[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

22 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'd even get them to eat hongeo if it means money for a second series. That's how desperate i am! :crazy: :D

3 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

You are desperate, but i think you are more courageous first, brave in second, reckless in third, fearless in fourth, in one word, very "gutsy"! 

Why not throw in some Durian as a side :lol:

6 hours ago, baw74 said:

Well, they've put in some intimate time together shooting the series... ^_^

CJD( China) always had her actors stay together while shooting a series...I'm sure they didn't spend that kind of time..but the time they did spend definitely shows.:phew:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New MV ...just released...they are asking that you watch on the link...and not re-upload...they need the views..S2 is at stake.

" Wish This Love" is the title

Just watched....there are some new clips included...perhaps even answers to some questions..:phew:

5 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

You are desperate, but i think you are more courageous first, brave in second, reckless in third, fearless in fourth, in one word, very "gutsy"! :thumbsup:

I tried it once when i was in my teens and that was once to many. :crazy:  I have an aunt who loves it and she took me to try it. 

They say big boys don't cry but this one did that day. :tears:

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Why not throw in some Durian as a side :lol:

:crazy: :vicx: 

1 hour ago, deltos said:

New MV ...just released...they are asking that you watch on the link...and not re-upload...they need the views..S2 is at stake.

Just watched....there are some new clips included...perhaps even answers to some questions..:phew:

I love the video and the new scenes. Looks like exciting weeks ahead for the series. Can't wait!

26 minutes ago, deltos said:

OK..so here are the cheat sheets to the vid...
cr:Twitt

screen-shot-2018-08-31-at-9-30-27-am.png

screen-shot-2018-08-31-at-10-05-27-am.pn

screen-shot-2018-08-31-at-9-46-54-am.png

Thanks for the information. I must have watched the video about 12 times now! 

Spoiler

I love the part when Ae walks out of the bathroom and Pete looks stunned and rushes off. I assume it's the first time Pete has seen Ae naked! hahahahaha! Poor baby!!

15 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Thanks for the information. I must have watched the video about 12 times now! 

Reveal hidden contents

I love the part when Ae walks out of the bathroom and Pete looks stunned and rushes off. I assume it's the first time Pete has seen Ae naked! hahahahaha! Poor baby!!

Let me just say I have it looping on two browsers...and I was one of the first 50 to see it...it's now up to 19K...soooooo yeah it's gonna be a long day.

Spoiler

sooner or later they both will have to stop running to the bathroom and take care of that itch....LMAO

1 minute ago, deltos said:

Let me just say I have it looping on two browsers...and I was one of the first 50 to see it...it's now up to 19K...soooooo yeah it's gonna be a long day.

Hide contents

sooner or later they both will have to stop running to the bathroom and take care of that itch....LMAO

Waiting for the scene where one chases the other into the bathroom...  :D

The song is catchy!  Adding it to the playlist of Thai BL songs... *sigh*

7 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Waiting for the scene where one chases the other into the bathroom...  :D

The song is catchy!  Adding it to the playlist of Thai BL songs... *sigh*

I wonder if the locker scene was a chase ? :D Yeah it's in my playlist...and since you can't hear subs...not  a worry...LOL

3 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I tried it once when i was in my teens and that was once to many. :crazy:  I have an aunt who loves it and she took me to try it. 

Vietnamese peoples loves a lot nuoc-mâm sauce, made with fermented anchovy little fish into brine and for 12 monthes long time, under the sun. I visited a few production "farms" in Phu Quoc, and i let you guess what the "perfume" is. This particular sauce is also used in Thailand, Laos and Cambodia. There is different quality (depending on dilution level), of course, the must comes directly from the vietnamese farm, which is really pure. But don't brake the glass bottle during lift, cause the odor is very strong, and very far to Chanel 5!!!. At first, i was thinking that it didn't smell fine, so little by little, i finally appreciate it , however, just a few drops to be enough cause taste is also very strong (only if it is original product). There is a derivated sauce called nuoc-châm* which is used mainly with nem and salad which are less "perfumed" and more accessible to european taste!

* wrongly called nuoc-mâm everywhere into european asian restaurant!

15 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

"Love By Chance The Series"

Episode 5

Has NOT been included in today's airing schedule from Channel GMM25

Because of the Final Round of "Miss Tiffany's 2018"

It is sad, but i (we) will survive. Deltos offer us a new vid, that make my day, so rich with some different scenes, that already gives me emotions. It is the second time time this happened, so "all things comes in threes"....

6 hours ago, deltos said:

Boy shompob... always with the style... I guess that the brothers gonna be some troubles for the sugesting scenes video... 

2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Vietnamese peoples loves a lot nuoc-mâm sauce, made with fermented anchovy little fish into brine and for 12 monthes long time, under the sun. I visited a few production "farms" in Phu Quoc, and i let you guess what the "perfume" is. This particular sauce is also used in Thailand, Laos and Cambodia. There is different quality (depending on dilution level), of course, the must comes directly from the vietnamese farm, which is really pure. But don't brake the glass bottle during lift, cause the odor is very strong, and very far to Chanel 5!!!. At first, i was thinking that it didn't smell fine, so little by little, i finally appreciate it , however, just a few drops to be enough cause taste is also very strong (only if it is original product). There is a derivated sauce called nuoc-châm* which is used mainly with nem and salad which are less "perfumed" and more accessible to european taste!

* wrongly called nuoc-mâm everywhere into european asian restaurant!

Thanks for the information and actually sounds not bad. I do really love fermented food, but hongeo is on a level off it's own. Anything that's fermented in it's own urine and has a very strong ammonia taste and smell is definitely off the chart for me.  I suppose if i didn't have a sense of smell, then i might have got used to the taste, but with both together is was not a great experience. But, i always believe people should try something once just for the experience. 

Archived