[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like how this is showing a more calm "real" romance between our leads. While there are a lot of dramatic things happening, I am enjoying how the leads seem very mature about the whole situation despite their differences. It makes me really root for them as neither one is a "jerk" but are clearly two people with a lot of hurt and baggage that needs healing. And with all the crazies that seem to be around, they are going to need each other.

As for WH not hugging/comforting YJ when she was crying...I think part of that is a culture difference and not a cold reaction. In the states, people hug/comfort strangers when they are upset no matter gender, but I hear in Asian countries, that doesn't generally happen except between two people who know each other really well or are in a relationship. He was actually being really respectful and thoughtful though by pulling the screen so that she had her privacy to cry and then encouraged her brother immediately to comfort her, as the brother could do so appropriately. Eventually when they get closer, I think he will actually comfort her himself.  <3 

I'm getting excited by the love development part between the two leads so far. They couldn't help but attracted to each other despite the "odd" circumstance. I think what will unite them in the end is that they share the same tragic past experience.

I really love the interaction between YEH & CJM every time they appear on screen. They're matching well in acting both for comedic or dramatic scenes. I think their scenes together will be memorable in the long run ^_^

I am very much satisfied with the way things are going in the drama. They are really great actors. I can't wait to see the upcoming episodes, but for now I will just be watching the previous episodes again and again and again coz I can't get over it. Super kilig!

13 minutes ago, Sulistya Wati said:

yes is good !!:D yesterday was 2.018% and remember this drama is from different timeslot, (11pm) right now has the best ratings from MBN , its the first time that they have a drama with high ratings

I was right to stay with this drama, I love love the main couple. Aside that they look so beautiful together. 

The announcement scene reminded me of Notting Hill, which makes me all fluffy till now.

It was cute how the doctor looks so shy after the announcement and was walking hand in hand with YYJ. I was so giddy haha!

13 hours ago, rina04 said:

@sava2sava if her father did that...there is something in future heading our couple...my guess her father did something in fire accident that coz her mother died as to help young woo hyun...both her mother n woo hyun had in same place?? havent watched ep 3...dont know her father already mentioned or not.. 

My thought is he saved him instaed of going to help his family 

15 minutes ago, Syanzi Ana said:

This drama doesn't have any advantages in terms of broadcast time and tv channel....

Exactly, and it also doesn't have any famous writer or director to back up except maybe two more known leads (YEH & CJM). So could get high rating (for TV cable) and maintain it is just incredible IMO :)

52 minutes ago, lee-chan said:

I was right to stay with this drama, I love love the main couple. Aside that they look so beautiful together. 

The announcement scene reminded me of Notting Hill, which makes me all fluffy till now.

It was cute how the doctor looks so shy after the announcement and was walking hand in hand with YYJ. I was so giddy haha!

Exactly my thought! Even before the announcement scene. The characters are similar to Notting Hill; a top star and a commoner.

2 hours ago, lee-chan said:

1 hour ago, Sulistya Wati said:

Exactly my thought! Even before the announcement scene. The characters are similar to Notting Hill; a top star and a commoner.

And the characters are civil, nice, and sincere with each other.... they find solace with each other's company.  

I loved how, in episode 3, when they ran into each other at the hotel/venue, they were genuinely happy to see one another.... and it wasn't one sided either...  

I just watched ep 1- 3 in one hit Wed pm. Lol. That was unexpected. I wasn't expecting YEH to play someone who appears light hearted. I need to Google her lips size after this post. I don't know if it is the lipstick colour or the lighting. She looks youthful in some then her face has lines in harsh lighting.

Addit on Thur PM after watching ep 4 raw. No time to watch subbed yet. The preview I saw is way shorter than the Instagram preview. 

I don't know what I was expecting but certainly didn't expect to find a really determined 2nd female lead. She is kinda scary and determined isn't she? Look at all the roadblocks.

I wasn't expecting the fire. Then the stabbing. I thought it was a standard rom com drama. What is going on? And the voiceover during that scene. Who is he speaking/ confessing to? And its only ep 4.

The directing is ok but the scene transitions are a bit abrupt. The stylist or makeup artist is not doing YEH any favours. Her foundation is so obvious and the lipstick really stands out. Too much. All that lighting throwing shadows on her facial lines and white BB complexion is not helping.

The 2 leads are sweet together. But the actor playing her younger brother reminds me of an idol singer. The 2 mothers and father are actors I recognise but not any of the others ( except for the CEO ). And the lines are kinda corny or cliche. But YEH and CJM carries it with flair. I like these 2 actors but the plot is kinda meh. I mean the things they sprout on screen are saved because they deliver with total conviction. Where else I choke and sputter seeing what the other lines are like. I am talking especially about the episode 4 scenes. Man the rationale between the CEO and reporter is illogical and either the lines are bad or their acting is bad. Ok, I think the reporter and 2nd female lead are bad actors. The brother is as well. I cringed listening to the walkie talkie talk this episode. Maybe it sounds better with English subtitles but it sure as heck made me cringe.  I was like " wow can you sound any more false". Nope. Apparently they can.

Archived