[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

12 minutes ago, deltos said:

I actually binge watched Life is Beautiful a few weeks ago after someone in another forum mentioned it  - afterwards I wondered if they modeled Pete's (MT ) mother after the mother of one of they guys.  She was brutal..but in KD's it's an art form. !  

YOU FORGOT ABOUT TWM3 and LBC same night ?. it's ok...once. :lol:  Gawd I hope not the same time..I'm gonna have to join QueensRUs support group  !

I might join you. Sounds like an interesting group. :)

Wow! You really did binge. Did you watch all 63 episodes? Being a brutal mother is an art form in Kdrama, but to be honest the actress that played the mother is really a very nice sweet lady. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I might join you. Sounds like an interesting group. :)

Wow! You really did binge. Did you watch all 63 episodes? Being a brutal mother is an art form in Kdrama, but to be honest the actress that played the mother is really a very nice sweet lady. 

yep ! all 63 in about four days. I cut my teeth on Chinese Historical dramas 60+ so those number are nothing...although they usually give you 4  1 hour episodes a week...they fill up the space while I wait...so while I hunger for the next episode of LBC...I'm snacking in-between...LOL.  I'm sure the actress is wonderful - but she play the Mother B from H_ll with vigor.  Thankfully LBC doesn't have one of those ( yet). Yeah KD's take mothers to another level...then humanize them at the end. 

55 minutes ago, baw74 said:

DIDN'T CARE FOR ADDICTED?!?!?!

You're dead to me.  *huff*

:lol:

But I will still respect you in the morning...:tounge_wink:

32 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Can is so innocent you just want to hug him. The look on his face when Tin pushes him to the ground. :(

This is going to be a in your face couple ship they both are strong personalities in their own ways..nothing tentative about them...so giving up and giving in will be a journey.  Looking forward to this one too !

6 minutes ago, deltos said:

yep ! all 63 in about four days. I cut my teeth on Chinese Historical dramas 60+ so those number are nothing...although they usually give you 4  1 hour episodes a week...they fill up the space while I wait...so while I hunger for the next episode of LBC...I'm snacking in-between...LOL.  I'm sure the actress is wonderful - but she play the Mother B from H_ll with vigor.  Thankfully LBC doesn't have one of those ( yet). Yeah KD's take mothers to another level...then humanize them at the end.

Man that's a lot in 4 days! 

I love historical dramas. Chinese and Korean especially about the Korean Joseon Dynasty. The Chinese ones are a bit to long, so what i do is get copies of all the episodes, store them on our media system and then watch them at my own pace. That way i don't go into overload mode or get bored.

4 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Head is the heavy part of human body. Hope he doesn't sleep all the whole night into this position! :joy:

I'm sure he wishes he could! :D Once he's dead to the world, that's it. He's out for the night. 

But, only a few hours and that's it for me before i have to get up and move about. :)

btw does anyone know the state of this:

Spoiler

The Justice Minister of Thailand has been drafting a Civil Partnership Bill that’s expected to be introduced in the country’s parliament this September. If approved the Thailand civil union bill will grant same-sex couples the same legal rights as married straight couples.

I wonder if the PR team had this in mind with the timing of TWM3 ? Brilliant strategy is so...

and 4 days to Nirvana aka LBC !!

5 minutes ago, deltos said:

Reveal hidden contents

The Justice Minister of Thailand has been drafting a Civil Partnership Bill that’s expected to be introduced in the country’s parliament this September. If approved the Thailand civil union bill will grant same-sex couples the same legal rights as married straight couples.

I wonder if the PR team had this in mind with the timing of TWM3 ? Brilliant strategy is so...

and 4 days to Nirvana aka LBC !!

Spoiler

We've not had any recent updates on it. It's great that it's being drafted, but we'll have to see what conditions or restriction they put in the bill to decide if we should celebrate or not. I have my fingers crossed that something meaningful comes out of it.  

2 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

We've not had any recent updates on it. It's great that it's being drafted, but we'll have to see what conditions or restriction they put in the bill to decide if we should celebrate or not. I have my fingers crossed that something meaningful comes out of it.  

More good motivation news

3 hours ago, deltos said:

Reveal hidden contents

All best hopes for, so i think if minister of justice draft it, i guess there is good reason to be approved. It could take time before to be heralded! A new age for Thailand!

"More good motivation news"

A good news never comes alone!

20 minutes ago, deltos said:
Spoiler

It's a good start and hopefully gay rights will be expanded in the future. I love the comments about gay relationships. "Unproductive" and "like a hobby". First it's a "hobby" that i really enjoy very much and both Kim and I can be very "productive". We can make as many babies as you want.  I wish people would put a little thought into what comes out of their mouths....or their "asp".

Hello, im new here and avoid fan if this wonderful drama...I love they don't try to show in your face as clearly as possible who is seme and who is uke. If this would be a typical BL, then Ae (seme) would be the one who is rich, handsome and tall, while Pete (uke) would be the one who is poor/middle class, average looking and short. xD Also Ae would be the more experienced one but he is not.. Pete is (Pete knew about his own sexuality perference before meeting Ae,he has been in love and been kissed before meeting Ae, while Ae never been in love nor been kissed, he probably never even thought about his own sexuality perference.. so not ur typical seme-uke couple).. Not saying this drama has no stereotypes at all, but this drama is a breath of fresh air compared to many other BL dramas IMO. I doubt Ae would ever sexually assault/force himself on Pete , which is a great thing. And Pete, while innocent and all, has shown that he still has sexual desires and he doesn't try to avoid physical contact nor tries to pretend to be disgusted like "don't touch me", which is also good IMO..

and the fact also that I'm-not-gay-only-for you thing is so refreshing, Pete has been in love with other men before he met Ae, and Ae has NEVER been in love until he met Pete, so I don't buy it when some say that Ae is only gay for Pete, because he never been in love with EITHER of sexes prior to Pete... Anyway, I love this drama sososo much, I hope it will remain good until the very end. <3

21 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's a good start and hopefully gay rights will be expanded in the future. I love the comments about gay relationships. "Unproductive" and "like a hobby". First it's a "hobby" that i really enjoy very much and both Kim and I can be very "productive". We can make as many babies as you want.  I wish people would put a little thought into what comes out of their mouths....or their "asp".

Off topic, but i can't resist! Planet Earth will soon have to much peoples and in a close future, not able to feed everyone, so gay life will help to save the world! Indubitably, it will be part of solution! 

I know this is off topic again, but just trying to spread some love here until the next episode at the end of the week. 

I love this song. :D 

Edit: If anyone knows what movie the second couple at 0.20 are from let me know. I'd love to watch it. I can't remember ever seeing that scene before.

4 hours ago, sweetseptember said:

and the fact also that I'm-not-gay-only-for you thing is so refreshing, Pete has been in love with other men before he met Ae, and Ae has NEVER been in love until he met Pete, so I don't buy it when some say that Ae is only gay for Pete, because he never been in love with EITHER of sexes prior to Pete... Anyway, I love this drama sososo much, I hope it will remain good until the very end. <3

credit: Twitter taynewstuff

DmMhsv8X0AID997.jpg:large

Archived