Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

Rewatching til Wednesday...  Hate weekdays but nowadays, it just can't come soon enough.

Anywayzzz, in episode 2, when she barged into his home drunk.....  I realized how easily our two leads get along....  She convinced him to eat with him, thus opening a bit to her but it seems to be enough that he looked like he was going to give her a ride to wherever she wanted to go before.  Initially, he refused but after eating and talking to her, they seemed to be going somewhere since they ended up in the parking garage... 

And I love how even though they didn't address it and we didn't see him change his mind, the drama showed that 1) CWH is not a stubborn mule (like most leads usually are) 2) YJ is good at making people trust her (she's sincere and has empathy towards another being, even when she herself is having a difficult time) 3) their conversation went better than what is shown since he had a complete 180 from not eating with her to doing so and not giving her a ride to (again) doing so.  Not only that, his attitude with her at the garage is completely different from that morning.  4) the drama does not dwell on details, as much as other dramas (I mean, they didn't even re-address the ride but we know what was happening)

I really like how this drama does not dwell too much on details and that the characters (at least the leads) aren't stubborn.  CWH is not stubborn with how he changed his attitude towards YJ and YJ is not stubborn with her not pushing CWH to get her way (the ride and in ep 3, she didn't keep pushing him to be her fake bf)

• Like 21

While waiting for the next episode, I watched Knowing Bros (Ask Us Anything) with Chun Jung Myung as a guest. And I am really surprised cause he is not what I imagined.

Like having near death experience, and be jiujitsu black belt holder only for 6 years while commonly it needs 10 yrs to do so. Having a girlfriend which is a daughter-of-a-gangster-boss and being beaten by him...

Oh my... :sweatingbullets: what a manly life he has:wub:

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

it's been a while since I come to soompi and I'm back for this drama :w00t:

To be honest, I wasn't expecting anything when I first started watching but Chun Jung Myung and Yoon Eun Hye is such darlings in here I can't even.....

The series really grows on you! I kind of love how the characters grows and this drama brings back the old k-drama feel. :wub:

This also my first CJM drama and surprisingly he has me hooked on his quiet, understated performance. Thumbs up!

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, Far^away said:

it's been a while since I come to soompi and I'm back for this drama :w00t:

To be honest, I wasn't expecting anything when I first started watching but Chun Jung Myung and Yoon Eun Hye is such darlings in here I can't even.....

The series really grows on you! I kind of love how the characters grows and this drama brings back the old k-drama feel. :wub:

This also my first CJM drama and surprisingly he has me hooked on his quiet, understated performance. Thumbs up!

to be honest i forgotten about YEH comeback....oh boy im bad lols....

i always love YEH drama and how could i have slip on this :( im so bad lols....i make sure i will watch this later when i get home :)  and i catch back with u guys on this :D 

and go all fluttering with you guys in it :D 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Can't wait for Wednesday because I want to see the OTP again so much.... esp.WH... :D 

On a side note, does anyone else feel weird seeing WH-fiance-wannabe with her secretary? He was by her side when she was exercising full of sweat, then when he covered her with towel as she was climbing out of the pool... too close and personal, I'd say... wouldn't be surprised if in the end the secretary turned out to be holding a torch for her :P 

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, agdr03 said:

Hello! Hello!

I hope I am welcome here :)

I have enjoyed the 4 episodes of Fluttering Alert and I really do like our couple here :wub: 

I have been a fan of YEH since Goong so it is a welcome change for me to finally see her in a good drama come back. I like what I see :D  I am not a fan of CJM but his growing on me. :)

There's a few scenes that I love: 

1- WH watching over YJ while she rests after her advertisement accident  

2 - WH announcing that he is her bf,

3- walking while trying to look like they are lovebirds (thought this was so natural and funny too)

4- when WH answered YJ's ex phone call

5- when WH cleared the dishes after their dinner, YJ wanted to help but he did it. 

Looking forward to more of our 'fake' couple until that coming kiss!!! :D 

:D

I made my list, too, girlfriend! It has lots of pictures so I'm not going to double post over here. Tell me if I overlooked anything.

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2018/11/12/fluttering-alert-heart-fluttering-moments-ep-4

But I totally agree: clearing the dishes is 100% a swoon-worthy moment. It's funny that you and @USAFarmgirl mentioned it. 

@Jemrie,

I borrowed a couple of your gifs and pics. Hope you don't mind. Saved me time taking screenshots of them. 

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.. waving hello at @packmule3 hello-red-crab-emoticon.gif?1292455361 ;  yup, this is the first drama we are watching. we have different tastes. not keen on dramas where I have no clue who the OTP are.:P  hahahaha...

it is funny -- I did see the apple but didn't connect it to sagwa. instead, I was wondering why she only sent one and whether there was some more underneath in that box. how does one buy just one apple? ^_^ granted, there are times, when I just buy 150 gms of some vegetable and a single apple can weight that much... yes, random details... but all we need to know is sagwa also means sorry. righto! :D

Heyyyy... where did you get this emoji hello-red-crab-emoticon.gif?1292455361 ?  Did @CamelKnight finally get to work our requests of emojis??? What's that dude up to? Anyway...

The apple is a trope specific to Kdramas. I thought it was cute that the apple came wrapped up like that.

And oh! Here's a little bit of trivia because you and I like this kinda thing. Do you know that stores here mostly sell perfectly-shaped apples, pears, lemons, and other produce? lol. If Korea has this problem with cosmetically enhanced faces, then America has a problem too with ugly fruits. I've always wondered what happened to them. They probably became feeds for animals or something. Well, I discovered that there's start-up company that buys these deformed fruits and sells them. It's an interesting concept. And now when I go to farmer's markets,  I pick the imperfect fruits, too. The only time I see fruits here individually wrapped like YJ's is when I go Korean stores.

https://www.imperfectproduce.com/about-us

@angelangie!

My BFF from the dinosaur age?  Muwah.  I'm glad you're here. Who's WangSo? Is this from that kdrama with IU and the four/five/six princes who loved her? 

@ktcjdrama,

YJ said, " “We found out what kind of clothes suit you the best because we tried on all those clothes. This was a meaningful struggle.”

He said, "You said this before. You find out the first outfit you put on is the better one after you put on the next one. It was a meaningful hardship. Now you’ve gained the discernment to see a good guy due to Hwang Jae Min. Think of it as a meaningful bad encounter and shake it off."

I agree I liked that part...although it was kinda cheesy. lol. The funny thing this isn't the first time that WH mentioned looking for a "good" guy/girl. He said that before in Episode 1. Hmmm...I'll have to write about this in my blog. 

As for the clothes, I liked this outfit. It would be a pain to wash and iron though with those plastic-y flowers but it looked cute for spring wear. 

evWo3KO.jpg

• Like 14
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

@ktcjdrama I have started watching this drama and so far, I like it. Kang Hye Joo has turned into a real monster. It is interesting how two illegitimate children deal with their situation. Both have a similar past but they react totally differently, in fact the opposite. While CWH rejects his father and adoptive family, KHJ is more determined than ever to become recognized as a part of the Kang family. Striking is that we can see through KHJ's life that although she is following her father's orders, she is not really accepted. Actually she is unhappy, yet she is not showing it. She believes that once she gets power through her marriage, she will get accepted. What she doesn't realize is that her own family will never really accept her, no matter how much power she gets. She will never be loved. She is just a tool for the dad's company. So in the end CWH is right: distancing himself from that powerful family is the best because he can live a normal life and is not used. CWH is keeping people at a certain distance as he sees what people can do others due to "love": his mother had a relationship with the CEO Cha, she got divorced a lot of times, YYJ's boyfriend JM double timing aso. 

• Like 16

Glad you're joining us here @bebebisous33 Always love reading your insights and speculations.

I am surprised though that for someone like KHJ, she was able to do so many things behind the scene to create problems for YJ. It means she already has the power and connections even before marrying. I'd like to know more about her current status/position in the family/company, but not at the expense of our OTP moments, please...

• Like 10

lols @packmule3 lols dinosaur age? did we age that much? lols you probably want the emoji from here :D yea WangSo is the 4th prince where u have 4 or 5 princes trip over it for IU :D  a lil side track but hey they the one who show WangSo on the screen so im not taking the blame for the OT :P 

love-rose-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277407

i believe that is where @Lmangla gotten them :) EMOJIS: http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/red-crab/

anyway i just finish 4episodes at a go and i rush home just to watch it so that im on track :D not sure either why i suddenly trip into this too lols.... :) 

i can only say both Yoon YooJung & Cha WooHyun both carried emotional scars....both are scare of fire.....we knows of YooJung fears of the fire....but what about WooHyun? what trigger it? something that tie them together? Childhood friends that got separated due to the fire that took YooJung's mother life? 

i didnt read the book so i wont know....the knowledge i had on both the drama synopsis are as much as what i'm reading on the first page :) ( @curiousyeh did mention this at above, maybe if u want if u stumble across the webnovel translation, you are always welcome to post it into a spoiler so we have light shed on it......... of course it might not be for everyone as not all like spoiler like me :D, so just put enough warning that if they dont like spoiler do not read the link :D  )

scars aside i love how both barge into each other life.....YooJung barge into WooHyun life with a few coincidence that we tends to see only on screen.... however i see different sides of YooJung in just 4 episodes....

Lovesick airhead that let love blinded  her for something she can obviously detect from afar to the experience actress that she is...where she can turn on an emotions with just a flick of the wrist... :) but i guess her hunger for love had made her try to see and look and also as said that she ignore the obvious sign of lies that was staring right straight back her wishing that the love she saw is true or should i say that a love that wasnt there to begin with but she force herself into believing that it was there for sure for a moment...

WooHyun who took YooJung in just because she stumbles into his life unexpectedly and also how the mere coincidences that places them at each intersection when the photos was taken that had him being the best candidates for the stand in lover that YooJung needed right at that moment to save her career.......

however one thing for sure.....as much as WooHyun is smart.....he let his mother blind slide him for sure....his mother is always up to something and forcing him into some corner.....does she really love her son? or is he a tool just for her to get something she hunger for?

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

I don’t read the webtoon. I Just read the sypnosis somewhere. I’m not  even sure if it is right. I don’t even know the age of YJY and CWH. I guess the production is adapting faithfully the original because I read the author of the webtoon is working with the screenwriter. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, packmule3 said:

The apple is a trope specific to Kdramas. I thought it was cute that the apple came wrapped up like that.

And oh! Here's a little bit of trivia because you and I like this kinda thing. Do you know that stores here mostly sell perfectly-shaped apples, pears, lemons, and other produce? lol. If Korea has this problem with cosmetically enhanced faces, then America has a problem too with ugly fruits. I've always wondered what happened to them. They probably became feeds for animals or something. Well, I discovered that there's start-up company that buys these deformed fruits and sells them. It's an interesting concept. And now when I go to farmer's markets,  I pick the imperfect fruits, too. The only time I see fruits here individually wrapped like YJ's is when I go Korean stores.

LOL... ugly fruit? :lol:  well, no perfect looking fruits or vegetables in my grocery store. kekeke... and we get individually wrapped apples if they are removed just out of the box and the store hasn't had time to unwrap them. I was surprised that you could buy one. we buy in weight and so technically, we can pick as little or as much as we want but it just seemed absurd to gift one apple.....

like @angelangie said, I got that red crab emoticon from that site...

am wondering what happened to the doctor hyung in the other hospital. he is actually well-known actor -- seen him in plenty of dramas. was it a cameo? seemed weird that he just disappeared...

Han_Sang-Jin-p2.jpg

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, curiousyeh said:

I don’t read the webtoon. I Just read the sypnosis somewhere. I’m not  even sure if it is right. I don’t even know the age of YJY and CWH. I guess the production is adapting faithfully the original because I read the author of the webtoon is working with the screenwriter. 

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am wondering what happened to the doctor hyung in the other hospital. he is actually well-known actor -- seen him in plenty of dramas. was it a cameo? seemed weird that he just disappeared...

probably guest appearance? :) 

• Like 8

Actually i rewatch it again and i find i love 'Han JyeKyung' character in YooJung life....

she needs someone who can keep her in check....and while JyeKyung seems to be controlling and forbade things in her life.....she has it for her best interest and from where we can see if it werent for JyeKyung, YooJung will not reach this height in her life....

she put up with YooJung's antic for sure and she gave her freedom too and tried her best to protect & shield her as much as possible.....YooJung has bad childhood memories as far as we can see....however she has the best team around her that really care for her not because she is some super star but for who she is....and try their best to do their utmost to protect as much as she is providing and also giving them the boost in life.....

i love the part where JyeKyung massage for her.....it show a closeness....as usually massages only happen with ppl you are real close to :) they are family 

• Like 11

chingus, just a little OT: need suggestions for november birthday post. any drama (completed) or kpop suggestions with the following qualities -- calming/soothing, warmth and fortune.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

chingus, just a little OT: need suggestions for november birthday post. any drama (completed) or kpop suggestions with the following qualities -- calming/soothing, warmth and fortune.

'30 Still 17' or 'Your House Helper' are the main two that come to mind for me from what I've watched recently.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1