[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Hello sweetseptember, welcome on board! I appreciate your comment that reminds lot of thoughs we have in common.

Enjoy your time with us, this is the right place for!:)

thank u =) im naive so... but great i can share some nice stuff =)

2 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

They did. Some one has just made a "meme" with a funny joke using their images.

aaw im so naive so xD

9 minutes ago, sweetseptember said:

thank u =) im naive so... but great i can share some nice stuff =)

aaw im so naive so xD

LOL! We've all been naive at some stage in our life. It's a part of growing up, no matter what age one might be. :D Sometimes i still am and i'm not a teenager any more. :tears: :D

24 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

LOL! We've all been naive at some stage in our life. It's a part of growing up, no matter what age one might be. :D Sometimes i still am and i'm not a teenager any more. :tears: :D

hehe i dont know ur age but i havent been an teenage since 2012 xDD

honestly at first i was not interested in this drama due to Perth's young age, but damn this guy is just TOO good 0_o

3 minutes ago, sweetseptember said:

honestly i was not interested to see this drama at first, to cuz of Perth's young age..but damn this guy is totally amazing.. and wow what a mamly voice !

Perth is a lot more mature for his age and he's doing pretty good for only being, i think 17 or 18. :)

10 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Perth is born on March 20, 2001:rolleyes:

Thanks for the information. That means i was an innocent ( :phew: :P ) 13 year old when he was born. Just 1 year away from my first kiss. :wub:  Ok, i need to stop walking down memory lane and take the dogs out and go for my morning run. 

6 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Thanks for the information. That means i was an innocent ( :phew: :P ) 13 year old when he was born. Just 1 year away from my first kiss. :wub:  Ok, i need to stop walking down memory lane and take the dogs out and go for my morning run. 

i was 8 year old, playing with barbie lol xD.. oh and tamagotchi. my mom had to play that for me so the dog would not die xD i was so lazy

8 minutes ago, sweetseptember said:

Perth's parents must be very open minded for letting their underage son do PROPER kisses in a drama. if i remember correctly, one of the 2 lead parents in Lovesick didn't let him do any proper kisses cuz he was too young 

Well the age of consent in Thailand is 15 so technically he's not underage. Although there are some grey areas in the criminal code with that. I'm sure his parents are happy about the way the program is going and trust the people around him including the director.

6 minutes ago, sweetseptember said:

Perth's parents must be very open minded for letting their underage son do PROPER kisses in a drama. if i remember correctly, one of the 2 lead parents in Lovesick didn't let him do any proper kisses cuz he was too young 

This is not exactly the first reason.For LS and MIR, where some actors was just fifteen, it's a thai law that "create" problem.

It is an ambiguous problem. There is something like two legal age for sexual majority. One is 18, which you can do what you want, and other one since 15 y.o., however, for the second if someone judge it is immoral, or don't agree (like parents), he/she have possibility to lodge a complaint, and thing can turn into justice court!  I guess it was the main reason from director/productor/sponsor  for self-censorship!

6 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Well the age of consent in Thailand is 15 so technically he's not underage. Although there are some grey areas in the criminal code with that. I'm sure his parents are happy about the way the program is going and trust the people around him including the director.

15 like here then... but still, this is the first time in asian drama where i see one of them being under 18 years old still and having a realistic kiss (not just lip touching) =) 

7 minutes ago, sweetseptember said:

i was 8 year old, playing with barbie lol xD.. oh and tamagotchi. my mom had to play that for me so the dog would not die xD i was so lazy

I have a friend who loved playing with barbie when he was younger. In fact i think he still has them somewhere. :D

I had to Google tamagotchi as i had no idea what it was. :( :D You learn something new every day.

6 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

This is not exactly the first reason.For LS and MIR, where some actors was just fifteen, it's a thai law that "create" problem.

It is an ambiguous problem. There is something like two legal age for sexual majority. One is 18, which you can do what you want, and other one since 15 y.o., however, for the second if someone judge it is immoral, or don't agree (like parents), he/she have possibility to lodge a complaint, and thing can turn into justice court!  I guess it was the main reason from director/productor/sponsor  for self-censorship!

Exactly. Whenever there's a grey area or as you say "ambiguous problem" then it's always safer to go with the higher age. Saves a lot of problems. 

6 minutes ago, sweetseptember said:

but still, this is the first time in asian drama where i see one of them being under 18 years old still and having a realistic kiss (not just lip touching) =) 

Saint is 20 (born April 17, 1998), so 17+20=37:2= 18,5  ...they can legally kiss, even with tongue if they dare to do it!!!:joy:

Archived