;t do anything in life but to go to work come home and fixes his dinner and probably watch Tv and off to bed..  All of a sudden he's set up on a blind date.. Then politely tells witch poo he's not interested and don't want a marriage deal or her.. Now far as his acting goes I think he's doing a wonderful potraying his character..:thumbsup:  If those Knetz are reading this thread I'm a fan and far as he's concern bite him:smirk: I'm replying for him..

2 hours ago, Syanzi Ana said:

Can we put rule here at this forum???

Don't post rating....don't inform us abt rating....dont talk abt 'rating'...

@Syanzi Ana  AMEN I second this motion:thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@Sulistya Wati  I think he's doing a fine job.. These people aren't looking at his character overall.. Here a quite single guy who don;t do anything in life but to go to work come home and fixes his dinner and probably watch Tv and off to bed..  All of a sudden he's set up on a blind date.. Then politely tells witch poo he's not interested and don't want a marriage deal or her.. Now far as his acting goes I think he's doing a wonderful potraying his character..:thumbsup:  If those Knetz are reading this thread I'm a fan and far as he's concern bite him:smirk: I'm replying for him..

@Syanzi Ana  AMEN I second this motion:thumbsup:

@sava2sava, ITA. I just finished watching the episode and I think he plays his character well. I melted when he acted out the part where he told YYJ that she’s the only woman that exists for him. His gesture was :wub:. I also love his eyes. I :love: this OTP. I really enjoy watching a mature relationship like theirs. 

I've waited for YEH for so long to watch her again in a drama. No amount lf negative vibes could ever ruin my enthuiasm in supporting my favorite YEH. In regard to the ratings, I don't really care since the fact that she's been given another lead role after years in haitus is already an indication that she still rocks!!!

Archived