Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Woah what a weird time

This drama doesn't have any advantages in terms of broadcast time and tv channel....

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Syanzi Ana said:

This drama doesn't have any advantages in terms of broadcast time and tv channel....

 

Exactly, and it also doesn't have any famous writer or director to back up except maybe two more known leads (YEH & CJM). So could get high rating (for TV cable) and maintain it is just incredible IMO :)

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, lee-chan said:

I was right to stay with this drama, I love love the main couple. Aside that they look so beautiful together. 

The announcement scene reminded me of Notting Hill, which makes me all fluffy till now.

It was cute how the doctor looks so shy after the announcement and was walking hand in hand with YYJ. I was so giddy haha!

 

Exactly my thought! Even before the announcement scene. The characters are similar to Notting Hill; a top star and a commoner.

Edited by Sulistya Wati
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lee-chan said:

I was right to stay with this drama, I love love the main couple. Aside that they look so beautiful together. 

The announcement scene reminded me of Notting Hill, which makes me all fluffy till now.

It was cute how the doctor looks so shy after the announcement and was walking hand in hand with YYJ. I was so giddy haha!

 

1 hour ago, Sulistya Wati said:

Exactly my thought! Even before the announcement scene. The characters are similar to Notting Hill; a top star and a commoner.

 

And the characters are civil, nice, and sincere with each other.... they find solace with each other's company.  

 

I loved how, in episode 3, when they ran into each other at the hotel/venue, they were genuinely happy to see one another.... and it wasn't one sided either...  

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just watched ep 1- 3 in one hit Wed pm. Lol. That was unexpected. I wasn't expecting YEH to play someone who appears light hearted. I need to Google her lips size after this post. I don't know if it is the lipstick colour or the lighting. She looks youthful in some then her face has lines in harsh lighting.

 

Addit on Thur PM after watching ep 4 raw. No time to watch subbed yet. The preview I saw is way shorter than the Instagram preview. 

 

I don't know what I was expecting but certainly didn't expect to find a really determined 2nd female lead. She is kinda scary and determined isn't she? Look at all the roadblocks.

 

I wasn't expecting the fire. Then the stabbing. I thought it was a standard rom com drama. What is going on? And the voiceover during that scene. Who is he speaking/ confessing to? And its only ep 4.

 

The directing is ok but the scene transitions are a bit abrupt. The stylist or makeup artist is not doing YEH any favours. Her foundation is so obvious and the lipstick really stands out. Too much. All that lighting throwing shadows on her facial lines and white BB complexion is not helping.

 

The 2 leads are sweet together. But the actor playing her younger brother reminds me of an idol singer. The 2 mothers and father are actors I recognise but not any of the others ( except for the CEO ). And the lines are kinda corny or cliche. But YEH and CJM carries it with flair. I like these 2 actors but the plot is kinda meh. I mean the things they sprout on screen are saved because they deliver with total conviction. Where else I choke and sputter seeing what the other lines are like. I am talking especially about the episode 4 scenes. Man the rationale between the CEO and reporter is illogical and either the lines are bad or their acting is bad. Ok, I think the reporter and 2nd female lead are bad actors. The brother is as well. I cringed listening to the walkie talkie talk this episode. Maybe it sounds better with English subtitles but it sure as heck made me cringe.  I was like " wow can you sound any more false". Nope. Apparently they can.

  • Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ck1Oz valid point made about YEH's makeup artist!!!!! What the heck is she doing with YEH's face?! She needs to be fired............. Realllllllllllllllllllllly hope it gets better. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlexandraReid said:

 

Can anyone here pm me the link of ep4 with subs??,

 

ive been checking some of the sites, but it's still incomplete.. its hard for me to understand it,

 

thanks in advance!  :relaxed:

 

i was searching but the sub are incomplete, but Viki has it 100% now

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I was watching the episodes yesterday again, it stuck me how realistic they portrayed WH as being uncomfortable pretending to have a very close relationship with someone he doesn't know. At first I had thought it was poor acting, but then I realized that I probably would have acted the same way had I been put into that situation. It will be interesting to see how he becomes more comfortable with YJ over time and falls for her. 

I think that with the fire, it will push our lead to care for her more.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, guinearoyal said:

When I was watching the episodes yesterday again, it stuck me how realistic they portrayed WH as being uncomfortable pretending to have a very close relationship with someone he doesn't know. At first I had thought it was poor acting, but then I realized that I probably would have acted the same way had I been put into that situation. It will be interesting to see how he becomes more comfortable with YJ over time and falls for her. 

I think that with the fire, it will push our lead to care for her more.

@guinearoyal   Not only the fire incident but also all the things the scary girl will be doing she's going after everything connected to YEH including the friends around her to try and het them tio breakup so she could marry him what this dumb girl fail to realizes is the more she hurts YEH the closer sje'll be pushing them together.. He's going to protect YEH at all cost because of her stupidity..  She needs to marry him because her father has threaten to take eveything away from her and kick her out.. Well if she's caught pulling all these horrible acts will also cost her because that's going to relect badly on her and the family.. She could also be sued which I wish that YEH do.. 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This drama is really something. I was in the middle of preparing my visit to my daughter but I still trying to find the subtitle for latest episode.

And the result, I forgot to bring one of my promise to my daughter (bad bad bad mother). Now at 2 am, I watch episode 4 (again) on a train use my smartphone because the 100% subtitle is on.

I won’t explain what effort I made to play this drama on my smartphone, XD.

Btw, I wish our milk couple first kiss will come next week.

 

  • Like 10
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, guinearoyal said:

When I was watching the episodes yesterday again, it stuck me how realistic they portrayed WH as being uncomfortable pretending to have a very close relationship with someone he doesn't know. At first I had thought it was poor acting, but then I realized that I probably would have acted the same way had I been put into that situation. It will be interesting to see how he becomes more comfortable with YJ over time and falls for her. 

I think that with the fire, it will push our lead to care for her more.

Totally agree with you on how realistic they have made their characters to be.

I laughed when they were upset with each other over the money matter in the beginning of the scene. They are just like a bickering couple. Ha.

 

I could feel WH awkwardness when he was alone with YJ during the dating scenes. At moments, I could feel his warmth and consideration towards YJ. At times I feel that he is being polite towards YJ but there are moments when he seemed to genuinely care for her. Then you could feel his resentment and hatred towards his biological father. WH has so many layers that I am interested to want to know more. 

 

YJ on surface seemed to be a happy-go-lucky girl but she has so much depth in her. She is vulnerable and hurt and says the most profound things that would make an intellect like WH be attracted to her. I am waiting for the school to flash out  YJ more. 

 

Like many friends here, I have been waiting for YEH to start acting in a drama again. So I just enjoying her on my screen. :wub:

 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2018 at 10:01 PM, yukino78 said:

 

whoa whoa whoa...I thought there were some connection with the fire when they are both suffered the same thing...then the firefighter who helped him was definitely a woman...could that be YYJ's mom? who saved him?  Oh woooowwww.

My guess is that dad is the firefighter but saved another person instead of mum? Or saved her instead of mum? That's why YJ is upset with dad? 

 

 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, 36807D said:

@ck1Oz valid point made about YEH's makeup artist!!!!! What the heck is she doing with YEH's face?! She needs to be fired............. Realllllllllllllllllllllly hope it gets better. 

I might be seeing something different as I find YYJ's look to be ok. I can see that they went for a light make up look because her cute moles are still visible. Loving her clothes too!

 

If anything YEH has really matured outside of the tv screen that is why a lot of viewers are saying something changed in her. That changed to me is because she has grown as a person and has now incorporated that growth into her acting. I can still see glimpses of her old style but now there is depth and nuance.

 

I am hoping that after this she will continue to take on projects and be visible to her fans for a very long time. I really missed her a lot. YEH has brought back the hallyu wave in my personal opinion. :heart:

 

one thing I missed seeing her in is sporting a black hair. I think though that if she does black hair she will look younger and maybe she does not want that now that she is in her 30s. Also I saw one book that depicts YYJ with brown hair. 

 

 

Edited by lunchbox manila
additional notes
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@guinearoyal   Not only the fire incident but also all the things the scary girl will be doing she's going after everything connected to YEH including the friends around her to try and het them tio breakup so she could marry him what this dumb girl fail to realizes is the more she hurts YEH the closer sje'll be pushing them together.. He's going to protect YEH at all cost because of her stupidity..  She needs to marry him because her father has threaten to take eveything away from her and kick her out.. Well if she's caught pulling all these horrible acts will also cost her because that's going to relect badly on her and the family.. She could also be sued which I wish that YEH do.. 

I agree... woo hyeon is a gentleman type who protect someone he really care...hwang jae min already got his gripping on phone..lol 

 

 

yoon yoo jung also curious about his suddenly mood changing...i guess he start to fall for her.. 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...