[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

9 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

i'm stepping slowly down on the side that he's Gay rather than Bi. I'll have to watch closely his interactions with this girl when she appears, to say for sure.

It is also my opinion. Cause you are bi when you have girl and boy relation* AT THE SAME TIME. Separatly, you are gay or str8.

*: relation includes feelings, sexual activities and more rarely platonic loves!:D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

He's never had feelings for anyone before and he's never been interested in Pond's "collection" so i'm stepping slowly down on the side that he's Gay rather than Bi. I'll have to watch closely his interactions with this girl when she appears, to say for sure

I don't think Ae every saw himself making a choice  sexually which, really is a choice not to make a choice. ( does that make sense ?)  So Pete, in some respect is causing confusion for Ae he doesn't any a frame of reference. He is drawn to Pete - his awakening if you will and is just trying to figure out what all of that means...so ok,  maybe gay.  Now if he sees Shampoo as " only a friend ".  The yeah it's pretty clear he's family. ;)

5 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

It is also my opinion. Cause you are bi when you have girl and boy relation* AT THE SAME TIME. Separatly, you are gay or str8.

*: relation includes feelings, sexual activities and more rarely platonic loves!:D

I've had Bi friends - and they have had male/female relationships but never at the same time.  I think it's more of who you are attracted to at the time.

1 minute ago, deltos said:

I don't think Ae every saw himself making a choice  sexually which, really is a choice not to make a choice. ( does that make sense ?)  So Pete, in some respect is causing confusion for Ae he doesn't any a frame of reference. He is drawn to Pete - his awakening if you will and is just trying to figure out what all of that means...so ok,  maybe gay.  Now if he sees Shampoo as " only a friend ".  The yeah it's pretty clear he's family. ;)

I agree! He said himself he's never been close to anyone before, so i suppose he's never be in a position of having to ask himself the question. As you said, being close to Pete is now bringing out feelings he's never had before. A new bud is blossoming and  we'll have to wait and see which way he leans. 

7 minutes ago, deltos said:

I've had Bi friends - and they have had male/female relationships but never at the same time.  I think it's more of who you are attracted to at the time.

That's true. There's 2 guys here in the office who are Bi and I always ask how's your friend rather than how's your girlfriend or boyfriend as i never know who they're currently going out with. :D

[This time the background music is more sophisticated. It's in Korean, so maybe some of you might understand]

[But the default volume is LOUD. So, TURN DOWN the volume bfore clicking the play button]

[It's a SAD fanvid, btw.]

[Not mine, just found it's pretty interesting to watch while waiting until Friday.]

2 hours ago, deltos said:

I don't think Ae every saw himself making a choice  sexually which, really is a choice not to make a choice. ( does that make sense ?)

Hummm, i read, and re-read this phrase, sometimes, i think to understand it, on a second after, i told to myself, "no, this is not what he had like to say"??? For now, i have to put ice-cube in a bag and put the bag on my head! :crazy:

5 hours ago, deltos said:

I breathed a sigh of relief...although I still have (3) ships sailing that week back to back...:lol:

So, fun fact (  I guess)...
screen-shot-2018-09-04-at-8-05-35-am.png

"Chompoo will be around until the last chapter. Are you ready?"
All depend on Chompoo's attitude: be a superglue or fastly understand the substance of the case and let Ae/Pete couple live their life without to be a ball and chain! Ae can be his 'hero", and just be friends.

3 hours ago, deltos said:

Exactly, this is what i said in my comment. However, if they can be bi-sexually attracted, they have to alternatively practice gay or str8 at one time. 

Spoiler

I obtain this explanation from a conversation with a sexologist. I told him that bi is to have attraction with girl and boy. He answered me: "yes, however, they are only bi when the sexual activity (of any kind) is made under the threesome form with female, male and male (or female, female and male). If it is under the "traditionnal" form, male/female or male/male, the sexual act is definite according to the nature of the couple, weither gay or weither str8!

2 hours ago, henry249 said:

[This time the background music is more sophisticated. It's in Korean, so maybe some of you might understand]

[But the default volume is LOUD. So, TURN DOWN the volume bfore clicking the play button]

[It's a SAD fanvid, btw.]

[Not mine, just found it's pretty interesting to watch while waiting until Friday.]

Agree, this time music is listenable! (still not my cup of tea, but listenable)

I was asking myself when tears and sorrows will flooded my screen? It is not yet the time to put chinese red fishes inside, but apparently soon! We already had an extract when Trump violently hurt Pete and cry into Ae"s shoulder, so this fanvid show us the general store is full with!

BTW, thanks for the post.

36 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

"Chompoo will be around until the last chapter. Are you ready?"
All depend on Chompoo's attitude: be a superglue or fastly understand the substance of the case and let Ae/Pete couple live their life without to be a ball and chain! Ae can be his 'hero", and just be friends.

I really would rather not deal with another villain female character. We've had enough. 

We need another Yihwa!

14 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Hi and there is enough place for you for shiping with us! If i well understand, tamagachis was an educational toy for children dedicated to teach them how to correctly poop and die without to groan a lot! What a program! This higly intellectual game had been called in France "tamagâchis" that can be seen as : "tama"-"gâchis" (in english: tama-waste)...

Japanese technology always amazed me!:mrgreen:

Thanks for the news!:)

Thanks for the warm welcome!  Haha, tama-waste. :joy:

5 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I agree! He said himself he's never been close to anyone before, so i suppose he's never be in a position of having to ask himself the question. As you said, being close to Pete is now bringing out feelings he's never had before. A new bud is blossoming and  we'll have to wait and see which way he leans. 

My real-world based opinion is that if a 18/19 year-old (that's his approximate age in the show, right?) has never really had any sort of romantic or sexual feelings before, and then he does, for a guy... he's probably gay.  The world is programmed for straight people, so you would think it would have come up before, if he was in to girls at all.  I can imagine him never realizing he was gay.  He must of thought he just never met the right girl.  But now he knows, finally, what it is that makes him tick. 

Of course, Thai BLs are obsessed with "straight" guys going gay for one special someone.  (Come on, Lovesick, Phun, Noh, Earn, and Om aren't "straight" if they can fall in love with men... they keep saying "I'm not gay" while they either ARE gay, or they're bi, or pan or whatever.  But not straight. :joy:)

If Ae chooses not to identify as gay, I hope he'll at least say "bisexual" or something instead of some weird "Pete's special because he's so soft like a girl" type thing.  But I can imagine Ae saying this exact thing, haha.  He's so obsessed with how soft Pete is...

1 hour ago, mads102030 said:

If Ae chooses not to identify as gay, I hope he'll at least say "bisexual" or something instead of some weird "Pete's special because he's so soft like a girl" type thing.  But I can imagine Ae saying this exact thing, haha.  He's so obsessed with how soft Pete is...

I totally agree with you!

he's sooo obsessed with how soft Pete is!

3 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Exactly, this is what i said in my comment. However, if they can be bi-sexually attracted, they have to alternatively practice gay or str8 at one time. 

Reveal hidden contents

I obtain this explanation from a conversation with a sexologist. I told him that bi is to have attraction with girl and boy. He answered me: "yes, however, they are only bi when the sexual activity (of any kind) is made under the threesome form with female, male and male (or female, female and male). If it is under the "traditionnal" form, male/female or male/male, the sexual act is definite according to the nature of the couple, weither gay or weither str8!

Correct ! Sorry I. mis-read and thought you meant at the same time !!   LOL

3 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Hummm, i read, and re-read this phrase, sometimes, i think to understand it, on a second after, i told to myself, "no, this is not what he had like to say"??? For now, i have to put ice-cube in a bag and put the bag on my head! :crazy:

I think was I was trying to say is that, not making a decision about something is still making a decision. Need more ice LOL

My real-world based opinion is that if a 18/19 year-old (that's his approximate age in the show, right?) has never really had any sort of romantic or sexual feelings before, and then he does, for a guy... he's probably gay.  The world is programmed for straight people, so you would think it would have come up before, if he was in to girls at all.  I can imagine him never realizing he was gay.  He must of thought he just never met the right girl.  But now he knows, finally, what it is that makes him tick. 

Here in the West I've run into individuals who identify as non-binary gender fluid. They don't identify with any gender nor are they attracted to any gender and are perfectly happy. So it could be the case for Ae. ( before Pete). Pete became the identity trigger. Now if  Champoo floats his boat too...then we have something else.  I can imagine him not thinking at all..maybe in this BL series this is the exception to the " gone gay for you " trope...LOL. Still waiting for an author who doesn't need any of the tropes to tell a good BL storyB)

Your last phrase/thought killed me with laughs! I agreed with almost all you have said. Which it is not a surprise to me. Cause i was for a time, totally out onto any feeling/sexuality (for male or female), that justify i asked myself to know if i was a man or an alien! Don't worry, when it has come, i made up for the time!!! :mrgreen:

10 minutes ago, deltos said:

I think was I was trying to say is that, not making a decision about something is still making a decision. Need more ice LOL

THANKS! Said in this way is totally and easy comprehensible! And more, i totally agreed too!:D

Another tanks for ice's help, but no need more, i have enough at home  ha ha ha

(before your explanation, i was running with aspirine too....)

6 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Your last phrase/thought killed me with laughs! I agreed with almost all you have said. Which it is not a surprise to me. Cause i was for a time, totally out onto any feeling/sexuality (for male or female), that justify i asked myself to know if i was a man or an alien! Don't worry, when it has come, i made up for the time!!! :mrgreen:

THANKS! Said in this way is totally and easy comprehensible! And more, i totally agreed too!:D

Another tanks for ice's help, but no need more, i have enough at home  ha ha ha

I make a note to self...no deep thinking or writing before coffee at all...:lol:

Archived