• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girl’s Day’s Yura Talks About Her Close Friendship With “Radio Romance” Co-Stars

Then she added, “He was more sociable than I thought. Yesterday, all of the the ‘Radio Romance’ actors went to an escape room and played pool together.  [Doojoon and I] are close now, so I’m very comfortable with him. I’m glad that we became friendly faster than I thought we would. For nearly seven to eight episodes, I acted mostly with Oh Hyun Kyung, so I think we became close pretty late.”......

this interview was on March 31, so that means they met up last March 30! awwwe :wub::wub::wub:

also, i miss seeing them on my screen it's been 2 weeks :( so here's a fmv  ^_^ how are you guys coping?

Throwback to their first red carpet:)

Their chemistry is already showing even when they are still shy and awkward.I wonder how they will look like for their next red carpet.

Honestly they remind me of SongSong couple when I first saw this.

Archived