[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good read  B)

Love-Alert-2.jpg?zoom=3&resize=360%2C240&ssl=1

TV / MOVIES

K-Drama Premiere: “Love Alert” Brings Heart-Fluttering Moments With Leads’ Great Chemistry Albeit Its Simple Storyline

By Emylyn Castalla | November 5, 2018

Despite its plain narrative Love Alert is a promising drama. The straight up rom-com premise definitely offers a welcome break from all the serious dramas currently airing. The plot is basic, and viewers will certainly see a story saddled with clichés but for this drama, it works. It is also nice to see Yoon Eun Hye back in an acting role.

Love Alert‘s major hook is the undeniable chemistry of its leads. The first two episodes are not yet heavy on the romance, but the interactions between Yoon Eun Hye and Chun Jung Myung will make you smile. There are enough scenes that offer a peek at the direction their characters are heading to as they slowly discover the path to true love.

The conflict, although not yet obvious, lies in the three-month dating contract. As we all know, things are never simple with an agreement like that. Complications are bound to arise. It would be interesting to witness how Cha Woo Hyun and Yoon Yoo Jung deal with the consequences of their actions. I don’t have high expectations, but I love the simplicity of the plot. You don’t always have to rely on thought-provoking premises to enjoy watching a drama, sometimes going with the feels and heart-fluttering moments will do. Love Alert promises just that.

To read the full article you can click this link :

https://www.hellokpop.com/tv-movies/k-drama-premiere-love-alert/

lovealert.png

[Love Alert] Ep 2 spoilers, Yoon Eun Hye & Chun Jung Myung

Article: Naver 'Love Alert' Will Jung Chun Myung accept Yoon Eun Hye's request to a contractual relationship? 

1. [+26,-9]
The development is fast, and I look forward to the story. Episode 1 is more interesting than episode 2... But these days, even Announcers draw their eyebrows and line their eyes... She's a
top star, but she only puts makeup on her lips. I feel uncomfortable seeing that... Please wear pretty makeup that suit your role. 

2. [+19,-10]
I'm just not watching this because of Yoon Eun Hye. 

3. [+10,-2]
It's fun, I hope next week comes quickly. 

4. [+8,-2]
I want to watch the third episode quickly. 

5. [+5,-0]
I enjoyed watching this. 

6. [+19,-17]
Yoon Eun Hye's acting improved a lot now. It's my first time watching this drama, and it's interesting. 

7. [+12,-12]
What do you mean her acting improved? She got worse. 

8. [+0,-0]
A contractual marriage, such an unrealistic drama.. 

alert2.png

Article: Naver 'Love Alert' Made it because of Yoon Eun Hye… MBN's best ratings in history 

1. [+48,-6]
Isn't it because of Chun Jung Myung? 

2. [+19,-5]
Hul, how is that possible? 

3. [+21,-8]
There's Chun Jung Myung too. I'm not watching this because of Yoon Eun Hye~ 

4. [+17,-5]
What happened to your nose? It reminds me of Avatar. 

5. [+18,-8]
Because of Yoon Eun Hye, I'm not watching it though
.. It's funny to be avoiding like that. She looks like she had aged too. 

6. [+12,-5]
Chun Jung Myung is so cool. ♡ It's fun~~

7. [+8,-3]
Haven't seen Chun Jung Myung in a while, he's so cool. The drama is fun too. I'll be a first broadcast killer in the future too!

8. [+8,-3]
Isn't she in China? When did she come back? And even made a drama?? Seriously. I. Don't. Want. To. Watch. It. 

9. [+11,-8]
I've watched a bit of it. Chun Jung Myung is surprisingly charming. It's difficult to watch the rerun if I miss the first broadcast, so I watched it. I really dislike Yoon Eun Hye. I really liked her during her Coffee Prince days, but she's getting more and more dislikeable. 

cr

=====

p/s: Some of Knets can stay pressed cuz let me tell you all something no one cares about them

and their irrelevant opinions :rolleyes:

I've always been a fan of Chun Jung Myung :P but Yoon Eun Hye is the real revelation in this drama for me so far . She is such a great, funny, quirky and loveable kind of girl. I loved her character in this drama .:wub:

She just has this charm both attractively and comically that is so sweet and endearing. :D

@Ameera Ali I like YEH since Vineyard Man, I watched it when I was pregnant and some laugh never fail to help me with my miserable days back then. You should check her past works, some quite interesting. I don’t really care what she did to her face, it’s her decision and it’s dog eat dog world up there, one must stay in shape else lose out. She got good personality (based on her co-star’s interviews) and it’s good enough for me. I did concern about her big trouble few years ago, I worry she will never return to our screen! Now with this new project, I’m relief that she’s back, plus the story line is light for a faint hearted prone to screaming ahjumma like me :D

I'm loving this drama already! It's been a while since I posted at soompi, but I just want to say I'm excited about this drama.  I'll enjoy the ride! Love YEH!

Oh and thank you for all who are sharing videos and photos of the drama! 

I just need this to continue the stories I wrote and probably create new ones! 

51 minutes ago, oktatwork said:

@Ameera Ali I like YEH since Vineyard Man, I watched it when I was pregnant and some laugh never fail to help me with my miserable days back then. You should check her past works, some quite interesting. I don’t really care what she did to her face, it’s her decision and it’s dog eat dog world up there, one must stay in shape else lose out. She got good personality (based on her co-star’s interviews) and it’s good enough for me. I did concern about her big trouble few years ago, I worry she will never return to our screen! Now with this new project, I’m relief that she’s back, plus the story line is light for a faint hearted prone to screaming ahjumma like me :D

I loved YEH since her X Man days then Goong, Vineyard Man, Coffee Prince, Lie to Me, Marry him if you dare and others! I have her dramas! I support her 100% All my stories have her as my main lady! hehehehe.

2 hours ago, oktatwork said:

I don’t really care what she did to her face, it’s her decision and it’s dog eat dog world up there, one must stay in shape else lose out. She got good personality (based on her co-star’s interviews) and it’s good enough for me. I did concern about her big trouble few years ago, I worry she will never return to our screen! Now with this new project, I’m relief that she’s back, plus the story line is light for a faint hearted prone to screaming ahjumma like me :D

I watch lie to me but I need to watch vineyard man next weekends hopefully :sweatingbullets: 

Isn’t  she’s looking really nice in this drama , she’s one of those people who look better with age :wub: 

I for one would like to see her in daily drama .

My thoughts after ep 2 :

8-C7986-C0-BC86-46-BB-8819-504-C19-DD101

Poor Cha woo Hyeon , he is such a gentleman if I was him I would kick her out from the coffee shop .

Apart from her being creepy stalker ,the idea that a woman would say to a man she met twice “you’re a man who’s right for me “it’s embarrassing but what makes it far fetched as to be ridiculous she is doing it for the family that outcasted her and ignored her silly girl do it for money :D

But I love how she come to some crazy realization and set off to get her future husband with father blessing B)

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

My thoughts after ep 2 :

8-C7986-C0-BC86-46-BB-8819-504-C19-DD101

Poor Cha woo Hyeon , he is such a gentleman if I was him I would kick her out from the coffee shop .

Apart from her being creepy stalker ,the idea that a woman would say to a man she met twice “you’re a man who’s right for me “it’s embarrassing but what makes it far fetched as to be ridiculous she is doing it for the family that outcasted her and ignored her silly girl do it for money :D

But I love how she come to some crazy realization and set off to get her future husband with father blessing B)

I think she did all that not just because of money alone but more for her dignity and recognition as a part of the family. It's something she's missing dearly when she grown up as an outcast all of her life. So to some extent I understand why she does that. 

Cute ^_^

@lunchbox manila I like that idea. But it depend on YEH. I think you know the reason why she never be a guest in RM. But she will surprised everyone if she finally stars in that variety show ;)

I've been camping around here hoping will see another preview for episode 3.  While waiting...I was thinking how i want to smack that guy that dumped YEH.  Not familiar with their names yet.  hehehehe.  Anywayz, i know her friend and fellow actor has a crush on YEHs character.  

Me hating the characters and loving the rest is just proof how good these actors are! They made want to smack and kick one while the other one I just want to hug and pinched their cheeks.  I love this drama.  Can't stop smiling.  I know I'll be crying later since YEH is good at making others cry when she cries. hehehe

Arranged marriage has always been one of the many kdramas trope/cliche... There were many that I heard of in my parents generation too... but for this current time, I can never ever understand how two modern people could marry someone they barely know for the sake of expanding business empires. For example like that 2nd female lead say, "you're the right man for me"... I really just cannot imagine sharing a room, a bed, with a man that has no interest in me, or that I have no interest in. No, thank you...

I'll accept the proposal for camouflage romance

Enter article 2018-11-07 10:08:37

2018110701000659400047671.jpg

Sports Chosun Jo Yoon Sun reporter] Will Cheon Jeong Myung and Yoon Eun Hye camouflage romance begin? In the MBN drama series "Suremisho" (Production Surememo) broadcasted today (7th), the curiosity toward the drama is getting bigger by publishing Cheon Jeongmyong (Chau Woo Hyun) and Yoon Eun Hye (Yoon Yoo Jeong) romance.  

Yoon Jung - joon (Yoon Eun - hyeon) tried to admit her devotion to his boyfriend, Hu Jae - min (last minute), but was bitterly betrayed by unexpected marriage news. Yoon Jae - kyung, a representative of the agency Yoon Jae - kyung, asked Chow Hyun to become her official lover, but Yun Yoo - jeong asked him again for a three - month contract and caused a pupil earthquake. 

So today (7th), Chow Hyun's acceptance the proposal and the demand for watching the drama is rising. The appearance of Cha Yu-hyun, who appeared suddenly in the meeting place of the film critic, is forewarning. 

Cha Woo-hyun witnessed an unexpected scene he would encounter and started his actions. In particular, Yun Yoo's surprise expression suggests that an unforeseen unexpected situation has occurred. He also tells Yun Yoo-jung, "I am now redeemed for the mileage I have earned," and it is raising various speculations about the meaning of his words and the reasons for her surprise. 

An official from the 'Sureum advisory' said, "It would like to take note of what will happen between the two people," Chow said. Which is expected to increase in the near future. 

On the other hand, MBN drama "Suleimnosoba", star doctor Chowu and top star Yun Yu, is unveiled. 

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201811070100065940004767&ServiceDate=20181107

Archived