Quantcast

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahahah.....oh okie lets stop with all the possibilities for now....it keeping me on edge lols :D

anything is okie for me but this one will push me over.....cause this will be a cliff hanger and then i'll be like thinking..... 'DID THEY KISS OR NOT??? OR DID...OR NOT' whole day :D 

This kiss better not be a cliffhanger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ummm... not sure if the kiss will happen but am looking at the pics and all I can think that his neck is in such an awkward position...  like he could get a really bad sprain/pain if she drops her hand? :sweatingbullets:

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:
10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ummm... not sure if the kiss will happen but am looking at the pics and all I can think that his neck is in such an awkward position...  like he could get a really bad sprain/pain if she drops her hand? :sweatingbullets:

i dunno....if the guy is the one who initiate it.....then he was suppose to pull the girl down right? :D 

kekeke... I have a headache and my neck was aching.. so when I saw that pic, all I could see was his neck so awkwardly dangling and hoping that she doesn't drop him and give him a neck spasm. :D

I only managed to catch the last bit... the kiss happened!! It's very old school kind of production and editing, but still fluttering nonetheless :lol:

And well, if they're gonna freeze the ending screen with the kiss, I think we'll get to see it in play again at the beginning of the episode.

From the preview, it seems that WH will move in to stay at YJ's apartment? I don't know, they were preparing a bed, and then the falling into each other again, maybe another kiss tomorrow? :D

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@angelangie ~ thanks for the kiss pic! all I can say is that his neck looks like it is in a good position on the pillow and no danger of spasm/catch/pain! hahahahha... :D

Yes, he is in good hands, literally... YJ is supporting his neck, no worries ;)

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

why you are very welcome my dear....but i can see that at least one of our deduction hit 70% of the marks right? :D;) 

hahaha... this drama is not brainy. so we can easily predict! kekekek.. but thats part of the fun and warmth. :D

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, he is in good hands, literally... YJ is supporting his neck, no worries ;)

LOL... yea, she is still holding his neck no? maybe, I should worry about her back but since she does this aerial stuff, we know she is flexible. no back catch! :D

• Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

Archived