[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Exactly. Whenever there's a grey area or as you say "ambiguous problem" then it's always safer to go with the higher age. Saves a lot of problems. 

lol everyone who were born in 90s knows of tamagotchi (at least of where i live) .. oh and pokemon cards , lol xD

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I had to Google tamagotchi as i had no idea what it was.

I'm in the same situation  ha ha ha, however, i will not google for! I will die without knowing what is a taga, hum  tamagotchi! :mrgreen:

So i know what is pokemon, cause MIR actors were looking as pokemon at a fan meeting!

2 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Saint is 20 (born April 17, 1998), so 17+20=37:2= 18,5  ...they can legally kiss, even with tongue if they dare to do it!!!:joy:

LOL! Wishful thinking, but nothing wrong with wishing. 

Ok, i really need to go. My dogs are looking at me with crossed legs. :D

1 minute ago, gogole mongol said:

I'm in the same situation  ha ha ha, however, i will not google for! I will die without knowing what is a taga, hum  tamagotchi! :mrgreen:

I did! My curiosity got the better of me. 

4 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

So i know what is pokemon, cause MIR actors were looking as pokemon at a fan meeting!

Don't mention Pokemon to me! Some of my staff are obsessed with Pokemon Go at the moment. :angry: :)

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Don't mention Pokemon to me! Some of my staff are obsessed with Pokemon Go at the moment. :angry: :)

At first, i was thinking it was a sort of a children game with cards, as for Easter Egg, hidden in the garden, and they must search to find them, until i saw this fan-meeting were they were to disguise in (censored), so in France, it was like a true hysteria, with reports on tv! 

2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

At first, i was thinking it was a sort of a children game with cards, as for Easter Egg, hidden in the garden, and they must search to find them, until i saw this fan-meeting were they were to disguise in (censored), so in France, it was like a true hysteria, with reports on tv! 

I know! I just can't get my head around or understand the fascination this game has for adults. :huh:

Help!  I'm addicted to this show.  I just made an account because your discussion is what I've been needing.  Read through a lot of the posts, and I'm really feeling my people here.  Discussion of "real" gay themed content versus Thai BL, plus linguistics discussion, and of course random mentions of the highly anticipated TWM:TNC.  I like where your heads are at!  Please allow me to join you during this Love By Chance craziness. :D Come on Friday, get here! 

I am aware of tomagatchis, and may have owned one.  There was one in my house at least. Could have belonged to a sibling.  They poop and die a lot, as I recall...

2 hours ago, mads102030 said:

I am aware of tomagatchis, and may have owned one.  There was one in my house at least. Could have belonged to a sibling.  They poop and die a lot, as I recall...

Hi and there is enough place for you for shiping with us! If i well understand, tamagachis was an educational toy for children dedicated to teach them how to correctly poop and die without to groan a lot! What a program! This higly intellectual game had been called in France "tamagâchis" that can be seen as : "tama"-"gâchis" (in english: tama-waste)...

Japanese technology always amazed me!:mrgreen:

3 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Reveal hidden contents

Looks like TWM3 is going to showing on the 26th which is a Wednesday so no conflict with LBC. Good! :D

Thanks for the news!:)

On 9/2/2018 at 5:33 PM, henry249 said:

I remember there was supposed to be a kiss between Phun and Noh in a car, but the scene was never released (it was only showed once in a fanmeeting). It was kinda a scandal back then.

I never understood the suppression of this kiss (I've seen it and it was innocent). They kissed each other before in the series and in the story it was so meaningful. Pity ... 

9 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Reveal hidden contents

Looks like TWM3 is going to showing on the 26th which is a Wednesday so no conflict with LBC. Good! :D

For my B-day, what a great present :D :wub:

10 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Reveal hidden contents

I breathed a sigh of relief...although I still have (3) ships sailing that week back to back...:lol:

So, fun fact (  I guess)...
screen-shot-2018-09-04-at-8-05-35-am.png

1 minute ago, deltos said:

I breathed a sigh of relief...although I still have (3) ships sailing that week back to back...:lol:

So, fun fact (  I guess)...
screen-shot-2018-09-04-at-8-05-35-am.png

Fun fact yes, happy fact no way! But, i think by the end of the series she'll turn out to be a pretty good friend to both Ae and Pete. We'll see!

43 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Fun fact yes, happy fact no way! But, i think by the end of the series she'll turn out to be a pretty good friend to both Ae and Pete. We'll see!

Hope so...they all can't be a Yiwah. The female antagonist role in these BL series I see as so unnecessary...but part of the tropes...I mean, a male antagonist can accomplish the same thing in a story line...ie. DBM.  So here's hoping that Champoo will be tolerable.

6 minutes ago, deltos said:

Hope so...they all can't be a Yiwah. The female antagonist role in these BL series I see as so unnecessary...but part of the tropes...I mean, a male antagonist can accomplish the same thing in a story line...ie. DBM.  So here's hoping that Champoo will be tolerable.

I wonder if she'll be another "Yuri" as in Love Sick. Hurt at first and then a really nice friend at the end. 

6 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I wonder if she'll be another "Yuri" as in Love Sick. Hurt at first and then a really nice friend at the end. 

Perhaps although I was left with the impression that she acknowledged she wasn't the one...yet never truly accepted it.

6 minutes ago, deltos said:

Perhaps although I was left with the impression that she acknowledged she wasn't the one...yet never truly accepted it.

Well this “being gay” for one person probably confused her like it did me. I still can’t get my head around that. It’s like me saying I can be “straight” for one person. :phew: :D

10 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

It’s like me saying I can be “straight” for one person. :phew: :D

<Shudder> the thought gives me hives - :crazy:. That's the reality of it...in Yaoi and BL it's the fantasy...the trope.  For it to make sense in my imind..I just say, they are Bi. Although not explictedly said...it allows me to accept the characterization. Pete is gay--Ae is Bi...in my mind it works. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

<Shudder> the thought gives me hives - :crazy:. That's the reality of it...in Yaoi and BL it's the fantasy...the trope.  For it to make sense in my imind..I just say, they are Bi. Although not explictedly said...it allows me to accept the characterization. Pete is gay--Ae is Bi...in my mind it works. :lol: 

I know! When it comes to women my hormones go on vacation. I have many very beautiful women friends and love them very much but that's it. I'm on the fence at the minute about Ae. He's never had feelings for anyone before and he's never been interested in Pond's "collection" so i'm stepping slowly down on the side that he's Gay rather than Bi. I'll have to watch closely his interactions with this girl when she appears, to say for sure.

Archived